Aafia Sidiqui and TFLP

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aafia Sidiqui and TLFP

Aafia Sidiqui and TLFP (Tehreek e Liberal Fascists Pakistan)

mRdy2.jpg

6LiBd.jpg

Since the secular and liberal fascists have failed in cashing malala issue to attack on north waziristan , they have started to blame the islamic parties and specially aafia sidiqui

i think you have read an article by name of "debunking malalah conspiracy theories" in which the author has tried his best to declare aafia sidiqui a terrorist ...you can read his article here http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?140665-Debunking-Malala-conspiracy-theories

This thread is dedicated to refute all the lies and allegations on aafia sidiqui...Find the facts here...

You can download the whole facts and figures from here
uxujE.jpg

Download Link:

[MENTION=36613]alexpressed[/MENTION] wrote in his article

Let me remind the readers that Al Qaeda Deputy Leader Ayman Al-Zawahiri himself came to the aid of Aafia Siddiqi. On 4 November 2010, Al-Qaeeda’s media wing released a new audio message where Zawahiri asks, “Who Will Take Revenge for Dr. Aafia Siddiqui?.”
Can someone tell me how many more innocent Pakistani women, or Muslim women for that matter, had the privilege of getting such support from Al-Qaeda’s top leadership?

Answer:

1-If aiman al zawahiri supports anyone in his statement , wil he/she become terrorist?

2-If kufars have captured any muslim , its duty of muslims to get her released....If you cant do it, then at least dont stop others

3-check the logic of liberal fascists.... If Obama supports malalah, malalah is hero...if aiman al zawahri demands her relaese , she is terrorist

Why is it that from millions of Muslim women persecuted, countless Baluch women abducted, all Zawahiri cared about was Aafia Siddiqi?

because baloch women are being abducted by your own security personnel....If they say any thing about ur security forces, you start calling them "takfiris"

If it is unacceptable to sympathise with Malala just because she idealise President Obama politically, why do we conveniently ignore that Aafia Siddiqi, unlike Malala, holds a US citizenship and was educated at the American university MIT on American scholarship funds?

Dr.Aafia sidiqui was never a us citizen...She was a pakistani citizen..get your facts straight

I would also like to know which verses in the Quran, which Aafia Siddiqi idealises, promoted her to purchase items on internet including about $10,000 worth of night-vision goggles, body armour and 45 military-style books including The Anarchist’s Arsena; and why did she need these.
Asnwer:
This is total bullshit and lie..these charges were never leveled against her...this is the bullshit propaganda by liberal fascists

check the US state department statement of allegations here

BMr11.jpg

Also see

HVd2w.jpg
I would also like to understand which sayings of the Prophet prompted Aafia Siddiqi to open up a post box in the name of Majid Khan, an alleged al-Qaida operative accused of plotting to blow up petrol stations in the Baltimore area. By saying that Aafia Siddiqi idealised Prophet Muhammad and Quran and knowing what she has been upto, are we trying to say that Quran and Prophet Muhammad prompted her to become an extremist?

Again giving false claims...give refernce...because in whole court decision, this charge was never against her on which she was given sentence

I would also appreciate if someone tells me how did an innocent Aafia Siddiqi managed to marry Ammar al-Baluchi (as second husband), a nephew of the 9/11 mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, at a small ceremony near Karachi
Answer:

JvoXx.jpg

Now please buzz off until you bring any evidence..stop fooling public

Further, the conspiracy theorists who readily believe in photoshopped images are finding it too difficult to believe in evidence given by Aafia Siddiqi’s ex-husband Amjad Khan of her suspicious behaviour and involvement in Jihadi activities. According to him, his new wife was a more fiery character than he wished. he further tells that in the winter post 9/11, she pressed him to go on “jihad” to Afghanistan, where she had arranged for them to work in a hospital in Zabul province. Khan refused, sparking a vicious row. “She went hysterical, beating her hands on my chest, asking for divorce,” he recalled. He also claims that she never went to Bagram and he saw her with his own eyes in Islamabad and Karachi but never went public for protection of his children.

Same Husband which was involved in buying gaggles and other such material....Why you always give one sided story

She was so pumped up about jihad,” he said. He adds that Aafia wanted the couple to move to Bosnia just 6 months after the marriage – why Bosnia of all places, may I ask?

Agar Allah nay tumharay andar Jihad ki tarap nahe rakhi tou hamara kia qasoor

Remember the first verse ever revealed to Prophet Muhammad: Iqra (read). Remember the Prophet said education is mandatory for both men and women. When Aafia Siddiqi was busy buying equipment for a possible terrorist attack and marrying Al-Qaeda terrorist, it was 14 year old Malala fighting a battle against barbarians carrying the torch of Education forward. So, who was actually idealising the Prophet and Quran?

When Aafia Siddiqi was busy buying equipment for a possible terrorist attack and marrying Al-Qaeda terrorist
:

You dumb....She is Ph.D neuroscientist

In 1992, as a sophomore, Siddiqui received a Carroll L. Wilson Award for her research proposal "Islamization in Pakistan and its Effects on Women".
As a junior, she received a $1,200 City Days fellowship through MIT's program to help clean up Cambridge elementary school playgrounds.
While she initially had a triple major in biology, anthropology, and archeology at MIT, she graduated in 1995 with a B.S. in biology.
She remained the president of Institute of Islamic Research and Teaching for many years.

Aafia Siddiqui completed a Ph.D. in cognitive neuroscience at Brandeis University.
She graduated in 2001, and specialized in the process of learning in children.
Her dissertation, entitled
“Separating the Components of Imitation”,
discussed the
conditions under which children learn most effectively through imitation. While at Brandeis, Dr.
Siddiqui also taught a second grade class. Because her principal interest was in helping dys-
lexic and otherwise disabled children learn, she also hosted a playgroup in which she could
help real children with the methods she devised in the laboratory.

Please have a little shame before you compare an innocent child with an extremists – even if you think she was not treated in the right way, there is considerable evidence that she was an extremist

Everyone knows now WHO IS INNOCENT and WHO IS BEING PORTRAYED as "the saviour of education"

Malalah is innocent girl...She is just unaware she is being used by dumb, fact-distorting people like you
[/B]

------------

OK Bhai...aap ki baat maan letay hen ,,Aafia masoom hay..But why will [MENTION=36613]alexpressed[/MENTION] lie????

Here you go....Thats why he will lie...You can decide better after seeing his facebook posts

First lets make it clear that we are really seeing the [MENTION=36613]alexpressed[/MENTION]'s facebbok posts

fd1pE.jpg

8QrZ9.jpg

Wn7tl.jpg

UuUiM.jpg

U0Dw3.jpg

-----------

Now lets see his views and why he is against Aafia and Islam

51f4C.jpg

aDEtp.jpg

9uPTv.jpg

i9zkL.jpg

zSQTZ.jpg

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dont take too much notice of such people. Ye apni maut aap mar jaate hain kuch din baad. Kiyaa aapne us le baad kuch suna iske moon se? Aise bikaao bas thire hi reh gaye hain

tariisb

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

عافیہ ہو یا ملالہ ، دونوں ہی نشانہ ہیں ، ایک لبرل فاشسٹ کی ، اور دوسری رجعت پسند فاشسٹ کی

دونوں انتہا پسند طبقات کے سوچنے کا انداز ، مکاری ، جھوٹ اور دھونس پر مبنی ہے

nostalgic

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION=25124]Muslimonly[/MENTION]:jazak:
great work bro.I wish if coud do some thing beyond my mere prayers.

TALWAREIN BAICH K MUSALAY KHAREED LIYE HUM NE
BEHNEIN LUT'TI RAHI HUM DUAIN MANGTEY RAHAY

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Afiah was handed over to America by Mush and MMA...... JI involved......

[HI]It is fact who could deny it........????????[/HI]

[HI]JI is Munafiq Fascists.....JIMF[/HI]

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)
پہلے اجنٹ صرف انٹلیجنس اجینسس میں کام کرتے تھے اب انٹرنیٹ کی مہربانی سے ہر فورم پر موجود ہوتے ہیں کبھی کبھی اپنی بغلوں میں بیٹھے ملتے ہیں .

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Malala and afia dono Pakistan ki betiyan hain, dono ki hifaazat hamaray zimmay hai, chahay attack america karey ya TTP

Ale Natiq kuch baaton m galat hai, Maulana Tariq jameel k barey m, afia siddiqi k barey i totally disagree with him

Laikin

Ale Natiq ki bohat si baaten theek hain, hum log bnaatey hain conspiracy theories, yahan islam k naam pe siasat hoti hai, mullaas ne badnaam kiya hai yahan islam ko (not all of them), Quid e azam kafir, allam iqbal kafir aur ab Imran khan yahoodo nasara, whats all this???? apne mafaad ko islami ya qomi mafaad bana dena yahan aam practice hai

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)
Malala and afia dono Pakistan ki betiyan hain, dono ki hifaazat hamaray zimmay hai, chahay attack america karey ya TTP

Ale Natiq kuch baaton m galat hai, Maulana Tariq jameel k barey m, afia siddiqi k barey i totally disagree with him

Laikin

Ale Natiq ki bohat si baaten theek hain, hum log bnaatey hain conspiracy theories, yahan islam k naam pe siasat hoti hai, mullaas ne badnaam kiya hai yahan islam ko (not all of them), Quid e azam kafir, allam iqbal kafir aur ab Imran khan yahoodo nasara, whats all this???? apne mafaad ko islami ya qomi mafaad bana dena yahan aam practice hai

what about ahmadi "muslim"..????? you diid noy undertand his real problem

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
what about ahmadi "muslim"..????? you diid noy undertand his real problem

Iss m to sochne wali baat he koi nai, every muslim believes thay are not muslims, i already said i disagree on certain issues with him but about malala he gave very reasonable facts

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)
Iss m to sochne wali baat he koi nai, every muslim believes thay are not muslims, i already said i disagree on certain issues with him but about malala he gave very reasonable facts

To prove someone innocent, its not necessary to balme pthers falsely....Right? thats what i said here

mush_dewana

Banned
Ohhh RAZZ ka ajj raaz faash ho gaya

Liberal Fasist always blames Islam to defend their fascism...

Raaz bai ki dum pa paoon a gaya .. apnay aqaaoon ki sachi batain sun ka .....

Desi_Action

Banned
She is gone with the winds,....for 80 years, otherwise would have exploded in some street of Peshawar or Karachi. Thanks American, for keeping her for us.