11th Hour - 5th May 2011 - Orya Maqbool Jaan & Fawad Chudhary - Osama, Obama & Pakistan

11th Hour

Councller (250+ posts)

73f57cc38c60c99218f69dc6de59e8d9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with fawad ch. orya maqbool have his own views but there is no need to show the sympathy with Osama.Pakistan is feeling so shameful because of his presence in this country ,our intelligence failures brought very bad name to this nation.now time have come to allign with the international community because being soft on these terrorists will bring havoc in the country.Just remember,alqaeda is world's # 1 enemy,no need to shed tears over his death.Outlawed organisations are also in the same category,they have to be eliminated as well for the national interest and security.

Last edited:

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I agree with fawad ch. orya maqbool have his own views but there is no need to show the sympathy with Osama.Pakistan is feeling so shameful because of his presence in this country ,our intelligence failures brought very bad name to this nation.now time have come to allign with the international community because being soft will bring havoc in the country.Just remember,alqaeda is world's # 1 enemy,no need to shed tears over his death.Outlawed organisations are also in the same category,they have to be eliminated as well for the national interest and security.

wah g wah.....aap ko America nay bola k wo terrorist no 1 hai, aur aap nay maan lia.....America nay kaha k wo marr gia aur aap nay wo bhi maan lia, is k ilawa aap k pas koi saboot nhe hai

kia baat hai aap ki......Aap apnay khuda(america) ki baat manay......hmai tu aik baat pta hai k America dunia ka terrorist number 1 hai.....aur is k saboot Iraq , Afghanistan mai bikhray paray hain

and this fawad is so pathetic and nonsense.......

Orya sb is right

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
my goodness....after listening to this programme

i must say that this Fawad Ch is totaly a mad and lost man

i m ashamed that such peeple also says them a pakistani

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
Fawad Ch is absolutely right so as Kamran khan....Pak and its people will have to decide whether they r against terrorism or with terrorists.........

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think Kamran is forgate....................why this 225 sucider ready to died and demage pakistani ppl.......................Q is Why ?? ................I have solid proof why..............????.................. want any body Know..........................yes or no...........................

ir@pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
very valid argument by orya that its alright to bomb tribal area but bombing in Lahore and other cities are hurting you Mr.fawad mush.That,s the humanity level of mush supporter.