25 thousand soldier called in japan for help. thats what soldiers do all over the world

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
1101225688-1.gif

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
In Pakistan formula is different
Army's duty is to kill own people and earn $$$$
and Politicians responsibility is to sell their dead bodies and earn $$$$

Yes, u are right. Aliens came from mars to rescue Pakistani's during recent floods.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Thats what soldiers do all over the world but world also appreciate their efforts and sacrifices not like Pakistanis (or may be foreigners disguised as Pakistanis) who abuse and criticize all the forces due to very few rotten eggs... Shame on them

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
if it be Pakistan ,people would have said why politicians have not gone to rescue them.

It is not only the duty of army to do the relief work but also political leaders and all of them who have responsibility. Army did real work while corrupt politicians just did the photo sessions to earn votes (not all of them are corrupt FYI).

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
@adnan_swati............. what does 'swati' mean in ur ID. do u belong to swat??? you should say thanks to Aliens who rescued swat from terrorist Pakistan army is doing nothing for our country, isn't this true??

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
@adnan_swati............. what does 'swati' mean in ur ID. do u belong to swat??? you should say thanks to Aliens who rescued swat from terrorist Pakistan army is doing nothing for our country, isn't this true??

Do you work for the British MI5?? Stop trying to spread your misinformation! Pakistani nation is behind its Army

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Do you work for the British MI5?? Stop trying to spread your misinformation! Pakistani nation is behind its Army

bhai lagta hay aap ki angrezy bari kamzor hai, read my comments again, i have supported Pak army (our army). i have asked him 'were those alien's who rescued sawat?(of course that was pak army). samajh ai kay phir se school dakhil hona hai??? lol ..no offense

Last edited:

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
mt_dilber you have short memories and most of them are influenced by Geo news
I am not from sawat but I ask you one question
When Pakistan came in to being Sawat was there with Sharia courts they joined Pakistan, with thinking that It would be an Islamic state

This kind of terroris appeared in 1970s when they Sawati people ask for Islamic Shariat
and now they asked ISLAMIZATION again and army did genocide
and for your kind information most of so called terrorist were belonged to Army/ISI

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
bhai lagta hay aap ki angrezy bari kamzor hai, read my comments again, i have supported Pak army (our army). i have asked him 'were those alien's who rescued sawat?(of course that was pak army). samajh ai kay phir se school dakhil hona hai??? lol ..no offense
mt_diber jani
I think you did not read title
25 thousand soldier called in japan for help. thats what soldiers do all over the world

or you did not able to correlate due to your powerfull English :D :D
he said in last sentence that its the duty of aleans to rescue in these circumstance
by the way nice word ALEANS
but I will use this word just for army's generals and ISI chiefs not for jawans