48 fake complains Against Malik Noureed Awan got dismissed

fasijan

Councller (250+ posts)
2lsjfxj.jpg

48 complains Against Malik Noureed Awan got dismissed and soon all cases will get the result and Truth will prevail. Malik Noureed Awan is a young successful entrepreneur known as Mr Forex and CEO of MMA group of companies, which contains 14 different companies with 75 Branches world wide and one of the largest growing businesses in the world. Malik Noureed Awan is Youngest Successful Businessman in Asia of 2012 . He is also first Asian and youngest businessman who is running airline company. While talking with media CEO of MMA Group of Companies Malik Noureed Awan said that I really want to Thank all my MMA Family members those who came a step ahead. Malik also said that in all businesses ups and down happen all the time and that does not mean that his company would disappoint his own clients and investors as they our family. He also added that very soon every thing will be back to normal. He also swore that those who defamed his business and him, would be brought out in front of the media. In the end Malik Noureed Awan said that ups and downs is a very normal thing and that MMA Group of Companies lost millions even before all this controversy but due to its hard work and dedication, the company sprung back to normal. So he said even now he will adopt the same hard working policies!
If any one think its a fake news or just a propaganda they can confirm for Qusais Police station .

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A man who threatens his ex-wife that he will expose her nude photos is an a$$hole of the highest order and no one should do business with a person of such despicable morals.

faheem13

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kaash yeh Jaahil Shorays..................

Fake papers banaanay say pehlay angraizee 10 jamaat tak parh laitay.

Please delete this Bullcrap, @Admins

fasijan

Councller (250+ posts)
haan khud tu aap jaisey ENGREEZ ki goodi me baith ker parhy ho naa :P
burnal mat use karna abb ;)