12-year-old on school trip delivers baby. another incident of moral degrated society

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
London: A 12 year-old Dutch girl, who did not realise she was pregnant, delivered a baby girl when she was on a school trip.

"Neither the girl nor her family had realised she was pregnant, and there were no external signs to show it," the Telegraph quoted a spokesperson for health services as saying.

The girl was from Groningen in the north of the Netherlands.

She felt violent stomach pain when she was on a day out with her classmates last week.
A supervisor alerted the emergency services and when ambulance staff came they saw the girl was about to give birth, the media report said.

She was taken to a nearby building where she delivered her baby.

Both the child-mother and her new-born "are doing well" in the maternity ward of a hospital.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
the atmosphere around her is more responsible than she herself. and same atmosphere is being created in Pakistan as well. India is already on same path .i hear about MMS scandals from India very often

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
"Neither the girl nor her family had realised she was pregnant, and there were no external signs to show it," the Telegraph quoted a spokesperson for health services as saying.

i cannot understad this how its possible that nobody could feel that she was pregnant.
yeh aik larki thi :ghori: (horse ki ghar wali)os hi na hua ho kisi ko.

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is a useless thread.

For our morals and values, this is not acceptable to us in the East. In the West, people do raise their eyebrows when they hear such news and then shrugg it off. This was considered equally unacceptable.

Whats the point of this thread? Why don't you focus on good things in nthe Western socities than such masala (soucy) news?

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Brother this is harsh truth.
I am from Medical Field. I know what is the current situation of Karachi (dont know about other cities).. First it was common practice in ELITE class.
Now after CABLE, VCR, DVD, COMPUTER YOUTUBE, & now MOBILE PHONE..
Just research for PRIVATE CLINICS who are charging 40K to 80K per illegal abortion operations.. All these cases are PRE MARRIAGE, thats why they are secret & illegal.
Now this disease is spreading in MIDDLE & LOWER CLASS. From Schools, colleges, Tuition centres & Universities all are effected now..
Dont want to open my mouth any more, but we MUSLIMS always love to TEST DRIVE all those BAD DEEDS which today WEST is regretting & taking defensive actions.
Hope you will understand & protect our new GENERATION.
==============================
This is dual war.. One is PHYSICAL & other is SPIRITUAL.
Shaitan forces know that we muslims even if weak physically (either in numbers or weapons) can fight with spiritual & ALLAH help.
So to counter it, they are attacking spiritually. So that no help from ALLAH should come..
May ALLAH save us all from these fitnas..
=================================
Please dont take me wrong on this, not all girls & boys are bad. But this menace is raising its head very fast.. Watch it other wise it will enter your home (GOD FORBID)..

Jaza-k-ALLAH

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Brother this is harsh truth.
I am from Medical Field. I know what is the current situation of Karachi (dont know about other cities).. First it was common practice in ELITE class.
Now after CABLE, VCR, DVD, COMPUTER YOUTUBE, & now MOBILE PHONE..
Just research for PRIVATE CLINICS who are charging 40K to 80K per illegal abortion operations.. All these cases are PRE MARRIAGE, thats why they are secret & illegal.
Now this disease is spreading in MIDDLE & LOWER CLASS. From Schools, colleges, Tuition centres & Universities all are effected now..
Dont want to open my mouth any more, but we MUSLIMS always love to TEST DRIVE all those BAD DEEDS which today WEST is regretting & taking defensive actions.
Hope you will understand & protect our new GENERATION.
==============================
This is dual war.. One is PHYSICAL & other is SPIRITUAL.
Shaitan forces know that we muslims even if weak physically (either in numbers or weapons) can fight with spiritual & ALLAH help.
So to counter it, they are attacking spiritually. So that no help from ALLAH should come..
May ALLAH save us all from these fitnas..
=================================
Please dont take me wrong on this, not all girls & boys are bad. But this menace is raising its head very fast.. Watch it other wise it will enter your home (GOD FORBID)..

Jaza-k-ALLAH

You are right i have seen most around me who are considered shurafa in the society but they have had many sexual encounters before marriage.

there is so much munafikat /cooruption in our society that some times i really feel ashamed of it.

one of my friends who was in earthquake victims camps in north of pakistan told me that he was incharge of camp of nearly 7-8K people and in 7 months of his posting in that camp there ware more than 700 cases in which a girl ran way with her lover...............

Munafikat hi munafikat he aisey logo ko hm phir izzat b detey hain unhain gurru b kaha jata he...........agar aisey logo pe ***** bhaijee jaey to shayad kuch maashrey me inko daikh k koie is taraf na aiey.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Samar bro
Assalam-o-alaikum
Problem is not that we call them SHURAFA or GURU.
Point is that when those GIRLS marry to other BOY, what you think new generation will be.. I dont want to get into ISLAMIC FATWAS or PUNISHMENTS etc.
Just think about it, it shivers me out. Some times when i see these groups outside KFC, PIZZA HUT, MCDONALDS, COPPER CATTLE etc etc, i think of it that i am also involved in this crime, because i am at the last stage of IMAAN that is thinking of this bad act in my heart.
Really shameful to discuss or think about it.