Aaj Ki Khabar - 17th March 2011 - Ansar Abbasi, Faisal Raza Abidi & Tariq Mahmood - Special Programm

realitypk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Aaj Ki Khabar - 17th March 2011 - Ansar Abbasi, Faisal Raza Abidi & Justice Tariq Mahmood

faisal raza charsi

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Aaj Ki Khabar - 17th March 2011 - Ansar Abbasi, Faisal Raza Abidi & Justice Tariq Mahmood

Part 8

G.A Altaf

Citizen

fausal raza is drunk or under the influence of some drugs

realitypk

:133::133::133: fAISAL rAZA cHARSI :133::133::133:

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)

Truthful person is always called diwana, majnoon or charsi, realitypak, get the reality check for yourself... when you get off the high on chars...hear him again and see what he is saying....

Last edited:

nadeemaltaf

Faisal Raza Abidi .... actor hay.... yaar kia acting karta hay yeh banda.... He should work in movies.....

canalb

Citizen

Where is is Army & ISI Spokesmen. why they donot come on media to clear thier position.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
as i said always i am not fan of PPP niether have been voter of this party and do like it , being muslim i swear it in the name of God i never vote for ppp and not like even that party

but i would request to every one just think, what Faisal Abidi is saying is true and reallity......

where is chief justice ,when i went pakistan and build up factories and gave jobs to people there and they kill my son ,,, no justice till now, ,even wakeels are taking money ... and what kind of courts they are i am here and the people are getting stay orders during my absence on my factories and properties,,,, with out reason,, no judge is listing me,,

what a ******** this justice and police and politician ,and this guy faisal abadi said the truth
please read

www.adilrana.com
www.ngipk.com

waslam

Last edited:

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
restoration of ch iftikhar was the biggest fraud of pakistan,corrupt person who couldnot clear allegation on him,how he filled 145 litre petrol in one row in honda civic ( japanees/korean investigating it how cj put 145 litre in their made car),how doctor son became fia ssp,but our bholeys belief he will bring justice revolution,his friend rana bhagwan das peroleum commission chairman to give relief to poor got relief himself as lucriative chairman fpsc,who was supposed to investigate against cj in supreme judicial commission.if the day he restored gave resignation he might be god father saying i would not be impartial,now if gen kiyani or pasha have put pressure he should resign,expose them

Haider Qureshi

Voter (50+ posts)
Faisal Raza Abidi,Parvez Rasheed aur Tariq Mahmood saheban ki bateN dalil kay sath bian hui heN.Molana Tahir Ashrafi nay bhi barri had tak munasib bateN ki heN.
haqeeqat kafi had tak roshan ho gai hay.

shah5ap

Senator (1k+ posts)
Baten ham say jitni marzi hay kara loo. Rozana TV channels per taba azmai lekin result = ZERO Baqaule Alama IQBAL(R.A)
Iqbal Bara updeshak hay man batoon may moo leta hay
Guftaar ka ye tau ghazi hay kirdaar ka ghazi ban na saka
Jab hamara koi Charachter hi nahi tau pher ye Rona dhona kessa.
Hamare Siasatdan hi nahi, Hamari awam bhi 2 numberi hay.

ozzie99

Aslam u Alaikum,
Faisal Raza Abidi has deliverd his best speach from his heart and that was vioce of most people in PAKISTAN.But molvi's of our country is the one who make most trouble.The time is very senstive for PAKISTAN right now.TIME to unite for the bst of ourself and future of our children.
PAKISTA ZINDABAD

realitypk

Faisal Raza Abidi .... actor hay.... yaar kia acting karta hay yeh banda.... He should work in movies.....

not in movies but in circus with jokers

realitypk

not in movies but in circus with jokers

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)
Oh mry Allah
ye kaisi qayadat hy
ye iss qaom p azab hy

dnt knw how ppl can talk to Faisal raza
I just left to watch remaining program
my B.P raised
how he talks

jhoot ko kis berehmi sy defend krta hy
hate him