20 US states file petitions to secede - امریکا ٹوٹ رہا ہے؟

Khansaber

Senator (1k+ posts)
15 states want to separate from USA cuz BLACK President won again

7C97D308B1C896D58FC9AAEEB71D_h231_w308_m4_cZXQyhRYy.jpg

[h=1]Anarchy in the USA? Folks in 15 states file petitions to secede[/h]Its either the political theater equivalent of a hissy fit or the start of more than a dozen new countries: Citizens in 15 states have filed petitions to secede from the United States after Tuesdays election. These include Louisiana (which led the charge), the Republic of Texas, Kentucky, Colorado, New Jersey, Montana, North Dakota, Indiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Georgia and Oregon. And somewhat hilariously, someone in North Dakota filed a petition requesting New York secede, which seems pretty rude, given they are sort of handling a major natural disaster right now. Although this is largely seen as symbolic, the filers in each state still have a month to gather 25,000 signatures to have their peaceful withdrawal from the U.S.A. considered by the president. Good luck with that.
http://www.examiner.com/article/citizens-15-states-file-petitions-to-secede-from-united-states

sadia_gul

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: 15 states want to separate from USA cuz BLACK President won again

Joke of the millennium...

USA ko samjha kia howa hey........Read US history especially period of CIVIL WAR and the services of Abraham Lincoln. On that very day, the chapter of US dismemberment was closed once for all.....Those who think US is going to dismember are living in fools' paradise. I personally may wish two Americas, even more than two; so that there should be balance of power in the world, but it is not going to happen for sure.

Qureshi1975

Banned

Joke of the millennium...

USA ko samjha kia howa hey........Read US history especially period of CIVIL WAR and the services of Abraham Lincoln. On that very day, the chapter of US dismemberment was closed once for all.....Those who think US is going to dismember are living in fools' paradise. I personally may wish two Americas, even more than two; so that there should be balance of power in the world, but it is not going to happen for sure.

Every thing has its price but when its come to dream its always free and you know muslim do not let any free things go away. It can be a langar of darbar or welfare check from a Infidal government :)

desh1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

PakiPatriot

MPA (400+ posts)

Every thing has its price but when its come to dream its always free and you know muslim do not let any free things go away. It can be a langar of darbar or welfare check from a Infidal government :)

Brother is this article written by a Muslim or published by a Muslim?
strange that Joe is a Muslim name now..

Saadbaloch

Senator (1k+ posts)

kuch logon ki rozi roti hi Amreeka ki chaploosi main lgi hoyee hai to unn ko to takleef hi ho gee. Give it another 20 years and will see where America ends up. they have already killed too many innocent more then 10 million in just last 60 years,.

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

No doubt USA is bigger than our thoughts, but every empire eventually collapses. USA's downfall would not be the first time a great super power has collapsed.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
11-12-2012_75196_l.jpg

WASHINGTON: At least 20 US states have filed petitions to secede following the re-election of Barack Obama.

Following the re-election, several petitions surfaced requesting the Obama administration to peacefully grant the applied state to withdraw from the United States of America in order to create their own government.

Louisiana was the first state to file a petition followed by Texas.

States with secession-related petitions on the White House website no include Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina and Tennessee.

The News

http://www.examiner.com/article/15-...a-petition-to-secede-from-the-united-states-1

http://now.msn.com/15-states-start-petitons-to-leave-the-usa

http://freefloridafirst.org/petition.htm

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-louisiana-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/1wrvtngl

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions

11-12-2012_126583_1.gif

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Now where is the damn reporting of our so called free media about this news .....?????, yeah I got the answer ........that they have only one motive to create hype for Pakistan's news & spread immodesty through Indian programs over local channels a per their MASTERs' directives ......

r3sp3ct

MPA (400+ posts)
Now where is the damn reporting of our so called free media about this news .....?????, yeah I got the answer ........that they have only one motive to create hype for Pakistan's news & spread immodesty through Indian programs over local channels a per their MASTERs' directives ......
bilkol darost farmaiya mere dost lekn aik baat jan lou "wafa dar ******* apny malik pr boonka nahi karty" iss media se kiya tawaqoo ki ja skti hay

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think we should even share such news. There are always people who want out of any country they live inside or just to gain importance, they would sign online petitions and it depends upon social networking websites. Just as you find some interesting petition about removing zardari and ask me on facebook to sign and share it on my facebook for my friends to sign it too. Look at the numbers in these petitions. And please get out of this mass propaganda of demonizing our media. Surely, it does work for some interests but those interests are primarily driven by monetary benefits. When we walk in the footsteps of people sharing a hysterical propaganda against something, we are actually making ourselves vulnerable to any event where our thought processes can be engineered, a fresh example is where we took down our own effort for molvi FazluLlah to be taken down in Malala's case or that people raising N Waziristan operation issue for the same reason while N waziristan is already slipping out of our hands. Everybody works for money and interests, free media and social media initiators too, always keep it in your mind.

There would be other reasons for USA's dissolution if it happens at all and they certainly would be monetary, not just some online petitions filed. Also, the lie of Soviet union toot gaya should be looked into as well because Soviet Union was to be dissolved under their own terms and conditions by a certain program prestroyka which was designed way back in time (a term prestroyka I have mentioned a lot of times here regarding such threads but I am sure nobody wants to actually read those documents upon it because it no fun reading long pages and reports regarding it and we have a habit of only reading fun news like america toot gaya roos toot gaya etc.) but we were happy to assume that we became the cause of it. Thanks.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
...abhi nahe,not in near future.kuch saal lag jayen gyh abhi.haaan zawal to aye ga.wo uroooj he kia jisy zwaal na ho.
lekin hamen apni fikar karni chahye,apny ap ko theek karna chahye,na k dushman ki maut ki aas me bathy rahen.

alimohsan52

There is absolutely no such thing as left wing in America. The fact is they cannot stand a black man in power. If you go to US, you can see that the racial vibes still exist.

tariisb

جب پاکستان اور بھارت نہ ٹوٹ سکے ، تو کیا امریکہ کی تقسیم اس قدر آسان ہو گی ؟ سوچنے میں کیا حرج ہے

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

جب پاکستان اور بھارت نہ ٹوٹ سکے ، تو کیا امریکہ کی تقسیم اس قدر آسان ہو گی ؟ سوچنے میں کیا حرج ہے

البتہ روس کو ٹوٹتے ہم نے اپنی آنکھوں سے دیکھا

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

This news is present on the main page of GOE's website

American-States-Secede.bmp

tariisb

البتہ روس کو ٹوٹتے ہم نے اپنی آنکھوں سے دیکھا

روس ٹوٹا تھا ؟ آج پہلی بار سنا ہے

روس کو شکست ہوئی تھی ، اور اقتصادی دیوالیہ ، جس کا نتیجہ ، زبردستی کی چند مسلمان ریاستیں آزاد ہو گی تھیں ، لفظ ٹوٹنا یہاں کسی طور بھی مناسب نہیں لگتا