A Beautiful Azan In The Church Near USC

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
On the moazzin's right is a Jewish Rabbi and on the left a Catholic priest.
The azaan is in a church near USC, LA, California.

Last edited by a moderator:

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: A Beautiful Azan In The Church Near USC !!!

Mashallah, Subhanalah, does any one have the whole vedio after azan. please post the rest of the video. it will be greate to have complete video of church service.

canadian

Mashallah, Subhanalah, does any one have the whole vedio after azan. please post the rest of the video. it will be greate to have complete video of church service.

I will try to look into that.I found this one on you tube.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

I will try to look into that.I found this one on you tube.

Kubhi apna dimagh bhi istemaal kar liya karo, kubhi newspaper key totey, kubhi koi video youtube sey pad li, bus isi tarha sey kaam chulta rahey gaa kiya tumhara, bhai ya bahan, Canadian...lol

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)

Kubhi apna dimagh bhi istemaal kar liya karo, kubhi newspaper key totey, kubhi koi video youtube sey pad li, bus isi tarha sey kaam chulta rahey gaa kiya tumhara, bhai ya bahan, Canadian...lol

Hut terey kee ghatia insaan......

Faiza

اچھی بات کرنا آسان نہی ہوتا، مگر کوشش ضورور کرنی چاہیے
اور زرداری کی شکل دیکھ کر تو یہ کہا جا سکتا ہے کے اگر شکل اچھی نہ ہو تو بات اچھی کر لینی چاہیے

پر نصیب اپنے اپنے

sohails

Councller (250+ posts)

@ Zardarifan

آپ کو کوئی کومنٹ ڈالنے کی ضرورت نہی آپ کا نام ہی کافی ہے

ویسے
یہ بتانا پسند کریں گے کہ زرداری کس کا دماغ استعمال کرتا ہیں

Last edited:

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

KHOTAY Ka.[hilar][hilar][hilar]

App k khiyall mian yeh tasweer durusat hay ?
zardari+donkey.jpg

Lodhi

A friend posted a nice video "A Beautiful Azan In The Church Near USC !!!" Many want to know the full detail about it so here is the back ground of this Azan at USC.
This Guy is Abdelwahab Ben Youcef, he is an Algerian, studied in London and US. He is an actor and model, he worked in Famous TV series. like Law and Order, NCIS and HomeLand Security etc and also worked in many commercials in US and did modeling for many leading US magazines. The Azan was at University of South Carolina Interfaith Service for Peace which was attended by Muslims, Christians and Jews. here is the video of the peace service.

Last edited:

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)

Aisay hi azan dittay rahay aur peace ki bateen kartay rahay to ya jews and christian muslims ko zalil kartay rehan gay.
begharat insan namaz bhi parha ditta chruch may.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Koi masla hae , I think u need an anema , U surely have got thjread worms ,,,,,,,,,

Aur apna ya manhoos avatar change kr lo ,

Imranpak

From my understanding Muslim's may not make prayer in a non-Muslim place of worship!. Sorry for being a killjoy but this video makes me feel greatly uncomfortable, next the missionaries will be preaching the Bible by telling them that Islam and Christianity are the same so beware of their tactics!