Aapas Ki Baat - 11th May 2011

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
NS came back with strong stand once again. let see how it pans out this time. last time during supreeme court issue he had support of IK and Jmat Islami. Today he met with Qazi hussain ahmed. not sure about IK this time, coz Ik seems to have joined the ISI and MQM boat now. The time have changed now, at that time IK was agree to become the B team of PMLN. Now IK himself have a strong team. Its complex now, cant join NS before election to loose his own identity. Elections are nor far from here now. so most probablly any talks will be after the election, so who so ever will have more seats will talk with upper hand, in that potential collation.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
If all the pakistanis want to accept it or not the reality is pakistan armies generals have created a menace in pakistan. All the issues are linked to them what ever it is. They eat so much from our budget that nothing is left and then they make decisions on there own and does not let any democratic government to run. Even right now the government which is totaly incompetent is in power because they have accepted army to do whatever they want to do. And that is what has to change. They are morons who does not know a $hit about the policies of how to live in this world. So I am with every leader that does not listen to these ********. Nawaz was a crap in the 90s. But since he understood the real issue of pakistan is the army and he is so consistant in opposing army even after having so much to loose. He is great. I am with him. he did not care for any lose and even today he did not care for the lose he may have to fight this sick army generals. I am with you man. Stand up against these butchers

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
A real pakistani is the one who does not care for the consequences but do the right thing. And today the right thing is to stand up for pakistan and get the true answers of what happened. We all need the truth. we have to get the answers . If not today there might not be another chance. So stand up for the answers. By the way every one of us know in hearts that it is our own blood sucking army who is completely involved in all of this. If its raymond issue, Osama issue, drones issue, aafia issue, all the illegal agreements with usa. You name it and you know the culprit. So why not stand against them. They are the reason for the killing of 30000 people. They took us to a fight which lead to all of this. Why cant they accept they did wrong so they can get better. We dont want the army to be defamed but you have to accept your weakness to get better. Insha allah day of judgment is close for the army if they still dont understand

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks munib,I agree with mr.sethi.Before Osama's incident I was not that critical of ISI but this one have jolted whole pakistan and all the stories and facts i got were really very drastic. now I believe that establishment have to stay on its place and dont interfere in civilian matters.what military establishment gave us is nothing just the humiliation and nation is not ready for that anymore.If i ask for the resignation of ISI chief,that was in line in democratic society but we dont have the precedent for that so no one care about it.ISI chief should have been kicked out right away after this shameful act but that shameless person is still stuck to his post like this job is matter of his life and death.If parliament's qaima committee passed the resolution to send all the CIA and private contractors back to US thats a very good resolution but we have to build our system on honesty and fairness that we and the whole world can trust . My biggest beef with ISI is that why are they so soft with the outlawed organisations who are killing our innocents broad day light in schools,mosques and markets,no one is punished or hanged when police is also part of ISI so where the hell ,a common person go and cry when the whole drama is played by its own agencies. I dont need any lecture or bullshit kind of talk from anyone,i know lot more than those ******. lafafa journalist trying to hug the establishment for their survival but if govt do something in the national interest,they dont have to?In the past,i did ask the establishment to install the technocrat govt because this govt was totally flop and corrupt and people were crying loud and clear,there was no personel gain in it.

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is the real issue. The army and the agencies bluffed whole pakistan for 63 years. I hate them all they never ever tell the truth to the nation. A poor nation like us give them each and everything they demand but they never respect us. I dont want that to happen. They should be accountable for all the wrong doings. I completely agree with nawaz for the commission he is talking about. Get the real story behind all the osama drama and then who ever is responsible. And once we as a nation know the truth no one out of country will have the guts to tell us we are liers. At the moment we are liers and we are terrorists and that is all thanks to the army and agencies.
Thanks munib,I agree with mr.sethi.Before Osama's incident I was not that critical of ISI but this one have jolted whole pakistan and all the stories and facts i got were really very drastic. now I believe that establishment have to stay on its place and dont interfere in civilian matters.what military establishment gave us is nothing just the humiliation and nation is not ready for that anymore.If i ask for the resignation of ISI chief,that was in line in democratic society but we dont have the precedent for that so no one care about it.ISI chief should have been kicked out right away after this shameful act but that shameless person is still stuck to his post like this job is matter of his life and death.If parliament's defence committee passed the resolution to send all the CIA and private contractors back to US thats a very good resolution but we have to build our system on honesty and fairness that we and the whole world can trust . My biggest beef with ISI is that why are they supporting the outlawed organisations who are killing our innocents broad day light in schools,mosques and markets,no one is punished or hanged when police is also part of ISI so where the hell ,a common person go and cry when the whole drama is played by its own agencies. I dont need any lecture or bullshit kind of talk from anyone,i know lot more than those ******. lafafa journalist trying to hug the establishment for their survival but if govt do something in the national interest,they dont have to?In the past,i did ask the establishment to install the technocrat govt because this govt was totally flop and corrupt and people were crying loud and clear,there was no personel gain in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i am sorry i dont like this guy and his son because of a good reason. which is that his son made some derogatory comments about islamic laws in a gathering which i was attending, and i think that "like father like son". so najam sethi must also be a munafiq - his actions tell us that is the case.
Dont know you get hurt by his content of the debate or style of debate. I think most probablly u dont like his style because you never criticize anything from his content.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wow so you are giving an reason which no one can confirm? And that too about his son? What munafiat najam did can you elaborate?
i am sorry i dont like this guy and his son because of a good reason. which is that his son made some derogatory comments about islamic laws in a gathering which i was attending, and i think that "like father like son". so najam sethi must also be a munafiq - his actions tell us that is the case.

T

terex

Nawaz sharif seems to be the only leader who is not emotional,who has become wise,practical and can be termed as a true leader!

This commentator is marvel...I have never heard such rational,logical discussion !!

Never seen or heard someone of his caliber in journalism in india....He has such a precise and calculative knowledge of every event!!

Must be really really famous in journalism!!This guy beats our best 'karan thapar' by big margin!!

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Agreed, so you are doing your job. mean you never listen to his programs after that and express your hate, by writing abuses everyday on his link. bro we all now know your attentions, u dont have to abuse again because its also against the islamic teachings. You can just click the red dislike button and we all will derstand............................... M I riet that you dont listen to him after knowing his beliefe. Can you please share what exactlly he did say in that gathering. It would be great if you have a link or atleast the name of the gathering.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
When you look at his son Ali Sethi, you realize that jiss tarha yeh munafiq Najam Sethi itnay saalon say paisay kama raha hai, kabhi US embassy London mein beth kar[during RAymond Davis issue] to kabhi New York mein, aur apnay bachon ko yehi hara*m ka paisa khila kay bara kiya hai, to woh insaan kay bachey kum aur iss khanzeer kay bachay zyada lagtey hain.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Well bro if this is the criteria of judgement then we are in trouble big time. Not only him all the leaders personal life is full of **** including NS, IK, Zerdari, Altaf, Musharaf, Army officers (most of them). even leaders at smaller level like most of the MNAs and even people who can afford to run in an election.
When you look at his son Ali Sethi, you realize that jiss tarha yeh munafiq Najam Sethi itnay saalon say paisay kama raha hai, kabhi US embassy London mein beth kar[during RAymond Davis issue] to kabhi New York mein, aur apnay bachon ko yehi hara*m ka paisa khila kay bara kiya hai, to woh insaan kay bachey kum aur iss khanzeer kay bachay zyada lagtey hain.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Great comments by Nawaz Sharif esp. regarding Agencies playing politics all the time. I agree with almost all comments of NS. I don't know why people want to comment against NS in this program. I am not a PML-N supporter but hav to go with truth. This is the problem of Pakistanis i.e. they never go with the right thing. They go with arguments, fight, division.... can we ever be nationalists? Can we ever be united???

Yes we have this cancer from 1958 - Ayub Khan is the one who starting selling Pakistan. I am not saying this today. I have written in my comments from past many days on various programs.

I have a suggestion for everyone on this forum. While we can all have different political views and support different political leaders, we need to make sure one thing i.e. our first loyalty has to be Pakistan and not various political leaders. We need to be united on national interest issues. All politicians should be together against Army coup.

Army is responsible for creation of Bangladesh, selling of sovereignty, as well as a lot of problems in Pakistan.

What Nawaz Sharif has said is absolutely true, then we anyone is opposing him on this forum? If u r watching this program, just comment in relation to this program and not other things. That will not necessarily bring NS popularity up coz he has a lot of blackspots as well. But when he is right...he is right....and we all must agree.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
another program full of bull$hit by mofo najam lanti sethi

Help us understand what is wrong and bad in what Najam Sethi has said in this program? except for some probable lies related to India??

Whatever Nawaz Sharif has said in this program is right. I usually am totally against Najam Sethi and believe he is a corrupt journalist. I am also not a PML-N supporter. But Nawaz Sharif acted extremely mature, brave, honest and straight forward. Najam Sethi's comments are also right atleast 80%. Come up with reasoning instead of just giving a comment no one can understand.

Also, remember usually my stance on all programs have been same as yours (we like and dislike same comments) but here I don't understand why you are upset.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks munib,I agree with mr.sethi.Before Osama's incident I was not that critical of ISI but this one have jolted whole pakistan and all the stories and facts i got were really very drastic. now I believe that establishment have to stay on its place and dont interfere in civilian matters.what military establishment gave us is nothing just the humiliation and nation is not ready for that anymore.If i ask for the resignation of ISI chief,that was in line in democratic society but we dont have the precedent for that so no one care about it.ISI chief should have been kicked out right away after this shameful act but that shameless person is still stuck to his post like this job is matter of his life and death.If parliament's defence committee passed the resolution to send all the CIA and private contractors back to US thats a very good resolution but we have to build our system on honesty and fairness that we and the whole world can trust . My biggest beef with ISI is that why are they supporting the outlawed organisations who are killing our innocents broad day light in schools,mosques and markets,no one is punished or hanged when police is also part of ISI so where the hell ,a common person go and cry when the whole drama is played by its own agencies. I dont need any lecture or bullshit kind of talk from anyone,i know lot more than those ******. lafafa journalist trying to hug the establishment for their survival but if govt do something in the national interest,they dont have to?In the past,i did ask the establishment to install the technocrat govt because this govt was totally flop and corrupt and people were crying loud and clear,there was no personel gain in it.

Good that you have started learning about the role of ISI and Establishment in Pakistan. However, this learning needs to be quicker for every Pakistanis. We are not taught the correct history. People in Pakistan think Ayub Khan was a great guy...just like some idiots think Musharaf is a great guy. These Armymen sold Pakistan. The country should never be ruled by Military. You need to study more about 1965 war, 1971 war, Kargil, Bhutto's performance, and many interrelated world events and then u might be able to see the evil face of Pakistan Army in a clearer manner.

With reference to my above comments, all people of Pak including politicians should be united against Army (doesn't mean fight with Army but means keep them totally out of power and politics - they shud do the job for which they are recruited).

I am a big fan of IK and so are you but he certainly has made a mistake in his recent responses. Atleast when anchors like Hamid Mir and Kashif Abbasi were asking him direct questions about resignations of Army & ISI chiefs, he should have been straight forward. I know he is not strong enough to start countering Army & ISI at this point, however, he will certainly lose popularity and will confirm that he is being backed by ISI, by refraining to comment against Army/ISI. The truth is that President should have sacked Army, Airforce and ISI Chiefs after this incident. Resignations from President and PM were not needed. If the same thing happens in USA would the President resign? No, he might sack the chief of the responsible organization. As much as I hate Zardari, I don't think accepting President or PM's resignation is justified but asking them to sack Army and ISI chief is definitely the correct thing to do.

I hope IK learns from this mistake pretty quickly and changes his stance. Moreover, hundreds of IK supporters have told me that if he forms a coalition in which Musharaf is present.....they will not vote for PTI.