A request for chief justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry

affanpervez

Minister (2k+ posts)
22TH-opedKatju_G64_1121126e.jpg

I have a request for chief justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry that you have taken a very good step by taking notice of fake degree holders case. Please also make it mandatory for the remaining 189 parliamentarians to verify there degrees, as they have now finished the degree requirement but when they entered the parliament it was mandatory for them to have a bachelors degree.

And then those with the fake degrees should be not only banned for the rest of their lives (as they have lied when taking oath and as per article 62, 63 they are not honest people) but should be made to pay back all the money spent on them in terms of salaries, protocols, security, foreign trips and other benefits and then they should be sent to jails for doing fraud with state and for getting in to parliament by cheating.

I hope you will hear the voice of a common person and will bring justice to the society. I request everyone to please share and spread this message until these corrupt politicians are eliminated from our system and so that they get punishment of what they have done.

میں چیف جسٹس افتخار محمد چوہدری کے لئے ایک درخواست ہے کہ آپ نے جعلی ڈگری ہولڈرز کے کیس کی نوٹس لیتے ہوئے کی طرف سے ایک بہت اچھا قدم اٹھایا ہے. براہ مہربانی یہ بھی باقی 189 ڈگری وہاں کی تصدیق کرنے کی ارکان پارلیمنٹ کے لئے لازمی ہے، کیونکہ وہ اب ڈگری کی ضرورت کو ختم کر دیا لیکن جب انہوں نے پارلیمنٹ میں داخل یہ لازمی تھا ان کے لیے ایک انڈرگریجویٹ ڈگری ہے.

تو اور جعلی ڈگریوں کے حامل افراد نہ صرف وہاں باقی زندگی کے لئے پابندی عائد کر دی (جیسا کہ انہوں نے جھوٹ بولا جب حلف اٹھانے اور آرٹیکل 62، 63 فی وہ ایماندار لوگ نہیں ہیں) ہو سکتا ہے لیکن ان پر خرچ پیسے واپس ادا کیا جانا چاہئے تنخواہ، پروٹوکول، سیکورٹی، غیر ملکی دوروں اور دیگر فوائد اور اس کے بعد کے معاملے میں وہ ریاست کے ساتھ دھوکہ دہی کرنے کے لئے اور دھوکہ دہی کے ذریعے پارلیمنٹ کو میں حاصل کرنے کے لئے جیلوں کو بھیج دیا جائے.

مجھے امید ہے کہ آپ کو ایک عام شخص کی آواز سن کر اور معاشرے میں انصاف قائم کریں گے. میں حصہ براہ مہربانی سب سے درخواست کرتا ہوں اور اس پیغام کو پھیلا تک ان بدعنوان سیاستدانوں کو اپنے سسٹم سے ختم کر رہے ہیں.

(Translation done using google translate so please don't laugh after reading it. It will be great if some one can correct it.)

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes i feel the same thing. This kind of case is considered a civil case which doesn't have severe punishments but then i say why is it put and treated like a civil case when it is affecting thousands of peoples lives when they come into power with fake degree? So i support the life ban and also 5 to 10 years jail on such issue so that it sends a strong message to people that if they don't have a degree they shouldn't fake it because it can have severe consequences. Just banning them for 2 or 5 years is not a solution because they rarely get caught. And even if i come to know that i can rule the country for 5 years with a fake degree with a rare chance of getting caught I would surely take the risk because at the end of the day i will only get banned for 2 to 5 years if get caught while if i didn't get caught i can rule the people for 5 years and enjoy those 5 years fully to my benefit(because i didn't intended to come for people good at the first place). So banning along with jail punishment to send a strong message to these people is the only option keeping them from such things. Otherwise, they would just keep on coming again and again.

affanpervez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can anyone tell me that Is there an easy/online way of submitting such a petition in supreme court of Pakistan?

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)
And he should take action against chodhry Nisar too.
[h=1]HEC rejects Nisar’s intermediate certificate[/h]
Nisar-Ali-Khan-480x238.jpg

ISLAMABAD - The Higher Education Commission (HEC) on Saturday rejected the intermediate certificate of senior PML-N leader Nisar Ali Khan.

According to a private TV channel, Manzoor Wattoo’s name was also listed among those whose educational certificates were allegedly bogus and the name of former state minister Ghulam Fareed Kathia also adorned the list.

HEC sources said degrees of Samina Khalid Ghurki and Hamid Nasir Chatha were also doubtful. “In addition, former MQM MPA Sardar Ahmed’s degree is also suspicious,” the channel said.

Sunday will be the last day for the verification of educational documents.

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Choor uchakkay,rishwat khoor,badmuaashoon ki tolian palnay walay uth kar MNA aoor MPA,wazir/ mushir bannay lag jaaian to is mulk ka jo haal kartay hain uskee zinda misal is waqat kay mulki halat hain jo aap kay samanay hain.
Agar mazeed kuch aoor daikhana hay to inhi logoon ko aagay laa kar daikh loo,uskay baad yeh mulk rehnay kay qabil reh gaya ,to koi moojaza hi hoga.

sawal yeh hay keh is baat ki zimmeh dari kon lay ga?
C.J,
E.C Federal.
E.C provincial.
yaa,
siasi partian jo elction lar rahi hain.
????????????????????
جعلی ڈگریوں کے حامل افراد نہ صرف وہاں باقی زندگی کے لئے پابندی عائد کر دی (جیسا کہ انہوں نے جھوٹ بولا جب حلف اٹھانے اور آرٹیکل 62، 63 فی وہ ایماندار لوگ نہیں ہیں) ہو سکتا ہے لیکن ان پر خرچ پیسے واپس ادا کیا جانا چاہئے تنخواہ، پروٹوکول، سیکورٹی، غیر ملکی دوروں اور دیگر فوائد اور اس کے بعد کے معاملے میں وہ ریاست کے ساتھ دھوکہ دہی کرنے کے لئے اور دھوکہ دہی کے ذریعے پارلیمنٹ کو میں حاصل کرنے کے لئے جیلوں کو بھیج دیا جائے

Last edited:

sngilani

He alone cannot change Pakistan. Someone has to stand behind him. He has in fact disappointed by not listening petition against illegal ECP.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
جعلی ڈگری ہولڈرز کو ضرور پتڑنا چاہئے۔ میری معلومات کے مطابق طاہرالپادری کی ڈاکٹیٹ کی ڈگری بحِ جعلی ہے۔ اسکا نام لینے کی وجہ یہ ہے کہ اکثر یہ تھریڈ اسکے چمچے بنا رہے ہیں۔

What a waste; man 99.9% ruling were meaningless, thereby even MQM had to knock the U.N. door. Beside the fact he never meant to have any ruling enforced. His incompetency may cause a serious blood shed and civil war and may be country break into pieces. Folks he is as big criminal as any other politician of Pakistan who has been playing with 180 million Pakistani since long time.

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chief Justice of Pakistan have courage to take actions against Ch. Nisar Ali Khan ? My answer NO.

affanpervez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bad news for status quo i.e. Zordari, noora, pml-q, mqm, fazlu and anp:

4-1-2013_141646_1.gif

And I am neither supporter nor well wisher of Tahir ul PAdri.

affanpervez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Most of the old politicians have submitted their papers from status quo i.e. Zordari, noora, pml-q, mqm, fazlu and anp, now the deadline for submitting the papers is over, people will see many heavy weights being dismissed by supreme court and ultimately a fall of status quo.

InshaAllah naya Pakistan ban kar rahai ga.

affanpervez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now the CJ should also consider the second part of this application i.e. strict punishments for all these corrupt and cheat politicians.

amber123

Cj you have repaid the efforts and nation's aspirations of the 'movement for the restoration of judiciary'.............
Now we can feel some glimpses of ' dharty ho ge maa ke jaisey.....................
Keep it up cj, nation is with you.................you will imprint your name in history.................

affanpervez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cj you have repaid the efforts and nation's aspirations of the 'movement for the restoration of judiciary'.............
Now we can feel some glimpses of ' dharty ho ge maa ke jaisey.....................
Keep it up cj, nation is with you.................you will imprint your name in history.................

InshaAllah naya Pakistan ban kar rahai ga.