گیلپ انٹرنیشنل کا عمران خان حکومت مخالف سرویز میں خامیوں کا اعتراف

5gallupclarficatiom.jpg

دنیا بھر میں سیاسی اور معاشی تبصرے کرنے والی تنظیم گیلپ کے ایڈیٹر انچیف نے غلطیوں کا اعتراف کیا۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق گیلپ نے عمران خان کی حکومت کے خلاف سروے میں خامیوں کا اعتراف کر لیا ہے۔ گیلپ کے ایڈیٹر انچیف نے غلطیوں کا اعتراف کیا۔

گیلپ کے ایڈیٹر ان چیف محمد یونس نے واشنگٹن میں پریس بریفنگ دی جس کا اہتمام امریکی محکمہ خارجہ کی جانب سے کیا گیا۔

پریس بریفنگ میں محمد یونس نے کہا کہ گیلپ پاکستان کا بین الاقوامی گیلپ کے ادارے سے کوئی تعلق نہیں، ہے،پاکستان کے گیلپ کے ساتھ قانونی معاملات چل رہے ہیں۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1499469150346952714
گیلپ کے ایڈیٹر ان چیف نے پریس بریفنگ میں مزید کہا کہ گیلپ نے عمران خان پر پاکستانی لیڈرشپ کے لیے سروے کیا تھا، جس میں دعویٰ کیا گیا تھا کہ عمران خان سےعوام خوش نہیں ہیں۔انہوں نے کہا کہ ایمانداری سے کہوں تو سروے میں خامیاں ہیں۔

Last edited by a moderator:

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
So your OK To support NS the crook who lied about his health but blame the guy that believed him on humanitarian grounds for falling for it. And you then ask why we abuse haraamis like you. You dumb, immoral fuckin moron.
why do you PTI idiots think that if someone is criticizing Khan's poor performance he is patwari
there is no difference Between PTI and Noon both are two different sides of same coin.

Mujay be bohat gandi gandi galian nikalni aati hain but I won't abuse you that's not who I am :)

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why do you PTI idiots think that if someone is criticizing Khan's poor performance he is patwari
There is no difference between PTI and Noon both are two different sides of the same coin.

Mujay be bohat gandi gandi galian nikalni aati hain but I won't abuse you that's not who I am :)
Bollocks mate. Only a badniyaat would say that. For a start IK in his 3 and bit years has had to deal with a war with with India, a bankrupt economy, a virus that is once in a lifetime, a corrupt Judiciary, an opposition that can't even a spend a day without looking to get him out( without any reason), oil prices doubling, gas prices quadrupling, cooking oil prices tripling. In this time, we have negotiated a Independent Foreign Policy, Taxation is going to double, growth at 5.5, Exports about to double. You were saying

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bollocks mate. Only a badniyaat would say that. For a start IK in his 3 and bit years has had to deal with a war with with India, a bankrupt economy, a virus that is once in a lifetime, a corrupt Judiciary, an opposition that can't even a spend a day without looking to get him out( without any reason), oil prices doubling, gas prices quadrupling, cooking oil prices tripling. In this time, we have negotiated a Independent Foreign Policy, Taxation is going to double, growth at 5.5, Exports about to double. You were saying
Would have done much better than this, this is not why I voted for him chun ker 2 nalaik CM lagye KP and Punjab koi private company inko manager level ke be job na day aur Khan nay unhien seedha PM bana dea governance key halaat behter honay kay bajaye kherab ho gaye hain
you want to support him blindly keep doing that then there is no difference between you and jahil patwarie who blindly support Noon league
have a good day :)

Hate_Nooras

Would have done much better than this, this is not why I voted for him chun ker 2 nalaik CM lagye KP and Punjab koi private company inko manager level ke be job na day aur Khan nay unhien seedha PM bana dea governance key halaat behter honay kay bajaye kherab ho gaye hain
you want to support him blindly keep doing that then there is no difference between you and jahil patwarie who blindly support Noon league
have a good day :)
We support him because he is the only option. If you can name even one person then I am all years.
And BTW
I forgot to mention the greatest welfare achievement in PKs history in Sehat card. And brought to you in Punjab by Buzdar.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
We support him because he is the only option. If you can name even one person then I am all years.
And BTW
I forgot to mention the greatest welfare achievement in PKs history in Sehat card. And brought to you in Punjab by Buzdar.
Support him but don't "blindly support" otherwise what's will be the difference between you and a patwari?

secondly, learn the skill of being patient assay kisi ko abuse kernay say kisi kuch nai jata app ke apni qabar bari ho ge marnay kay bad kisi siastan nay nai ana app ke qabar main tu please in kay leay kisi ko galiyan na nikalien

Hate_Nooras

Support him but don't "blindly support" otherwise what will be the difference between you and a patwari?

Secondly, learn the skill of being patient, assay someone to abuse you, tell them something is wrong with your app
I don't. I support him because he is the only option. Who are the other options? The bhagora who has destroyed everything he has ever touched, his brother who launders money using every member of his family, maybe Garage Nani who doesn't have property in London. Or maybe Billo Khusri and his partner David. Name names or go away.