گزشتہ 11 ماہ کے دوران بیرون ملک سے بھیجی جانے والی ترسیلات زر میں بڑی کمی

15rememembararfeesad.jpg

اسٹیٹ بینک کے مطابق گزشتہ 11 ماہ کے دوران بیرون ملک سے بھیجی جانے والی ترسیلات میں 12 اعشاریہ8 فیصد کی کمی ریکارڈ کی گئی ہے۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق اسٹیٹ بینک آف پاکستان نے رواں مالی سال کے ابتدائی 11 ماہ سے متعلق اعدادوشمار جاری کردیئے ہیں جس کے مطابق ان گیارہ مہینوں میں بیرون ملک مقیم پاکستانیوں نے مجموعی طور پر 24 ارب 80 کروڑ ڈالر کی ترسیلات بھیجیں۔

اسٹیٹ بینک کے مطابق رواں مالی سال کے ابتدائی 11 ماہ میں بھیجی گئی ترسیلات زر گزشتہ سال کے اسی عرصے کے مقابلے میں12 اعشاریہ 8 فیصد کم رہیں۔

مرکزی بینک کے مطابق اگر صرف مئی کے ایک مہینے میں بھیجی گئی ترسیلات سے متعلق بات کی جائے تو اس دوران 2ارب 10 کروڑ ڈالر پاکستان بھیجےگئے، شرح کے اعتبار سےمئی کے مہینے میں ترسیلات زر میں ماہانہ بنیادوں پر 4اعشاریہ 4 فیصد اور سالانہ بنیادوں پر10 اعشاریہ 4 فیصد فیصد کمی ریکارڈ کی گئی ہے۔

اسٹیٹ بینک کے مطابق مئی کے مہینے میں سب سے زیادہ سعودی عرب سے 524 ملین ڈالر، متحدہ عرب امارات سے335اعشاریہ8 ملین ڈالر، برطانیہ سے 306اعشاریہ5 ملین ڈالر جبکہ امریکہ سے 257 اعشاریہ 2 ملین ڈالر کی ترسیلات بھیجی گئیں۔

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have no close relatives in Pakistan.I used to send money to Edhi,Shaukat Khanum,Indus and a small hospital close to my small town.I also used to send my Zakat to Pakistan.I agree people send money to their relatives but Pakistan is a big beneficiary.The remittances boost foreign reserves.They go into coffers of state bank.Why do you think Pakistani governments keep appealing to overseas Pakistanis to send money through legal channels and not hawala/hundi.
time to time, one of khan's extreme lovers write here that they dont have anything in Pakistan, oh we are glad we left pak long ago etc, and in your case above, no relatives in Pak.

I often ask that when gentlemen like yourself have nothing to do with Pak anymore, then why do you guys bother posting on social medias all the time? Why cant you guys leave Pakistanis and Pakistan alone?

taban

time to time, one of khan's extreme lovers write here that they dont have anything in Pakistan, oh we are glad we left pak long ago etc, and in your case above, no relatives in Pak.

I often ask that when gentlemen like yourself have nothing to do with Pak anymore, then why do you guys bother posting on social medias all the time? Why cant you guys leave Pakistanis and Pakistan alone?
یہ سوال جو تو نے پوچھا ھے اسکا جواب اگر دے بھی دیا جائے تو تجھے سمجھ نہیں آئے گا کیونکہ تیرا اورسیز پاکستانی بننے کا تجربہ نہیں ھے

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اؤے آئین اسٹائن کی روح ۔ تجھے یہ چمار نظر نہیں آتے جو اس سائٹ پر دن رات عمران کا نام لے کر گالیاں اور خرافات بکتے ہیں ؟
انہیں بھی کچھ نصیحت کر بغلول ۔
اوے مریم کی جھنٹیا کے بال شرافت کی زبان سن کر تیری نچلی آنت میں درد ہوگا یہ لوگوں کو معلوم ہونا چاہئے ، آجکل تو تیرے جیسے بھڑووں کو فوجی بھی اپنا تھن چونگھا رہے ہیں

mughals

یہ سوال جو تو نے پوچھا ھے اسکا جواب اگر دے بھی دیا جائے تو تجھے سمجھ نہیں آئے گا کیونکہ تیرا اورسیز پاکستانی بننے کا تجربہ نہیں ھے
inko english or urdu samajh naheen aati, chinese main kehtay tu likh deta, it is not about thanking to be out of Pakistan but to be out of reach of the dirty system that is eating up the country

mughals

jaahil aadmi, first of all, that person is not a Khan's extreme lover but is from the e King Zafar's darbar. He said he was glad to have left Pakistan long ago after recognizing the dirty system that people now discover especially in Punjab. Look at the whole Karachi who is not present out of Pakistan because of dirty paindus ruling the country.
All overseas Pakistanis love their country and will return when the system is wiped out.. and that will happen soon inshallah.

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah bestow his Rehmat in Pakistan and it won't need the money from you idiot troublemakers. You send your relatives not Pakistan.
You're such a beghairat. Instead of holding those responsible who brought Pakistan to such level that it is 70% dependent on remittance for the last 50 years at least, you're cursing those who had been constantly helping despite being deprived of their basic rights such as right to vote?

mughals

You're such a beghairat. Instead of holding those responsible who brought Pakistan to such level that it is 70% dependent on remittance for the last 50 years at least, you're cursing those who had been constantly helping despite being deprived of their basic rights such as right to vote?
overseas Pakistanis have been running the country and helping the countrymen. NOw the dirty system runners

mughals

jaahil aadmi, first of all, that person is not a Khan's extreme lover but is from the e King Zafar's darbar. He said he was glad to have left Pakistan long ago after recognizing the dirty system that people now discover especially in Punjab. Look at the whole Karachi who is not present out of Pakistan because of dirty paindus ruling the country.
All overseas Pakistanis love their country and will return when the system is wiped out.. and that will happen soon inshallah.
that person also told ya about the IMF deal and some other things. Make sure you listen to the advice as soon the people will tear the patwaris apart

Siberite

Listen you asshole. I don't count Baghairats but had I done that you would top the list every time I tabulated one.
As far as your trash about helping Pakistan, where would you send your welfare pay ? Down out west to Timbuktu ?
Now talk about your idiot leader who ruined the country for last 4 years . That filth laden cart of lota passengers is unraveling as fast as it was built by JKT's jet.
Have you had any shame left in you, you would talk about burning the Shuhuda's memorials, their services for the country and the shameful acts of your pathetic leadership of burning and destroying them and feeling proud of it .

The cancer like you in the society is which citizens have to keep their eyes open .

Last edited:

Siberite

good one.
also thinking about gobar_khala in appreciation for your qatri hooker

You might as well call yourself how you look. Otherwise, your friends at Bani Gala will end up calling you the Bhains of AH . Now, you wouldn't want them to be truthful.
I bet you any Ukie would get you for few Ponds any evening they feel for it. Ishrat stands for it . 😁

Ziggo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It's great news that remittance is going down. Starve this government with every single dollar.