A debate in radius of "Good for Pakistan"; A short analysis of rulers of Pakistan.

P

pakstar

I recently joined Siasat.pk forum as inactive member but soon I realised that there is alot to contribute after seeing active participation of different users.

First of all I would like to start with a small piece of advice for everyone on this forum (Including myself) to respect each other as brother and sister in order to make our points with decency and pride. We are all coupled with two relations, one is being Muslim and other being Pakistani and therefore we should never forget that the person we are talking to is also one of Us. We can differentiate from each other we can think differently but we should never be divide. We are one Nation Pakistani and we will remain brothers always. Lets start having love and respect for others. End of the day whoever we are , our objective and goals are for good of Pakistan. Life goes on!

Coming back to the point, I thought to pick up this point in debate that who can run Pakistan in better way. First of all in my opinion there are two aspects of Pakistan Politics one is Micro Politics and other in Macro Politics. Micro Politics is the one where actions are motivated or addressed from one party to other, person to another person etc; in other words we can call it Party politics. I am least bothered about it because it is wastage of time. I am interested in MACRO politics as whatever happens in Micro Politics would reflect in MACRO politics. MACRO politics is that who cares or damages the interests of Pakistan.

I will not go too far as the scope of my debate would remain in radius of current affairs. I start with the point that we as Pakistani are very naive people and we can easily be distracted. In Pakistan we had two type of rulers, Army Generals and Politicians. What we always and mostly discuss in debate is Politians who only get 20 to 30% of budget to spend for good of Pakistan, rest 70 to 80% Budget goes to Pak Army which is accountable to no one. So lets have a look at Pakistan army role in building Pakistan.
There are/have been two key players in Ruling of Pakistan, ARMY and Politicians. Let’s take Army First.

Role of Pakistan Army.
ARMY TAKES 70 to 80% of our budget / tax payer money and what they have returned to Pakistan?
Army ruled Pakistan 30+ years nearly half of Pakistan’s life and each term of Army was 4 times
Longer than our normal prime ministers term. So an army gernal had 4 times more chances to do good for Pakistan which they FAILED ALWAYS, and in result we
Lost East Pakistan where army failed ton control the situation and Pakistan broke into two.
Army always bypassed Constitution and removed elected Prime Ministors of Pakistan, without any right from consitituion or without a single vote from Pakistani nation. Their job is to protect nation not to rule but they still rule as they are ABOVE LAW.
Army has occoupid most of our building, land, play grounds in Cantt areas. My play ground (station ground) next to Islamabad Airport has now become Army flats. IN short they are biggest Land mafia (no accountability).
Army Killed our brothers and sisters in LAL Masjid, Regardless they were right or wrong but the excissve force used (SSG Commonados) against ordinary civial of Paksitan can never be justified. This was not enemy but our brothers and sisters.
Army did political viticimization, e.g Hanged GREAT Leader Zulfiqar Bhutto, also Akbar Bughti, kept alot of PMLN leaders in jails during exile of Nawaz Sharif.
Army schools are only for children of servicemen, Such a shame, if you are a hard working civilian your children do not have right to be educated in Pakistan.
List could be long but I take some important areas in debate therefore the above proves the sincerity of Army. Besides its propaganda of Pakistan army to tell us about PMLN was corrupt or PPP was/is corrupt, So that we can keep on fighting between us as supporter of one or other. They do not want us to think about corruption of Army or blunders of army. They are more than happy seeing us here fighting between PPP, PMLN, MQM and other parties. That is what they want so they keep on ruling Pakistani nation by taking all resources of Pakistan for Pakistan Army.
Therefore First of all wheever we critise that who is respoinsbile for this situation in Pakistan, 70-80% it is done by army which ruled Pakistan more than any one else and which takes resources of Pakistan more than anyone else.

Next is now Politicians.
The PPP from Benazir Bhutto!
NFC award
Benazir Income support
18th amendment
IF YOU KNOW MORE PLEASE ADD IN THE LIST

The PMLN
o Yellow Cab Scheme (one can criticize anything but I still see yellow cabs on
road, and people feeding their families using those yellow cabs)
o Telephone Privatization ( I rem booking calls to uk 300rs for 3 mins, its fruit of his privatization of telecom that we can make calls to UK , USA and other countries for just one or two rupee per minute)
o Motorway (Thanks to nawaz Sharif who gave us gift of Motorway in Pakistan)
o Roads (Roadwork were at peak in his term, including domestic and Highways)
o Schools and colleges (In Rawalpindi alone, sheikh rasheed worked very hard and alot of new schools and colleges were built when he was minister under Nawaz Sharif Govt). Same Sheikh rasheed did nothing in Mushraaf Govt.
o Price stability (prices were stable in his term and even if there was increase it was minor)
o Loans (affordable and interest free loans scheme for students and small businesses helped many to progress themselves)
o Nuc. Test (despite the pressure of international community he made his decision in the interest of Pakistan)
o and roadmap to prosperous Pakistan.
o Sasti Rooti
o IF YOU KNOW MORE PLEASE ADD IN THE LIST

Having seen a short analysis, it clarifies that 70-80% Pak Army damaged interest of Pakistan, we have to debate their wrong doings and we have to question them past and future, otherwise Pak Army will keep on stealing Pakistan resources and will keep us fighting between PMLN , PPP, PTI and MQM. In contrast to Pak Army damages, Politicians did great job for Pakistan. PMLN regardless of micro politics but they played a vital role in construction and building of Pakistan, as the long list above explains.

Therefore I may be wrong but in my opinon PML N is only way forward, Imran Khan is very sincere person but he does not have competitive team. He should join PMLN for better of Pakistan along with Zaid Hamid.

Long Live Pakistan
You are welcome to post comments and feedback but with intellect not with disrepsct.

Last edited by a moderator:

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I recently joined Siasat.pk forum as inactive member but soon I realised that there is alot to contribute after seeing active participation of different users.

First of all I would like to start with a small piece of advice for everyone on this forum (Including myself) to respect each other as brother and sister in order to make our points with decency and pride. We are all coupled with two relations, one is being Muslim and other being Pakistani and therefore we should never forget that the person we are talking to is also one of Us. We can differentiate from each other we can think differently but we should never be divide. We are one Nation Pakistani and we will remain brothers always. Lets start having love and respect for others. End of the day whoever we are , our objective and goals are for good of Pakistan. Life goes on!

Coming back to the point, I thought to pick up this point in debate that who can run Pakistan in better way. First of all in my opinion there are two aspects of Pakistan Politics one is Micro Politics and other in Macro Politics. Micro Politics is the one where actions are motivated or addressed from one party to other, person to another person etc; in other words we can call it Party politics. I am least bothered about it because it is wastage of time. I am interested in MACRO politics as whatever happens in Micro Politics would reflect in MACRO politics. MACRO politics is that who cares or damages the interests of Pakistan.

I will not go too far as the scope of my debate would remain in radius of current affairs. I start with the point that we as Pakistani are very naive people and we can easily be distracted. In Pakistan we had two type of rulers, Army Generals and Politicians. What we always and mostly discuss in debate is Politians who only get 20 to 30% of budget to spend for good of Pakistan, rest 70 to 80% Budget goes to Pak Army which is accountable to no one. So lets have a look at Pakistan army role in building Pakistan.
There are/have been two key players in Ruling of Pakistan, ARMY and Politicians. Let’s take Army First.

Role of Pakistan Army.
ARMY TAKES 70 to 80% of our budget / tax payer money and what they have returned to Pakistan?
Army ruled Pakistan 30+ years nearly half of Pakistan’s life and each term of Army was 4 times
Longer than our normal prime ministers term. So an army gernal had 4 times more chances to do good for Pakistan which they FAILED ALWAYS, and in result we
Lost East Pakistan where army failed ton control the situation and Pakistan broke into two.
Army always bypassed Constitution and removed elected Prime Ministors of Pakistan, without any right from consitituion or without a single vote from Pakistani nation. Their job is to protect nation not to rule but they still rule as they are ABOVE LAW.
Army has occoupid most of our building, land, play grounds in Cantt areas. My play ground (station ground) next to Islamabad Airport has now become Army flats. IN short they are biggest Land mafia (no accountability).
Army Killed our brothers and sisters in LAL Masjid, Regardless they were right or wrong but the excissve force used (SSG Commonados) against ordinary civial of Paksitan can never be justified. This was not enemy but our brothers and sisters.
Army did political viticimization, e.g Hanged GREAT Leader Zulfiqar Bhutto, also Akbar Bughti, kept alot of PMLN leaders in jails during exile of Nawaz Sharif.
Army schools are only for children of servicemen, Such a shame, if you are a hard working civilian your children do not have right to be educated in Pakistan.
List could be long but I take some important areas in debate therefore the above proves the sincerity of Army. Besides its propaganda of Pakistan army to tell us about PMLN was corrupt or PPP was/is corrupt, So that we can keep on fighting between us as supporter of one or other. They do not want us to think about corruption of Army or blunders of army. They are more than happy seeing us here fighting between PPP, PMLN, MQM and other parties. That is what they want so they keep on ruling Pakistani nation by taking all resources of Pakistan for Pakistan Army.
Therefore First of all wheever we critise that who is respoinsbile for this situation in Pakistan, 70-80% it is done by army which ruled Pakistan more than any one else and which takes resources of Pakistan more than anyone else.

Next is now Politicians.
The PPP from Benazir Bhutto!
NFC award
Benazir Income support
18th amendment
IF YOU KNOW MORE PLEASE ADD IN THE LIST

The PMLN
o Yellow Cab Scheme (one can criticize anything but I still see yellow cabs on
road, and people feeding their families using those yellow cabs)
o Telephone Privatization ( I rem booking calls to uk 300rs for 3 mins, its fruit of his privatization of telecom that we can make calls to UK , USA and other countries for just one or two rupee per minute)
o Motorway (Thanks to nawaz Sharif who gave us gift of Motorway in Pakistan)
o Roads (Roadwork were at peak in his term, including domestic and Highways)
o Schools and colleges (In Rawalpindi alone, sheikh rasheed worked very hard and alot of new schools and colleges were built when he was minister under Nawaz Sharif Govt). Same Sheikh rasheed did nothing in Mushraaf Govt.
o Price stability (prices were stable in his term and even if there was increase it was minor)
o Loans (affordable and interest free loans scheme for students and small businesses helped many to progress themselves)
o Nuc. Test (despite the pressure of international community he made his decision in the interest of Pakistan)
o and roadmap to prosperous Pakistan.
o Sasti Rooti
o IF YOU KNOW MORE PLEASE ADD IN THE LIST

Having seen a short analysis, it clarifies that 70-80% Pak Army damaged interest of Pakistan, we have to debate their wrong doings and we have to question them past and future, otherwise Pak Army will keep on stealing Pakistan resources and will keep us fighting between PMLN , PPP, PTI and MQM. In contrast to Pak Army damages, Politicians did great job for Pakistan. PMLN regardless of micro politics but they played a vital role in construction and building of Pakistan, as the long list above explains.

Therefore I may be wrong but in my opinon PML N is only way forward, Imran Khan is very sincere person but he does not have competitive team. He should join PMLN for better of Pakistan along with Zaid Hamid.

Long Live Pakistan
You are welcome to post comments and feedback but with intellect not with disrepsct.

Dear brother just so you can get your facts right and not build your case on ficticious cooked up stats wherever you are getting them from.

1-- Cantt. area means Cantonement, and that means that this is the area for the Army to be based in and this is the way it is all over the world. So my naive brother Army has to live in cantt. area and if anyone needs to move out of there it is civilians who should.

2-- Only 25% of the budjet goes to your defence and that includes Army, Navy,Airforce, Rangers, Secrete services and Nuclear.

3-- 30% of the budget goes towards the interest that the government has to pay for the loans that they have taken for Your Bhalai.

4--Army has ruled for 25 years over Pakistan and always in partnership with the civilians, remember ZA Bhutto with Ayub khan? Nawaz Sharif with Zia-ul-Haq?
The other 40 years it has been the Democratic governments on their own and the best excuse they have is Army did not let us do this or that! Grow up and accept the failures for that is the only to improve

5--ZA Bhutto was hanged by the Supreme Court of Pakistan and not by the Army. So why not reopen the case instead of just flinging allegations.

6--All the famous politicians have their kids educated in private schools and foreign schools, whereas all the Army gets it education in Army Public Schools where more civilians study because the Democratic Government gives owl hoot for your education.

7--Have you no heart? Do you not see the way the soldiers and officers of Pakistan are laying their lives to provide protection to civilians and thank God they do not discriminate!
Have you no heart to see how the civilians are dying at the hands of the terrorist whoever they are and what is the civilian government doing to protect you guys? They were crying hoarse we will do this and stop that ! what happened to their promises?

8--How short is the memory ? Who was the first and only Civilian Marshal Law Administrator of Pakistan? ZA Bhutto, FYI. The same guy who suffered from flu when Russia and Poland were trying to broker a peace deal to save Pakistan.

9--Who was responsible for destroying the industry of Pakistan by Nationalising everything? ZA Bhutto.
10--Who is responsible for holding us hostage to IPP? BB.
11--Who gave the lists of Sikh leaders to indian government? BB
12--Who removed all the boards of Kashmir houses and everything pertaining to that to please rajive gandhi in 1991-92? BB
13--Who squandered away 11 billion dollars donated for 'karz utaroo mulk savaro'? Nawaz Sharif.
14--Who froze the foreign currency accounts of the public after transferring all his money to other countries? NS.

These are just a few thoughts for you to ponder over and I have not mentioned all the good that has come your way via Army. I hope you think with an open mind not with the microscopic view that you have denounced yourself.
Your analysis seems to be based either on hearsay or lack of research.
At the end of the day it is my duty to try to put facts in order, for we are one.

Last edited:
P

pakstar

Thanks for your attention, lets see then..

Dear brother just so you can get your facts right and not build your case on ficticious cooked up stats wherever you are getting them from.

1-- Cantt. area means Cantonement, and that means that this is the area for the Army to be based in and this is the way it is all over the world. So my naive brother Army has to live in cantt. area and if anyone needs to move out of there it is civilians who should.

I know what is Cantt area, the reason i said cantt is because normally it is center of town or City (in Pakistan) and is expensive area to live where mostly army has taken control of land. But this is not only the cantt area, I am from Rawalpindi, so other than cantt area they are everywhere in rawalpindi, Westridge, Scheme 3, Airport side, Dhoke Choudrian, Chaklala and so on.. they are all over man.. Besides you said it is all over the world? I am in UK now but I do not see army land mafia here at all.. if they have their camps they are far from cities and mostly in small town or outskirts of towns.. So THIS IS NOT SAME AS ALL OVER THE WORLD .. in UK you won't even find a miltary person in public , nor you will find any property in towns ONLY FOR ARMY OR POLICE.... this is just non sense. It is like making a state inside a state.. which is ridiculous

2-- Only 25% of the budjet goes to your defence and that includes Army, Navy,Airforce, Rangers, Secrete services and Nuclear.
Yes you are right but you are wrong too.. As stated in budget it appears to be 25% but then why Pakistan army is establishing,, Gernerals and Elite army officers (ONLY CORRUPT ONES and THEY ARE DONMINENT) are progressing.. They use all resources of Pakistan, from Grain to plane when they are in power.. less for potection of Paksitani nation but more for protection of their family and child benefits. So firstly what is stated in budget is not right figure.. That is why political govts fail to do much work in public sector. That is why Defence budget never comes in Parliment therefore there is no accountablity of defence spending.. defence budget looks 25% but defence spending is around 80% of budjet, that is why ARMY do not want it to be debated in parliment. Simply Army is Corrupt and they are not accountable to paksitan nation.. TELL me why there is no accountability of Defence spending specailly about army? WHO DAREs TO ask THEM?

3-- 30% of the budget goes towards the interest that the government has to pay for the loans that they have taken for Your Bhalai.
EVERY country does same.. nothing special

4--Army has ruled for 25 years over Pakistan and always in partnership with the civilians, remember ZA Bhutto with Ayub khan? Nawaz Sharif with Zia-ul-Haq?
The other 40 years it has been the Democratic governments on their own and the best excuse they have is Army did not let us do this or that! Grow up and accept the failures for that is the only to improve

Army ruled 25 years or 30 years, we will see later but First of all the question is why they even rule for one SECOND??? From Consititution and Law of Paksitan no sensible person can even Justify one second of ARMY RULING in pakistan..There is no room for ARMY TO rule in consititution, their job is to protect nation not to RULE NATION This is first..

Come to second Point 25 years army ruled?? lets count then.. Gen Ayub Khan 1958-1969 (11 Yrs), Gen Yahya Khan 1970-1973 (3 Yrs), Gen Zia Ul Haq 1977-1985 (8 Yrs) , Gen Musharaf 1999-2008 (9 Yrs) = total 30+ Years .. HOw come its 25 in your calculator ??

Excuse of ARmy? did Political parties lost war in East Pakistan?? Did Political parties ran our SSG Commandos on Civialian Paksitanis in LAL Masjid? Did ARMY Told PM Nawaz Sharif when initiated war in Kargil?? You forgot Punishment of KORAY from Zia ul Haq to Jounalists? DID Political parties asked him to do? NO ARMY IS GETING WORSE AND WORSE they think thare are RULERS of Pakistan.

Secondly remaing 30+ years of Political parties.. ARMY DID NOT GIVE THEM chance to complete their terms. Nawaz Sharif In his very short perid of last term did so many maga projects which speak by themselves.. If you don't remember, let me know and I will remind you. Therefore this is army which always created problems for Pakistan and they political parties starts solving them..

5--ZA Bhutto was hanged by the Supreme Court of Pakistan and not by the Army. So why not reopen the case instead of just flinging allegations.

You are very innocent i think,, that was proxy court.. Every sensible Paksitani knows that who hanged Bhutto.. This was Gen. Zia who hanged Bhutto by using PCO Judges, Gen Zia Took the power not the judge who hanged Bhutto.

6--All the famous politicians have their kids educated in private schools and foreign schools, whereas all the Army gets it education in Army Public Schools where more civilians study because the Democratic Government gives owl hoot for your education.

what about ordinary people? they cannot educate their childern in Paksitan, My point is that there must be one education system, regardless of ARmy or politicians.

7--Have you no heart? Do you not see the way the soldiers and officers of Pakistan are laying their lives to provide protection to civilians and thank God they do not discriminate!
Have you no heart to see how the civilians are dying at the hands of the terrorist whoever they are and what is the civilian government doing to protect you guys? They were crying hoarse we will do this and stop that ! what happened to their promises?

First of all I respect soldiers they are just like Labours (Mazdoor) for elite Pakistan army. They are dying this is the problem, actually Musahraf, Zia, Yehya Khan, Ayub Khan these people should be hanged. I am not against Pakistan Army soilders I am against corrupt system of Pakistan army which remains in hands of elite Army officers. Army need reforms inside so no one can ever dare to voilate Constitution of Paksitan and if some General does, Army should court marshall him and must be hanged by supreme court of Pakistan.

Secondly If army will keep doing operations within Pakistan such as LAL masjid, Bughti, Swat, picking up pakistani ppl, letting other forces to operate in Paksitan,, the problem of Pakistan would increase.. so army should look what they are doing.. then talk about other bad things happening in Pakistan.

8--How short is the memory ? Who was the first and only Civilian Marshal Law Administrator of Pakistan? ZA Bhutto, FYI. The same guy who suffered from flu when Russia and Poland were trying to broker a peace deal to save Pakistan.

He was a great leader, sometimes you have to take bold step.. He is the one who turned direction of Paksitan in right way. Yes there are things which might be questionable abotu Internal affairs of Bhutto but he was the one who gave respect to Pakistan internationally.

9--Who was responsible for destroying the industry of Pakistan by Nationalising everything? ZA Bhutto.
10--Who is responsible for holding us hostage to IPP? BB.
11--Who gave the lists of Sikh leaders to indian government? BB
12--Who removed all the boards of Kashmir houses and everything pertaining to that to please rajive gandhi in 1991-92? BB
13--Who squandered away 11 billion dollars donated for 'karz utaroo mulk savaro'? Nawaz Sharif. [he gave us motorway, school and colleges in his time, price control, even after sactions from internantional community, Pakistan did not stumbled, he is a great leader]
14--Who froze the foreign currency accounts of the public after transferring all his money to other countries? NS. [yes did right thing in tbe best interest of Pakistan, he froze DID NOT EAT or tookaway that money]

Read the list of gifts ARMY rulers gave to Pakistan and compare with your above list.. hope you will understand what I am talking about.

These are just a few thoughts for you to ponder over and I have not mentioned all the good that has come your way via Army. I hope you think with an open mind not with the microscopic view that you have denounced yourself.
Your analysis seems to be based either on hearsay or lack of research.

To me your analysis seemes to be based on mirco level political issues and you have compeltly ignored the macro impact of the situation.

May Allah Bless Pakistan with peace and prosperity.

Star Gazer

Please I am answering only because you are a fellow citizen and I will make one last effort.
Cantonement in Rawapindi was established at, and that was the only city in the time of the british. Some rich civilians were invited to live there to help the city develop. Kindly read the history and if not just look at the names of these places and you will know that they are from the british era of CANTONEMENT.
The reason you do not see the Army in england is because they keep the civilians away from their Army.
Whatever is suitable for you ,your argument ibecomes "Happens in every country, nothing unusual." but when I say it does you find it hard to grasp. Stop fiddling with your delicate mind and read some history first, Suni sunai par yaqeen nahee kartay.

As for ZA Bhutto he turned the direction of the country from the declared Tiger of the Asia into an abyss of nationalisation. For you that might be a good step and you can accept any crooked step to elevate or justify your choice of the leader, I can not.
You seem to be heel bent on proving your point, therefore I will leave you to convince yourself all over again and gloat in your success.
If you insist on being right then You are right for yourself. But delusions do not help any one get to the truth.
Please do not repeat yourself for that is a waste of time.

Last edited:
P

pakstar

Please I am answering only because you are a fellow citizen and I will make one last effort.
Cantonement in Rawapindi was established at, and that was the only city in the time of the british. Some rich civilians were invited to live there to help the city develop. Kindly read the history and if not just look at the names of these places and you will know that they are from the british era of CANTONEMENT.
The reason you do not see the Army in england is because they keep the civilians away from their Army.
Whatever is suitable for you ,your argument ibecomes "Happens in every country, nothing unusual." but when I say it does you find it hard to grasp. Stop fiddling with your delicate mind and read some history first, Suni sunai par yaqeen nahee kartay.

As for ZA Bhutto he turned the direction of the country from the declared Tiger of the Asia into an abyss of nationalisation. For you that might be a good step and you can accept any crooked step to elevate or justify your choice of the leader, I can not.
You seem to be heel bent on proving your point, therefore I will leave you to convince yourself all over again and gloat in your success.
If you insist on being right then You are right for yourself. But delusions do not help any one get to the truth.
Please do not repeat yourself for that is a waste of time.

I am not talking here, how Rawalpindi Cantt came into being? you just distracted yourself from the main topic. Read the topic again and try to be in radius of debate.

"Suni Sunai per yakkeen nahi kertay" may nay konsi suni suani per yakeen kia ha?? please elaborate your point janab.

Well you are right Bhutto did good and bad things both, I agree but the most who damaged interest of Pakistan is ARMY. that is my point, Pakistan would have been in much better place if army wouldnt have disturbed the progress of Pakistan.

Lastly, I don't know which fact i stated in above list of comparision between Army and civial govt achievements you have catagorized as "delusion" in your dictionary of knowledge.

I won't repeat as I can see you have nothing more to say .. You are not arguing on main agenda which is the achievements of army and civial govts, but you are trying to find spelling mistakes in conversation.

Thanks for your time to discuess for "Good of Pakistan" in your capacity.

concern_paki

From the very beginning in the history of Pakistan it is very unfortunate to say that all the rulers have been sell themselves for their interest to the hands of USA. And when they come to the power they have to follow US orders and they do not many options in their hands to play with. They just follow orders like SLAVES. USA was involve in ZA Bhutto's murder and General Zia helped USA in order to do that and he was granted the presidency of the country for years. He acted as a TRAITOR. Later NS acted some acts which were against USA interests including the nuclear test and again USA bring PM as their spokesman. And when USA completes its mission or facing some hard times he played the game again. So if someone becomes the ruler on the support of third party how can he be sincere and can take independent actions fro the sake of the people, nation and the country. It is because all is Fake Power. Nothing is real. That's why Imran khan has been offered for many times to come into power by different options including establishment, bureaucracy, or even politicians have invited him to join their parties but he always rejected those offers as he says that I want the real power...power comes right from the heart of the people so no one could force him to do or no one can order him. He is just seeking a real chance. And by the way some of the good things are done by both ends including politicians and Army. Its not one's steak. Like there was LOTS of industrialization was done during Ayub's period. People were quite happy while he was in power. Bhutto also did something good for the country. Like he founded Pakistan Steel Mills, his foreign policy was great. NS courageously tested nuclear bombs which was badly needed at that time. PM gives independence to the Media and also many western investors started to invest in Pakistan. But it is very unfortunate to say that those achievements very few in number and not very big in size as well.

P

pakstar

From the very beginning in the history of Pakistan it is very unfortunate to say that all the rulers have been sell themselves for their interest to the hands of USA. And when they come to the power they have to follow US orders and they do not many options in their hands to play with. They just follow orders like SLAVES. USA was involve in ZA Bhutto's murder and General Zia helped USA in order to do that and he was granted the presidency of the country for years. He acted as a TRAITOR. Later NS acted some acts which were against USA interests including the nuclear test and again USA bring PM as their spokesman. And when USA completes its mission or facing some hard times he played the game again. So if someone becomes the ruler on the support of third party how can he be sincere and can take independent actions fro the sake of the people, nation and the country. It is because all is Fake Power. Nothing is real. That's why Imran khan has been offered for many times to come into power by different options including establishment, bureaucracy, or even politicians have invited him to join their parties but he always rejected those offers as he says that I want the real power...power comes right from the heart of the people so no one could force him to do or no one can order him. He is just seeking a real chance. And by the way some of the good things are done by both ends including politicians and Army. Its not one's steak. Like there was LOTS of industrialization was done during Ayub's period. People were quite happy while he was in power. Bhutto also did something good for the country. Like he founded Pakistan Steel Mills, his foreign policy was great. NS courageously tested nuclear bombs which was badly needed at that time. PM gives independence to the Media and also many western investors started to invest in Pakistan. But it is very unfortunate to say that those achievements very few in number and not very big in size as well.

You are right, the whole point is that Army damaged more pakistan and gave less to Pakistan compared to Politicians. a

The reason why is because politicians are representative of nation while Gernerals job is to protect the nation.. not to rule the nation.. Whatever PMusharaf did in favor of Pakistan is lot less than what he did to damage pakistan. First of all there are three simple questions

Did Musharaf Broke Consititution?
Acording to Articl 6 of Consititution he is a trator?
A traitor's punish is death Penalty?

the answer of all question above regardless of person or party politics is YES for every sensible Pakistani. all previous generals and PM got away from this punish becuase army rule our country. There is no law for Army Generals, they are about law in our country. This is the truth

We as nation have to decide who are our rulers and who are there for our protection. We as nation give chances to such traitors to rule us by admiring them when they come in Power or when they leave.

Once our nation will stop admiring these traitor Generals they will not dare to Violate constitution.

Thats the whole idea.