A loyal pak army officer need help of the Nation

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry to hear peoples' comment on this , I wonder why you guys dont give a second thought before saying, the top brass of army and ISI's true faces are shown, they are american dogs and doing every effforts to make chaos in pakistan and paak army.

We must get rid of them before its too late.

how come all CIA , Raw agents working under their nose to destroy pakistan and they are sitting and watching them not shoot to kill like kharootabad and karachi ranger incident.
how come karachi is filled with weapons, and all terrorist loose free on innocent people under their nose nd they cant trace and eliminate them

how come US embassy has record of all armed supporters of political parties of karachi but our agencies and army are sitting duck doing nothing

they are making dollars and watching their homeland burning, they are supporting corrupt NRO leadership coz their masters [USA] told them so.

kindly wake up all of you to save our army and paak land from these nasty generals and corrupt leaders.

support army doesnt mean you start supporting criminal acts of these generals. Trust me these generals are the true cause of today's situation.

think plz

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Now QADIYANIS (like mrbaig) will be telling us to remove JIHADIS, FUNDAMENTALISTS, ISLAMISTS, BEARDED, etc etc..
Why not start from QADIYANIS first who have OATH to their KHALIFA first then any country army.. & make pakistan army as LAJNA ARMY..[hilar]

Scorpion

Banned
I am firm on my views.Pakistan Army should be a national Army not Jihadi Army ready to intervene in other countries.This Jihad has ruined us.Exremist Generals LIke Hamid Gul.Aslam Baig etc were actual traitors who misguided the Army and ZIA was there father.
I again say Army(All three forces) must be cleared from MAZHABI JUNUNIES. Supporters of Usama.

Dear you are again going into rhetorics . . . . You took the name of Baig and Gul and made a full stop to that . . . . Why have you forget General Kakar, Jahangir Karamat, Nasirullah Babar and Benazir who supported the rise of the Taliban Government . . . . You dont want to take these names just because they are termed as liberals and you are one of them . . . . I call your approach as none else than Hypocrisy . . .

national armies fight declared wars where as proxy out fits fight undeclared wars and this has been the norm of international relations since WWII . . . . . This jihad saved our asses from the barbarian communist but misguided liberals cant see that since you regard the soviets as more pious that Khulfa e Rashideens . . . . . It was the policy of liberal extremist Bhutto/General Tikka khan to start supporting the Mujahideens in 1973 . . . . And I support that decision since I ve read the tails of communist blood shed . . . .
Separation of East Pakistan, was it the result of Mazhabi Junnoniat . . . . Liberal Junnoniat . . . .
The problem with anti religious people like you is your more myopic approach than you blame mullahs for short sightedness . . . . .
In response to your last sentence, I just call you as a supporter of Zardari . . . . .

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear you are again going into rhetorics . . . . You took the name of Baig and Gul and made a full stop to that . . . . Why have you forget General Kakar, Jahangir Karamat, Nasirullah Babar and Benazir who supported the rise of the Taliban Government . . . . You dont want to take these names just because they are termed as liberals and you are one of them . . . . I call your approach as none else than Hypocrisy . . .

national armies fight declared wars where as proxy out fits fight undeclared wars and this has been the norm of international relations since WWII . . . . . This jihad saved our asses from the barbarian communist but misguided liberals cant see that since you regard the soviets as more pious that Khulfa e Rashideens . . . . . It was the policy of liberal extremist Bhutto/General Tikka khan to start supporting the Mujahideens in 1973 . . . . And I support that decision since I ve read the tails of communist blood shed . . . .
Separation of East Pakistan, was it the result of Mazhabi Junnoniat . . . . Liberal Junnoniat . . . .
The problem with anti religious people like you is your more myopic approach than you blame mullahs for short sightedness . . . . .
In response to your last sentence, I just call you as a supporter of Zardari . . . . .

You said nothing new my dear ! These are the last weapons of a person having no arguments.May Allah save us from your jiahies,killing innocent people. Soviet Union is no more a super power but people like you are so afraid of it's might.Suporters of jiahadies always tell this story that USSR was seeking hot water.Though it has now been proved wrong.
Jihadies have made this country worst than Hell.The hell where Zia and Usama will be placed with their companions.
I am not supporter of Zardari but he is doing a good job against terrorists.Likewise I can say that you are supporter of Munafiq Nawaz Sfarif.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Have you also noted that colonel in the indian army has been arrested charged with terrorist activities? but is the indian media discussing it as an issue of national interest? Yes this is very serious issue and very sad and painful for the family also, but we need to let the law take it's due course and stop pretending as if we know anything about the case. Most of us had not even heard about this officer until his arrest and suddenly within a few hours the media has all the information about him to the point that Pak Army is being MALIGNED? this is ridiculous and needs to be stopped. This officer served for 35 years in the Army and yet some are ready to believe that Army knows less about him than the juma juma aath din ka media and which has known anything about the officer for a few days at the most.

I think the interests vested out side of Pakistan are using this for their own cheap gains. Why can't they wait for the truth to come out when all these smart people are always advocating that the law is to be respected then why can't they respect the law?

Star Gazer

National Armies fight declared wars if the government declares a war but they fight any war that needs to be fought because who do you think is going to fight for you. WAPDA/PIA/OGDC or mqm?

Star Gazer

Sorry to hear peoples' comment on this , I wonder why you guys dont give a second thought before saying, the top brass of army and ISI's true faces are shown, they are american dogs and doing every effforts to make chaos in pakistan and paak army.

We must get rid of them before its too late.

how come all CIA , Raw agents working under their nose to destroy pakistan and they are sitting and watching them not shoot to kill like kharootabad and karachi ranger incident.
how come karachi is filled with weapons, and all terrorist loose free on innocent people under their nose nd they cant trace and eliminate them

how come US embassy has record of all armed supporters of political parties of karachi but our agencies and army are sitting duck doing nothing

they are making dollars and watching their homeland burning, they are supporting corrupt NRO leadership coz their masters [USA] told them so.

kindly wake up all of you to save our army and paak land from these nasty generals and corrupt leaders.

support army doesnt mean you start supporting criminal acts of these generals. Trust me these generals are the true cause of today's situation.

think plz

I just wish that you could take the time to think without bias and in light of the current situation, not the situation you wish we had.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
I just wish that you could take the time to think without bias and in light of the current situation, not the situation you wish we had.

My Dear , I wish the same for you, what more proof you wanna have of this corrupt top brass of army.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ident-as-big-day-Ansar-abbasi-report&p=437477

Allah paak revealing their true face my dear, today is time of knowing the corrupt and hypocrites, Allah paak , by different means showing us the true picture but its tragic that most of us wont see it.

These top brass is playing with peoples emotions, they are projecting another picture to people and are truly against it in person.

one day you will also going to realise it my dear one. Dont get the idea that I hate army, no brother, I love army but these generals which are american slaves for their own benefits, are not only harming our country but our army too.

can you convince my that why this chaos with so many foreign agents working in our country against pakistan interest and our agencies and army seems helpless. Dont put whole blame on polititians, coz these corrupt ones also supported by top brass generals, who always paved way to corrupts in govt.

in 10 years of army rule , country filled with problems but army men [generals] in all govt organisations.

I just simply want accountability of corrupts , is it that wrong ?

Scorpion

Banned
You said nothing new my dear ! These are the last weapons of a person having no arguments.May Allah save us from your jiahies,killing innocent people. Soviet Union is no more a super power but people like you are so afraid of it's might.Suporters of jiahadies always tell this story that USSR was seeking hot water.Though it has now been proved wrong.
Jihadies have made this country worst than Hell.The hell where Zia and Usama will be placed with their companions.
I am not supporter of Zardari but he is doing a good job against terrorists.Likewise I can say that you are supporter of Munafiq Nawaz Sfarif.

Baig Sahib,

It was not I who was afraid of USSR but our Pakistani Government . . . . and that was in 1979 . . . .

Who is afraid of them now . . . . Jihadies were made by the liberals/religious governments as per a national policy, kindly blame those policy makers including Pakistani Armed Forces than those silent soldiers who fought the might of Soviets and now resisting the Americans . . . . It is the policy of the enlightened moderates of siding a barbarian (America) . . . . Which has made this country a hell but floating in your moderation , you dont have the guts to call spade a spade . . . .

Your last comments and your praise for an animal like Zardari is enough to understand your low character . . . You, your zardari and Nawaz sharif are all munafiqs . . . Brainwashed product of the Musharraf's era of moderation . . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
National Armies fight declared wars if the government declares a war but they fight any war that needs to be fought because who do you think is going to fight for you. WAPDA/PIA/OGDC or mqm?

They fought in Afghanistan against russian because it were us who wanted it . . . . They fought in Kashmir against Indians because it were us who wanted it . . . . . They fought for Talibans against NA because it were us who wanted it . . . . They even fought in Bosnia and Chechnya because it were us who wanted it . . . .

And now it is us who are blaming them for all the destruction . . . . .

Height of Hypocrisy/Munafiqat . . . . .