Aamir Liaqat about MQM's return !

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
1101292299-2.gif

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
V. well explanation according to the light of Quran And Sunnah.....................

khandk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
after this mqm will martyre liaqat hussain. altaf hussain u r near to 60 how long will you live more GOD will son catch you and ask you about this innocent killing.dr sahab GOD BLESS YOU. awar apko mqm kai qatelo sai mehfooz rakai.
ya ALLAH altaf hussain ko jahannam puhuncha dai sab kahai amin

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
Dr liaqat Pleas come to Canada, you will be save here , Canada is not Great UK where Famous Scotland Yard become Junk Yard , where they know the killer but have no Balls to arrest, Great Britn

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When people in a nation start to get lecture on "morals" from a corrupt cheat, that nation is dead and will be without "morals" and principle. :angry_smile:

This man was with the killer party for decades. He knows all the sordid details how they kill innocent people in Karachi. He knows the organisation, how criminals are recruited and organised in each area under sector in charges and who are above the sectors and controlled directly by the Dons from London.

Does he has the courage to speak the truth?

He can not even speak the truth about his own qualifications, when caught on his PHD he is now started a new scam that he has MBBS degree. (omg)

Please keep believing in this guy, who am I to stop you?:lol::lol::lol:

WatanDost

ah-amir-6head.jpg

GHAD.HEY kitaboon ka boojh tow utta saktey hain
ILM ka nahi.
Aamir liaquat nai kuch seekh liya
Aur GHAD.HA aaj bhi PAIDAL hai.

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)
When people in a nation start to get lecture on "morals" from a corrupt cheat, that nation is dead and will be without "morals" and principle. :angry_smile:

This man was with the killer party for decades. He knows all the sordid details how they kill innocent people in Karachi. He knows the organisation, how criminals are recruited and organised in each area under sector in charges and who are above the sectors and controlled directly by the Dons from London.

He can not even speak the truth about his own qualifications, when caught on his PHD he is now started a new scam that he has MBBS degree. (omg)

Krack Skunkoo , Mehnat kar Hasad na kar

crankthskunk

Krack Skunkoo , Mehnat kar Hasad na kar

Mehnat?

Ok here we go. You have a hotline to this cheat? Give him my message an open debate with him, any time.

Let him do that and we will see who has done mehnat and who has bought his degrees.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mehnat?

Ok here we go. You have a hotline to this cheat? Give him my message an open debate with him, any time.

Let him do that and we will see who has done mehnat and who has bought his degrees.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Skunkoo chala hans ki chaal aur apni chaal bhi bhul gaya

Malik495

dr amir liaqat hussain left MQM thts why i really appriciate his action.. and now he is writing against MQM which is really seems to be a brave act...keep it up dr sahib....

meetnavpk

Councller (250+ posts)
I started liking him too, may Allah bless him and give him and us more hidaya not only to speak the truth and face the truth but also to listen and bear the truth. Amen summa Amen!!!

meetnavpk

Councller (250+ posts)
I started liking him too, may Allah bless him and give him and us more hidaya not only to speak the truth and face the truth but also to listen and bear the truth. Amen summa Amen!!!

saeed khan

The day MQM declared its Governor back I thought that most of the MQM voters (not workers) will not like it and it is proved by Dr Amir Liaqat.
I am sure many other people did not like it.

crankthskunk

Skunkoo chala hans ki chaal aur apni chaal bhi bhul gaya

Abbe Pagal, aus ka chaal deekha he tu? Ye tu toilet ko bhagge ga every 5 minutes agar ye kabhi mere samne aya tu. Go and sleep sucking your thumb, and have dreams of this cheat giving you sermons on morals.:lol:

FaisalKh

I would advise... dont look at who is saying... but look what he is saying.... i m hopeful u wont find anything wrong in it...Allah (SWT) will do justice to each and everyone and Allah (SWT) is the best judge...