A loyal pak army officer need help of the Nation

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
well if he was loyal to Pakistan then BBC wouldnt support him
secondly .....why do you want us to go against our army ?
they know what they are doing let them do it.......... have you ever made a request to nation to save nation from zardari and stand against it ? or other dacots ?

paa gee......yeh piyaz kaheen aur beechain ....

moazzam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
thora sabar kar ley media ko highlight karney dey baat terey aur merey samjhne ki neh hey baat to abb barhey gi rok sakta hey to rok ley

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Me yakeen se keh sakta hon ab aisay alfaz istmal kye ja rhay hain ke aik admi boht mohabul watan hai our baki sab foj mulk dushman. Zyada jaldi ki zarorat nehi boht jald saray tana bany apkay samnay hongay. Ab media taiz bi hai our mamlay ko ider tak le aya hai. truth will come out.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
thora sabar kar ley media ko highlight karney dey baat terey aur merey samjhne ki neh hey baat to abb barhey gi rok sakta hey to rok ley

hum to sabar ker k baithay hain...aap ko hi jaldi pari hai.....aiseee "fazool" news ko share kernay ki...(matlab khud b sabar ker.....)

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
well if he was loyal to Pakistan then BBC wouldnt support him
secondly .....why do you want us to go against our army ?
they know what they are doing let them do it.......... have you ever made a request to nation to save nation from zardari and stand against it ? or other dacots ?

paa gee......yeh piyaz kaheen aur beechain ....

BBC didn`t support him..its just a news..n i have read it on express and jang news aswell

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
please must read this artical tht why Brig Ali khan is taken in custody

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2011/06/110621_brig_khan_advocate_ar.shtml

When a person is arrested or accused, his defense attorney comes up with stories, dramatic or factual, to create doubts in the hearts n minds of people and Jury. It happens every day.

Also dont forget, that BBC is an enemy media and expert in CREATING a report than REPORTING it. US/UK reports are in majority of cases, are well written, board room edited and discussed to ensure that it looks n feels a real report. They have mastered in this over the years.

Remember how they engineered and manufactured WMD reports and false reports about pulling out tube on a baby incubator in Iraq. Later the Saud nasser AlSabah, admitted it was just a public campaign tricks.

Last edited:

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
why should we waste time in just presuming things. we must trust our agencies and armed forces. if they will do unjust to the officer they shall face it in the court of supreme commander ALLAH. i m of the view as i know our institutions as well that things shall be decided in the supreme interest of the country and Insha Allah there shall be no unjust. lets finish it and wait till facts r exposed or brought open to public plz.

Last edited:

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pak Army should be cleared from such elements like Ali.THey and all sich people brought bad name and problems for Pakistan.The result is that Pakistan is known now as terrorist state. No one in the world likes to have business with us or invest in our country.Strongest plan must be started in all,Miltary,Navy nad Airfoce to scratchout extremists.

Scorpion

Banned
Pak Army should be cleared from such elements like Ali.THey and all sich people brought bad name and problems for Pakistan.The result is that Pakistan is known now as terrorist state. No one in the world likes to have business with us or invest in our country.Strongest plan must be started in all,Miltary,Navy nad Airfoce to scratchout extremists.
Baig sahib,

The real extremists in the Army are these American/CIA influenced Generals . . . . It is this American funded war which has brought bad name to this Nation i.e A nation of Shopkeepers . . . . when Pakistan opted to side with the biggest terrorist state in the world that is the United States than it definitly be termed as a Terrorist state too . . . . There is a need to scratch out traitors from the Armed forces who have sold us to the Americans and currently Serving on extensions granted to them by United States . . . .

Check your facts before posting such political out bursts . . . . .

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
Baig sahib,

The real extremists in the Army are these American/CIA influenced Generals . . . . It is this American funded war which has brought bad name to this Nation i.e A nation of Shopkeepers . . . . when Pakistan opted to side with the biggest terrorist state in the world that is the United States than it definitly be termed as a Terrorist state too . . . . There is a need to scratch out traitors from the Armed forces who have sold us to the Americans and currently Serving on extensions granted to them by United States . . . .

Check your facts before posting such political out bursts . . . . .

I am firm on my views.Pakistan Army should be a national Army not Jihadi Army ready to intervene in other countries.This Jihad has ruined us.Exremist Generals LIke Hamid Gul.Aslam Baig etc were actual traitors who misguided the Army and ZIA was there father.
I again say Army(All three forces) must be cleared from MAZHABI JUNUNIES. Supporters of Usama.