A Pakistani Sikh Brother's message for the Indians !!!

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: A message for the Indians !!!

Brother, If you really want to Convey message to Indians then Post it to Times of India, where Indians are throwing fire against Pakistan on every news. Even if news is related to their internal corruption issues..........they pull Pakistan into it.........By the way they call it "PORKISTAN".

sohails

Councller (250+ posts)

@ Pak Zindabad

I believe we have enough enemies from all around, if you can not be a part of unity then please don’t try to become a part of criticism, which is the easiest thing in the world

Any way if you have been on indian website then you should have posted this thread there, not coming back on this forum and criticizing ourselves

sam123

Banned

Brother, If you really want to Convey message to Indians then Post it to Times of India, where Indians are throwing fire against Pakistan on every news. Even if news is related to their internal corruption issues..........they pull Pakistan into it.........By the way they call it "PORKISTAN".

1.This is the problem with us..once a calamity takes place..we all start thinking at india.............

problem here lies in our country.....fix our issue........

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

my message to indians

Please go infront of a mirror and fold all your left hand fingers and make a fist , then stick out your middle finger and hold high your hand in front of mirror.

then open your eyes .....and you will see my message for you :)

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
wonderfull

this is what the voice of whole pakistan

Thank you brother for conveying it in such a good manner