A Question from the forum MEMBERS, specially MQM supporters

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The perception is with some justifications that many political parties and also Sunni Tahreek and Amman Committee are involved in the illegal activities in Karachi, including bhatta collection, abductions, target killings etc.

Yes, the indications are that recently others have adopted the tactics used for years by MQM.
But if these other groups are really the main culprits and are instigators of these crimes then why there is lull in Karachi for last few days?

Why the killings have already stopped? Even if we say, in Liyari it stopped because of action against the "Baloochies, but why it stopped in "Kati Pahari" and in Orangi town, Gulistan -e-Johar etc?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
The perception is with some justifications that many political parties and also Sunni Tahreek and Amman Committee are involved in the illegal activities in Karachi, including bhatta collection, abductions, target killings etc.

Yes, the indications are that recently others have adopted the tactics used for years by MQM.
But if these other groups are really the main culprits and are instigators of these crimes then why there is lull in Karachi for last few days?

Why the killings have already stopped? Even if we say, in Liyari it stopped because of action against the "Baloochies, but why it stopped in "Kati Pahari" and in Orangi town, Gulistan -e-Johar etc?

Because there have been operations in all the areas you mentioned. Start reading the news and stop bothering us with your 'views'

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
You guys have real time to throw on this useless subject.........feeling pity for you guys...........:):)

Its an open story, who are the main culprits, who are playing with the blood of innocent people...........:angry_smile::angry_smile:
No one have courage to look on them.......so what is the point of talking about all this rubbish again and again.;);)

crankthskunk

Because there have been operations in all the areas you mentioned. Start reading the news and stop bothering us with your 'views'

Action against MQM as well? Why are they quite?[hilar][hilar]

NO new instructions from "BHOPO of LONDON"?:lol::lol:
How is he in the "Hospital" any news, updates?

Or the "Chitters" were extremely heavy and "BHOPO of LONDON" is trying to recover from the shock and pain of the "Chitters". Or he is too worried for the evidence collected by the Met from the "Central office" and his resident?[hilar]

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)

عجیب سوال ہے آپ کا؟؟
کراچی میں امن چیف جیسٹس کی وجہ سے ہوا اور
پیر صاحب بیمار ہیں اس لئے کراچی میں امن ہے
جس دن ٹھیک ہوجاگے اس دن فساد بٹن اون ہوجاے گا۔
وسے ایم کیو ایم نے اپنے یونٹس انچارج کو ایس ایم ایس کردئے ہیں ابھی تنظیمی کا بند کردو۔۔
پھر امن کیو نہ ہو۔
بات امن اور سنی تحریک کی یہ تو چھوٹے گروپس ہیں
جو کچھ علائقو تک محدود ہیں
لاشیں ان علائقو سے نہیں ملتی بلک ایم کیو ایم علائقوں سے لاشیں ملتی ہیں

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you have never been to karachi thats why you are asking these questions. there are many guys including me on this forum who used to criticize MQM for its dirty politics, but u need to go back to Ayub's era when hundreds of Urdu speakers were punished just because of voting Quaid's sister..
I have no doubt remaining that soon there will be a civil war in karachi same like Beirut or Libya.. As a karachiite, I think that the era from 2002-2007 was best for this city as Mqm was in full fledged power, No target killing nothing at all. I dont know about Businessmen but my whole family and relatives never ever paid any sorta bhatta or animal's skin to MQM neither they ever demanded...
Mqm has only mandate in karachi, ANP and PPP is trying to snatch this mandate, so violence comes automatically in such a situation..
You didnt mention ANP as target killers, which shows how much neutral opinion u have. This is now the issue of racism, I was one of the biggest critics of MQM but after spending just one month in Karachi (on vacations), I reached on the conclusion that urdu speakers of Karachi which are totaling the sum 10+ million have no choice other thn Mqm, no one is trying to snatch Peshawar or Lahore or Quetta thn why is everybody arguing for Karachi.. 2002-2007 was the best time this city had, no-go areas were finished and Development works at their peak... These ANP and PPP have destroyed this beautiful city..

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Action against MQM as well? Why are they quite?[hilar][hilar]

NO new instructions from "BHOPO of LONDON"?:lol::lol:
How is he in the "Hospital" any news, updates?

Or the "Chitters" were extremely heavy and "BHOPO of LONDON" is trying to recover from the shock and pain of the "Chitters". Or he is too worried for the evidence collected by the Met from the "Central office" and his resident?[hilar]

Read the news, starting from August 25th. Educate yourself before coming on this forum and wasting yours and ours time with useless threads. Humble request

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
1025.gif

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you have never been to karachi thats why you are asking these questions. there are many guys including me on this forum who used to criticize MQM for its dirty politics, but u need to go back to Ayub's era when hundreds of Urdu speakers were punished just because of voting Quaid's sister..
I have no doubt remaining that soon there will be a civil war in karachi same like Beirut or Libya.. As a karachiite, I think that the era from 2002-2007 was best for this city as Mqm was in full fledged power, No target killing nothing at all. I dont know about Businessmen but my whole family and relatives never ever paid any sorta bhatta or animal's skin to MQM neither they ever demanded...
Mqm has only mandate in karachi, ANP and PPP is trying to snatch this mandate, so violence comes automatically in such a situation..
You didnt mention ANP as target killers, which shows how much neutral opinion u have. This is now the issue of racism, I was one of the biggest critics of MQM but after spending just one month in Karachi (on vacations), I reached on the conclusion that urdu speakers of Karachi which are totaling the sum 10+ million have no choice other thn Mqm, no one is trying to snatch Peshawar or Lahore or Quetta thn why is everybody arguing for Karachi.. 2002-2007 was the best time this city had, no-go areas were finished and Development works at their peak... These ANP and PPP have destroyed this beautiful city..

Sad but unfortunately true....

WatanDost

You better go to a good mental hospital for check up.
I born and lived in karachi till 2006 i know MQM mafia n there crimes.
You are lying or misguided. Allah SWT knows better.
But MQM is a biggest CULPRIT of karachi all other parties are RETALIATION.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
پیر صاحب بیمار ہیں اس لئے کراچی میں امن ہے
جس دن ٹھیک ہوجاگے اس دن فساد بٹن اون ہوجاے گا۔
وسے ایم کیو ایم نے اپنے یونٹس انچارج کو ایس ایم ایس کردئے ہیں ابھی تنظیمی کا بند کردو۔۔
پھر امن کیو نہ ہو۔
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

woofer

Banned

Yar they have inner jealousy that why these people are so united instead of 10 years operation. They have no answer they just put their haters comments. They cant do more than that. They keep burning. Let them burn. They are gulaam of jagirdar and wadara they put some roti they eat it in return of their gulami.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khi main Target Killings kerwanay wali parties ke ranking mere nazdeek, Basic waja khi main fasadaat ke..

1st- MQM (Bhatta Khori, Lasaniyat, Khalein Cheanna, Qabzay Kerna, Khi Port ka control, Land Maafia, Water Tanker Maafia, aur khi main apni ijara daaari qaiem kerna aur poorey khi per control hasil kerna,Cars and Bikes chori kerna ya cheanna, Firqa Wariyat ko hawa dena aur kisi na khushgawar waqiya per qaoon torna, Cars, Busses, Trucks jalana)

2nd- ANP ( Land per qabzay kerna, Transport Maafia, Smuggler, Drug and Arms Maafia, aur apni taqat ko mazeed pashtoon areas tak bherhana aur MNA,MPA ke seats jeetna, )

3rd- PPPP ( Land per qazay kerna, Bhatta lena, Cars and Bikes chori kerna ya cheanna,Drugs ka business kerna, aslah baichna,, Rape kerna, aur Khi main doosrey areas tak apni ijara daari qaiem kerna,Chori, Dakay, Bank Robberies)

4th- Lashkar e Jhangwi,, Sapah Sahaba - Sapah Muhammad- etc.... (Mazhabi Jelousy, apney aap ko muslims samjhna aur dosro ko kaafir, Bank main daakay dalna, Gharo main dakay dalna, Firqa Wariyat philana)

5th- MQM -Haqeeqi (Lasaniyat,,, Ijara Daari, Bank gher aur shops per robberies kerna, cars, bikes chori kerna)

6- Sunni Tehreek ( Bhatta Khori,,, Firqa Wariyat, robberies kerna)

crankthskunk

First my response to the allegation I didn't give the name of ANP therefore I am biased. Please read before commenting, I wrote "many political parties" and then added the two groups by name which are not political parties in their own rights. I didn't preclude ANP or PPP or anyone else, they are included in my quote as "Many Political parties".

Now to your other comments;

1- The older situation viz a viz "Fatima Jinnah". Even at that time there were efforts to start Mojahir and Pushtoon riots.

2- Your assertion that the best period was 2002-2007 because MQM was totally in charge of Karachi. It means you are using the same canned logic of MQM, either we are in power or we kill the innocents. In essence you are confirming what the real problem of Karachi is, MQM quest of power and to control Karachi completely and exclude all others.

3- Other parties including the two groups realised the policy of MQM and their success in wrestling away the control of Karachi and establishment of "mafia" like grip on Pakistan on the point of a gun. So they armed themselves to counter it. As a result full scale murder and mayhem started in last few years in Karachi.

4- MQM was stealing the funds from Karachi between 2002-2007 and transferring it to London using illegal means.

5- You saying that MQM have not collected any money or hides from your family can only bring the smiles on the faces of people. You against millions who know and tell you in private what MQM do. Even though in public they wouldn't because they care about the lives of their family members. Doesn't it say something to you about MQM?

6- I have spoken to few on Eid to say Eid Mubarrak. I asked each and everyone of them about the situation in Karachi and who is primarily responsible for the situation. The consensus of opinion was MQM is the main culprit, but others have joined in, because they realised crime is paying in Karachi. I must remind you, they all were so-called "Mohajirs" and known to me through out my life. So who should I believe, you who I don't know or those I know and also know that they have absolutely no reasons to lie to me, and they are not involved with any Political parties. Most of them don't vote at all. But it does not mean their votes are not cast, we all know "Thappa Mafia " khappe khappe and khappe for MQM.[hilar][hilar]

7- one of them told me that even the "Green Pagri" wale are also collecting Bhatta. He was referring to Suni Tahreek.

8- I was also told that even small shops are not spared, someone give the true example of a Barber in his area. Who had been asked to give "Bhatta" of Rs200 a day to MQM. When he complained he does not make that much money he was told, then you should close your shop. If you don't we will close it down in case you don't pay the daily rate now set it up for your shop.

And you truly want me to believe none of your family ever asked the "Bhatta" by MQM?:lol::lol:

BanneD

MPA (400+ posts)

Man I'm not MQM supporter.. Are you kidding ? :)) Lawlx!! Bhai killings nhi horahiin but dosray saray kaam horahay hen :P Qabzay aghwa and street crimes are at their peak.. So please apni information sirf news channels tak na rakhen.. Killings stopped becauz Liyari me pahly hi game plan khela ja raha he jo thoray din tak aap log news per bhi daikho gay.. MQM apni jaga but aman committe ANP are now the root cause.. Men kuch jaga ki pics khench kar upload kardaita hun for proofs ke amman committe and ANP are directly resposible for that!! Sirf sab kuch elections ki waja say ho raha he including qabzay!! So all are responsible for this not just MQM!!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

because culprits arrested belong to any group. They were arrested in-discriminently.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Khi main Target Killings kerwanay wali parties ke ranking mere nazdeek, Basic waja khi main fasadaat ke..

1st- MQM (Bhatta Khori, Lasaniyat, Khalein Cheanna, Qabzay Kerna, Khi Port ka control, Land Maafia, Water Tanker Maafia, aur khi main apni ijara daaari qaiem kerna aur poorey khi per control hasil kerna,Cars and Bikes chori kerna ya cheanna, Firqa Wariyat ko hawa dena aur kisi na khushgawar waqiya per qaoon torna, Cars, Busses, Trucks jalana)

2nd- ANP ( Land per qabzay kerna, Transport Maafia, Smuggler, Drug and Arms Maafia, aur apni taqat ko mazeed pashtoon areas tak bherhana aur MNA,MPA ke seats jeetna, )

3rd- PPPP ( Land per qazay kerna, Bhatta lena, Cars and Bikes chori kerna ya cheanna,Drugs ka business kerna, aslah baichna,, Rape kerna, aur Khi main doosrey areas tak apni ijara daari qaiem kerna,Chori, Dakay, Bank Robberies)

4th- Lashkar e Jhangwi,, Sapah Sahaba - Sapah Muhammad- etc.... (Mazhabi Jelousy, apney aap ko muslims samjhna aur dosro ko kaafir, Bank main daakay dalna, Gharo main dakay dalna, Firqa Wariyat philana)

5th- MQM -Haqeeqi (Lasaniyat,,, Ijara Daari, Bank gher aur shops per robberies kerna, cars, bikes chori kerna)

6- Sunni Tehreek ( Bhatta Khori,,, Firqa Wariyat, robberies kerna)

and all this is happening because highest unemployment, power outage, and other similar ills. When belly is empty, prices are soaring, inflation is at peak, people have lots of time on hand specially in a city that has high weather temperature, people would do anything to grab free money.

A young but the oldest son in a family, say 25 yo, has 6 family member, and only father is the bread winner and works in a textile factory. Because of the family size, e never gets even 1/2 a decent meal with even 1/2 the nutrition he needs. He is not going to school and he does not work.

His buddy, who is a bhatta collector, regardless of what group he belongs to, knocks on the door. The buddy says 'abey ghar baitha hai tu, chal zra shor sharaba karein'

He reluctantly accompanies him and they reach a store. 25yo thinks they are there for shopping, but buddy pulls out a gun and asks for bhatta. The 25yo is amazed to see the store owner hand over 1000's of rupees to buddy. They leave the store.

They buddy gives 1/2 of the money and they go to a restaurant and have a hearty meals of what ever they wanted. He recalls he never had a meal 1/2 decent as this.

guess what? He joins the group. Make that over the entire 20million people and you got a criminal population, granted this is usually true in the poor ghettos. Now he recruits his other buddies who just happened to be a mixture of pathan, baloch, sindhi, and punjabi. Very soon you know they each are marking their territory.

If one them, say Mohajir 25yo guy, sees his territory invaded by one of the collectors from other group from other part of the city, the guy shoots the collector invader. Before you know it becomes a gang war

ALL JUST BECAUSE OF UNEMPLOYMENT and ihsas-e-mahroomiat.

And this is what west wants that is to get us entangled into civil war so they can claim Pakistan as a failed state therefore nukes should be taken away from us. And the people carrying out the west's agenda are AH and RM, and also may be raza rabbani, raja riaz.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
Man I'm not MQM supporter.. Are you kidding ? :)) Lawlx!! Bhai killings nhi horahiin but dosray saray kaam horahay hen :P Qabzay aghwa and street crimes are at their peak.. So please apni information sirf news channels tak na rakhen.. Killings stopped becauz Liyari me pahly hi game plan khela ja raha he jo thoray din tak aap log news per bhi daikho gay.. MQM apni jaga but aman committe ANP are now the root cause.. Men kuch jaga ki pics khench kar upload kardaita hun for proofs ke amman committe and ANP are directly resposible for that!! Sirf sab kuch elections ki waja say ho raha he including qabzay!! So all are responsible for this not just MQM!!
بالکل ٹھیک کہا۔بظاہر پی پی پی متحدہ کی خوشامد کرتی نظر آتی ہے مگر گزشتہ 3 سال سے ایک منصوبے پر عمل کیا جا رہا ہے جس کا مقصد کراچی میں نہ صرف متحدہ بلکہ تمام اردو بولنے والوں کا قتل عام کرناہے۔میں واضح کردوں کہ اردو میری مادری زبان ضرور ہے مگر میرا متحدہ سے کوئی تعلق نہیں نہ میں اس کا ووٹر ہوں۔بلکہ کئی باتوں پر میرا اس سے اختلاف ہے۔مگر جو کچھ میں ہوتا دیکھ رہا ہوں وہی رقم کر رہا ہوں۔الللہ کرے یہ غلط ہو۔
آج سے کئی ماہ قبل الطاف حسین نے اپنے بیان میں حکومت کوآگاہ کیا تھا کہ کراچی میں طالبانایزیشن ہو رہی ہے اور شمالی وزیرستان اور افغانستان سے جرائم پیشہ لوگ سہراب گوٹھ اور آس پاس کی پہاڑیوں پر آکر چھپ رہے ہیں۔اس بیان کے کوئی 15 منٹ بعد اس ہی ذوالفقار مرزا نے ٹی وی پر بیان دیا کہ کوئی طالبان والبان نہیں آرہے سب افواہ ہے۔مقصد یہ تھا کہ کراچی میں پشتونوں کی طاقت بڑھائی جائے۔اور بیرونی جنگجوؤں کو بسنے دیا جائے
دوسری طرف لیاری شروع ہی سے جرائم پیشہ لوگوں کا گڑھ رہا ہے۔منشیات اور جوئے کے اڈے یہاں عام ہیں۔یہاں کے مختلف گروہ آپس ہی میں لڑتے رہتے تھے کبھی لیاری سے باہر امن و امان کا مسئلہ پیدا نہیں کیا۔یہاں پیپلز امن کمیٹی کے نام سے ایک پارٹی بنا کر اس کو مسلح کرنے کا کام سندھ کے اس وقت کے وزیر داخلہ ذوالفقارمرزا نے خود اپنے ہاتھ میں لیا۔اور ابھی حال ہی میں بتا دیا کہ 3 سال میں 3لاکھ اسلحہ کے لائسنس ان کو جاری کئے۔
اے این پی اور پیپلز امن کمیٹی کی مشترکہ فورس کو صرف متحدہ ہی نہیں ہر اردو بولنے والے کے خلاف استعمال کیا جارہا ہے اور ابھی صرف جھلکیاں پیش کی گئی ہیں۔فلم بہت طویل ہے۔
اس تمام منصوبے کا خالق صرف مارچ 2012 کا انتظار کر رہا ہے پھر اسکرپٹ کے اگلے حصے پر عمل ہوگا۔اورکراچی پر قبضے کیلئے ایم کیو ایم اور مہاجروں کی طاقت کو ہمیشہ ہمیشہ کے لیئے ختم کرنے کا کام کیا جائے گا۔ایک بات اور سمجھ لیں کہ اس منصوبے میں ملک کی تمام مقتدرہ طاقتوں کی رضا مندی بھی شامل ہوگی اور اس طرح ایک مرتبہ پھر 71 والے سانحہ کی تیاری کی جارہی ہے۔