گھڑی کا معاملہ: وزیراعظم کے خلاف نازیبا ٹرینڈ کے پیچھے کون؟

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
JITNI BAARI AAZMA LO, SONA HAMESHA SONA REHTA KOI LOHA YA PEETAL NAHI BAN JATA, HAAN JO AAZMATA HAI WOH KHUD ZALEEL HO JATA HAI

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Pea brain patwari, aaj teri tabiyat theek hai :p

یار اگر اس بیچارے نے کوئی دھنگ کی بات کہہ دی تو اسے کیوں مجبور کرتے ہو کہ وہ باقی پٹواریوں کیطرح مغلظات بکنا شروع کر دے۔

Scorpionpak

Councller (250+ posts)
پوزیشن کو اب عمران خان کی بجاے دیگر کرپٹ عناصر پر دھیان دینے کی ضرورت ہے کیونکہ عمران خان پر کوی ایلیگیشن ثابت کرنا ممکن نہیں جتنا عمران خان کو ٹارگٹ کریں گے اتنا ہی بست ہوں گے
AAKHIR KAAR BYBBER SHAIR NAY APNY KHAAL UTAR HI DI, ABBA PATA CHALA KAY YEH TOO AAM SAA INSAAN HAY JOO SHAID ZIADA AFEEM KAY NASHAY MAI APNY AAP KOO SHAIR SMAGH BETHA THAA.. CHALLO DAIR AAID LEKIN DURAST AAID..

Scorpionpak

Councller (250+ posts)
Everything is documented.

It will all be released through the courts eventually.

As I said that there is a law in place since 2015 that the info cant be released by the pm office.
AND THAT LAW WAS INTRODUCED BY HAJI MIAN MUHAMMAD HAJAAM SHAREEF. ""KANJAR KHANDAN, LOOT KAY KHAA GIA PAKISTAN""

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
As someone mentioned above, they are ignoring this idiotic allegation.
I just decided to look into it and thought it'd be a good idea to share it with you guys.
Opposition had been going on and on about it for the past couple of weeks and making the most ridiculous stories out of it.

Can you share the rule for 10% or amended rule of 50%, any notification, summery, any thing other than rant of Gill?? Government itself shared this information about Nawaz Sharif period in 2018, did government voilated this rule??

Siberite

As I said that there is a law in place since 2015 that the info cant be released by the pm office.
Adeel, we all will be speculating as long as and as late as this info is released. The delay in providing info is only causing negativity and nothing else. And why it has to go to the court eventually ? Remember, this is a law ordained by PMLN . IK doesn't need to follow it he has been using Presidential ordinances one after another on multiple fronts. What is stopping him to clear his name as soon as possible ,rather than wait for the Court orders.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

الله کے اُس بندے نے سوچا اور ٹھیک سوچا کہ خدا نہ کرے اگر چالیس پچاس سال بعد نون لیگ یا پیپلز پارٹی کی حکومت آ گئی تو ان ندیدے چوروں نے تو پھر اس کو چوری کر لینا ہے یا سو پچاس دے کر ہیرے جواہرات سے لدی پھدی یہ قیمتی گھڑی اُچک لینی ہے تو کیوں نہ توشہ خانے میں پڑے ہوۓ ہی اس کا کوئی تگڑا گاہک ڈھونڈا جائے جو خوش قسمتی سے مل بھی گیا اور اس نے توشہ خانے کی قیمت سے ١٠ گنا زیادہ پیسے دے کر خرید لی . توشہ خانے کے کیوریٹر نے توشہ خانے کی لگائی گئی قیمت سرکاری خزانے میں جمع کرائی اور باقی پیسے چئیرمین سی ڈی اے کے حوالے کیے کہ سرکار کا پیسہ خرچ کرنے کی بجائے ان پیسوں سے بنی گالا کی پبلک سڑک پکی کرا دی جائے
ساری قوم جانتی ہے کہ اس ملک میں نہایت لالچی ایک ڈاکو ایسا بھی گزرا ہے جس نے سرکاری خزانے سے پچاسی کروڑ، کتنے؟ پچاسی کروڑ روپے چوری کر کے اپنے گھر کے گرد بم پروف دیوار بنا لی جسکا پبلک کو کوئی فائدہ نہیں . اور ایک یہ حکمران ہے جس نے ایک پیسہ بھی سرکاری خزانے سے خرچ کرنا گوارا نہ کیا اور پبلک کے لیے شارع عام ان پیسوں سے بنوا دی . دونوں میں فرق نظر آیا کہ ابھی بھی پٹواری جہالت کی عینک لگائی ہوئی ہے ؟؟؟
میری اطلاع کے مطابق قوم کی امانت یہ قیمتی گھڑی سعودیہ سے سیدھی توشہ خانے پہنچی . وزیر اعظم نے ایک منٹ بھی اسے اپنے پاس رکھنا گوارا نہ کیا . پاکستانی سپریم کورٹ سے اور اب انٹرنیشنل لیول پر صادق اور امین کا خطاب اسے ایسے ہی نہیں مل گیا
سمجیا اے کے نئیں ؟؟؟

الله نی قسمیں میں اس بات کو جھوٹی نونی کہانی سمجھتا تھا - اب سڑک بنانے والی کہانی کتنی سچی ہو گی میرے پٹواری دماغ میں کھد بد ہونے لگی ہے --- عدیل کو مشورہ دے دیں پلیز جلدی جلدی کوریکشن کر کے پیسے شوکت خانم کو دے دیں تو عمران کی عزت بچنے کے چانس بڑھ جایں گے --- - ورنہ ان نونیوں نے بک بک کرتے رہنا ہے جناب

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Adeel, I gave a suggestion for you in my post No. 47.
Please look at it and make it a more sugar-coated story. It will fly higher man. --- telling you.

Wake up Pak

Iss harami ghaddar bhaghooray kay paas yeh ghari kahan say aai?

jlzFiEmF_RpgRqdQ4rtekEn_i45Xj4_ysq9Zv3LTRhY.jpg

NLev65S4hjI9gh0RRzDvn1pHzSpOQuV19OtbnQarxV6ZapEwA_67B_Ib6c1IVRW59HWVWKz4l6oPN3eAsbBS_zWXyXyfg064G0xlSkc3WsYNI-0MCwoI=s0-d

HSiddiqui

This is not the single one who used such language.
You are not wrong brother, the reason I said that the individual is responsible for his behavior is that I also voted for PTI, and I like PTI, but I do not support this type of language and attitude, no matter who says it.

ForReal

MPA (400+ posts)
All of opposition combined and they can go F themselves including their Ms..........MFs.............Nothing but LOOTES, DAKUS, DACOITS & collection of TRAITORS for a handful of $$$............Proof .......PATWARI-E-AZAM hasn't shown up to bury his WIFE and PARCELLED his MOTHER to PAk..........MFs...............Go JAGOFFs.............

ForReal

MPA (400+ posts)
My friend please have some class, watch your language. If you feel okay in posting these words and type of language then a piece of advice for you, please change yourself. This style of writing is literally filthy.
GO F yourself.............YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DOCTORED BENAZIR'S PICS AND DROPPED IT FROM THE HELICOPTER AS FAKE NUDES..........& GIVING OTHER PPL LECTURES ON CIVILITY

Siberite

All of opposition combined and they can go F themselves including their Ms..........MFs.............Nothing but LOOTES, DAKUS, DACOITS & collection of TRAITORS for a handful of $$$............Proof .......PATWARI-E-AZAM hasn't shown up to bury his WIFE and PARCELLED his MOTHER to PAk..........MFs...............Go JAGOFFs.............
Relax my friend relax. Have you been to the Doc lately ?

Siberite

Iss harami ghaddar bhaghooray kay paas yeh ghari kahan say aai?

jlzFiEmF_RpgRqdQ4rtekEn_i45Xj4_ysq9Zv3LTRhY.jpg

NLev65S4hjI9gh0RRzDvn1pHzSpOQuV19OtbnQarxV6ZapEwA_67B_Ib6c1IVRW59HWVWKz4l6oPN3eAsbBS_zWXyXyfg064G0xlSkc3WsYNI-0MCwoI=s0-d
Apparently, he is a businessman . Why are you so jealous ? He is 15% honest while your leader is 50% honest. There is only 35% gap between them . And it is filing fast . 2 more years and IK will be at the same 15% rate. And if IK elected in 2023, he can sure beat NS with the going rate.

HSiddiqui

GO F yourself.............YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DOCTORED BENAZIR'S PICS AND DROPPED IT FROM THE HELICOPTER AS FAKE NUDES..........& GIVING OTHER PPL LECTURES ON CIVILITY
Are you proving different?
Right now you are just representing yourself and proving how were you raised?
You just got equipment to blend in with society by interfering in these types of forums, where most people are educated and come to gain knowledge and share something beneficial.
But you neither seem to have any knowledge or manners?

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are not wrong brother, the reason I said that the individual is responsible for his behavior is that I also voted for PTI, and I like PTI, but I do not support this type of language and attitude, no matter who says it.

I said, this is not only one. This is not means all PTI supporters like this.
If you need some evidence, I can share with you. Moral corruption is also same dangerous as financial.

ForReal

MPA (400+ posts)
Relax your phuppi.........Don't need to answer any of your STUPID questions or lecture on morality. You aren't the boss of me.....yeah.....Hear me .....

Siberite

Relax your phuppi.........Don't need to answer any of your STUPID questions or lecture on morality. You aren't the boss of me.....yeah.....Hear me .....

اتنا غصہ ! خیریت تو ہے گھر میں ۔ کہیں والد صاحب نے طبیعت صاف تو نہیں کر رکھی۔ اخلاقیات تو گھر سے شروع ہوتی ہے ، زبان کا استعمال اسکی نشانی ہوتی ہے اور الفاظ کے چناؤ سے اسکی حقیقت آشکار ہوتی ہے ۔​