50 years ago - Molana Maududi's Six Points

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)
Molana Maududi's Six Points

svErv.jpg

Source: Dawn News

http://dawn.com/2012/11/10/maudoodis-six-points/

T4NOU.jpg

KARACHI: The Jamaat-i-Islami chief, Maulana Abul Ala Maudoodi, said last night that the six-point programme suggested by him was the only solution of various ills facing Pakistan.

The programme was explained by him at a largely-attended public meeting held at the Arambagh under the auspices of the Jamaat-i-Islami, Karachi.

The Maulana put forward the following six principles to be adopted by the nation:

1. Pakistan should be an Islamic State based on Quran and Sunnah. Islam is the only way through which we can march forward towards progress and prosperity.

2. There should be complete democracy in the country.

3. The country should belong to the people and not to any group or individual. The Government should be subordinate to the Parliament.

4. Fair and free elections should be ensured in the country and the people should have the right to elect whom they like.

5. Every individual and group should have the opportunity to propagate his views in a democratic and constitutional manner. This should be the only way of coming to
power. All back doors to power should be closed.

6. Press, radio and news agencies should never be misused for propagating any particular group or party. They are essential for a democratic system anywhere in the world.

-----------
These points are very solid and logical and even valid for current situation.

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
According to Abdul Raheem Green:

Democracy is the rule of Man.
The people decide what is allowed and what is forbidden.
Islam teaches that Rule is for Allah. Only Allah has the authority to decide what is Allowed and what is forbidden.
Hence if someone believes in Democracy he/she is committing shirk.

;)
What do you all believe? lol.

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)

Islam teaches that Rule is for Allah. Only Allah has the authority to decide what is Allowed and what is forbidden.

;)

I hope you have read POINT NO.1
1. Pakistan should be an Islamic State based on Quran and Sunnah. Islam is the only way through which we can march forward towards progress and prosperity

If democracy is limited by Quran and Sunnah , then its NOT SHIRK brother

rabeelch

Citizen

;)

بھای اگر آپ جماعت اسلامی کے انٹرنل الیکشن سسٹم کو دیکھیں تو وہ بھِ جمہوریت ہے ہم اسلامی جمہوریت کی بات کرتے ہیں اس جمہوریت کی نہیں جسکا ماخز ہی مغرب سے ہے،جسکا نہ پتہ چلتا ہے کیمیونزم، سیکولرازم ہے یا کوی اور ازم جمہوریت تو یہ نہیں ہے،اسلام میں اجتماعیت کا تصور ہے جسکو ہم جمہوریت کہتے ہیں،جب تک ایک عام آدمی اپنے برادری سسٹم،ایک بیوی اپنے شوہر اور بیٹا باپ کے ڈر کی بجاے اپنی سوجھ بوجھ سے ووٹ نہیں ڈالنا شروع کرتا تب تک حقیقی جمہوریت نہیں آسکتی:jazak:

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is no such thing as Islamic Republic. The Prophet pbuh never had one. Infact one could even say this Islamic Republic is Bid'ah. An innovation. There can ONLY be a Khilafat. Anything else is just cheap imitation. But if you cannot have a Khilafat, then don't bother calling anything else Islamic, because it isn't. I don't mind either a Khilafat or a full fledged secular democracy - I Only mind these half Islamic, Half secular, half bidah that is being pushed down our throats.