A Rude Violator VS Pakistan Motorway Police

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: rich n Jahil Admi(police ka ihteram)

O Tayree Yeh KIa hai bhai? koee theek say samaj nahe ayee?

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I doubt this idiot had a connection of MNA level, he was jumping cuz his door ka relative was a nazim or 18th grade officer!!!

simple_and_peacefull

Then it's highway law that rightline is a fast track and it's can use for takeover or if you don't get space in rightline. This is law is every righthand drive countries and same for lefthand drive countries also. Drive on fasttrack mean you may slowdown others who are faster then you are.the HW police did right thing. Imagen if you are driving at 110 speed and there emergency service at speed of 130 or more and you didn't get notice that there is emergency behind you.

I was just driving in the passing lane according to them and sorry it would be right lane ( the passing lane). No there wasn't much traffic on the highway and whebever someone wanted to pass me I moved to the left lane and gave him way but I was driving in the rightline to avoid trucks and other heavy traffic which was only allowed to drive at 90.

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Then it's highway law that rightline is a fast track and it's can use for takeover or if you don't get space in rightline. This is law is every
righthand drive countries and same for lefthand drive countries also. Drive on fasttrack mean you may slowdown others who are faster then you are.the HW police did right thing. Imagen if you are driving at 110 speed and there emergency service at speed of 130 or more and you didn't get notice that there is emergency behind you.

Well usually the highways have same speed limit for all kinds of vehicles but there on the GT road they have 90 for Heavy vehicles and 100km/h for light vehicles and there are only two lanes there, they should have a separate lane for the slower traffic to make the highway safer. I personally don't believe that you can get a ticket for driving constantly in the passing unless you obstruct an emergency vehicle. It is hard to prove in the court of law that a person has been driving in the passing lane constantly. I don't think you can get a ticket for that in Canada. I wanted to contest that ticket in the court but people with me told me to not be silly and pay the fine, so i did.

simple_and_peacefull

Do you this good sign that he did't ask for bribery to let you go. He just give you ticket.
Well usually the highways have same speed limit for all kinds of vehicles but there on the GT road they have 90 for Heavy vehicles and 100km/h for light vehicles and there are only two lanes there, they should have a separate lane for the slower traffic to make the highway safer. I personally don't believe that you can get a ticket for driving constantly in the passing unless you obstruct an emergency vehicle. It is hard to prove in the court of law that a person has been driving in the passing lane constantly. I don't think you can get a ticket for that in Canada. I wanted to contest that ticket in the court but people with me told me to not be silly and pay the fine, so i did.