Aapas Ki Baat - 11th May 2011

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i posted that comment after only watching the last video in which he is justifying drone attacks. Later, i watched the remaining videos and yes you are right that nawaz sharif made good statements and sethi's comments were also positive. Unfortunately, i have been making bad comments on his videos because of his stance on drone attacks and also i dont like his son. As I mentioned in an earlier post his son made derogatory comments about islamic laws. That happened in US in a university where he came to promote his book. He talked about Islamic identity and how Pakistanis are also like americans that they have sex before/without marriage but do not talk about that. Also, he tried to please his non muslims and secular muslim audience by mocking islamic punishments and so on. I think should stop posting comments on Sethi's videos. Whenever I see his face i get angry. I think I should stop visiting siasat.pk
Help us understand what is wrong and bad in what Najam Sethi has said in this program? except for some probable lies related to India??

Whatever Nawaz Sharif has said in this program is right. I usually am totally against Najam Sethi and believe he is a corrupt journalist. I am also not a PML-N supporter. But Nawaz Sharif acted extremely mature, brave, honest and straight forward. Najam Sethi's comments are also right atleast 80%. Come up with reasoning instead of just giving a comment no one can understand.

Also, remember usually my stance on all programs have been same as yours (we like and dislike same comments) but here I don't understand why you are upset.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
i posted that comment after only watching the last video in which he is justifying drone attacks. Later, i watched the remaining videos and yes you are right that nawaz sharif made good statements and sethi's comments were also positive. Unfortunately, i have been making bad comments on his videos because of his stance on drone attacks and also i dont like his son. As I mentioned in an earlier post his son made derogatory comments about islamic laws. That happened in US in a university where he came to promote his book. He talked about Islamic identity and how Pakistanis are also like americans that they have sex before/without marriage but do not talk about that. Also, he tried to please his non muslims and secular muslim audience by mocking islamic punishments and so on. I think should stop posting comments on Sethi's videos. Whenever I see his face i get angry. I think I should stop visiting siasat.pk

Hi, I now understand your concerns. No, you should not stop commenting on Sethi's videos. Sethi is a corrupt extremely westernized journalist and usually bakwas he karta hai. The only point i wanted to make was that if he is saying something right, we can acknowledge that. Also, his son is not Najam Sethi so we should learn to distinguish between ppl. A son could be bad while father could be good...don't u agree? We have many examples. One brother could be good and the other bad. So don't think abt his son when commenting on him. U never know if NS himself disapproves his son's acts.

And yes, Sethi is still supporting drone attacks, even in this program. U can notice it if u see the program again. Sethi is not a patriotic Pakistani so u can't expect anything else from him. But in this program he spoke well against Armed forces and intelligence and NS did a great job too.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
We dont see any ones program for the sake of watching there face or to know what there personal issues are. The one who makes proper case any one can understand. So where ever they are wrong they are wrong but where they are right then we should say they are right. Najam is making perfect sense since last 1 month i kept watching his programs. Very logical reasoning. So you can watch the program and say what you like or dont like of his views but that is not a good thing to keep using words like that.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
mjzafar,thanks for your feed back.IK did ask for the resignation of ISI and army chief. i agree with you.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
kia hai yeh sab har waqt nawazsharif ki poket main rahaty ho doono baikar ho chirya yeh kahati chirya woh kahati hai poora drama bana ker latay ho

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is the real issue. The army and the agencies bluffed whole pakistan for 63 years. I hate them all they never ever tell the truth to the nation. A poor nation like us give them each and everything they demand but they never respect us. I dont want that to happen. They should be accountable for all the wrong doings. I completely agree with nawaz for the commission he is talking about. Get the real story behind all the osama drama and then who ever is responsible, take there pants out and puck them. And once we as a nation know the truth no one out of country will have the guts to tell us we are liers. At the moment we are liers and we are terrorists and that is all thanks to the army and agencies.
What about all the lies politicians tell us? (ex. of Nawaz Sharif lying about deal with Musharraf)
What about all the crimes politicians commit?
What about all the wrong doings of politicians?
What about the corruption in which everyone including your favorite Nawaz Sharif is involved?
When will there be an independent institution that will hold Nawaz Sharif, Zardari and all these looters accountable?
Why Nawaz Sharif has not demanded such an independent accountability institution all these years?

If Army has done crimes, taken our money, lied to us and become a slave of America then the politicians have done exactly the same. Everyone should be held accountable for their actions, Musharraf should be hanged for his crimes and politicians must also be punished for their corruption.

I am still waiting for answers from Nawaz Sharif lovers, when will they get the courage to reply?
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...nding-in-Pindi&p=384678&viewfull=1#post384678

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every thing that has been done wrong should be accountable for.. Is that a question to even ask? are you sick ? who said there should be no accountability of any particular person or group?
But the question that is important and which you Imran lovers ( army pithoo ) deliberalty miss is that The only institution which has never been accountable for 63 years is the army. If i am wrong tell me? So they should be brought to justice for once atleast. Politicians have been accountable they have been behind bars. They have been killed, they have paid for there sins. Yes its not a perfect place and there is need of lot of improvement. But i will still say the army is the number 1 and biggest looter of this country.
What about all the lies politicians tell us? (ex. of Nawaz Sharif lying about deal with Musharraf)
What about all the crimes politicians commit?
What about all the wrong doings of politicians?
What about the corruption in which everyone including your favorite Nawaz Sharif is involved?
When will there be an independent institution that will hold Nawaz Sharif, Zardari and all these looters accountable?
Why Nawaz Sharif has not demanded such an independent accountability institution all these years?

If Army has done crimes, taken our money, lied to us and become a slave of America then the politicians have done exactly the same. Everyone should be held accountable for their actions, Musharraf should be hanged for his crimes and politicians must also be punished for their corruption.

I am still waiting for answers from Nawaz Sharif lovers, when will they get the courage to reply?
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...nding-in-Pindi&p=384678&viewfull=1#post384678

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every thing that has been done wrong should be accountable for.. Is that a question to even ask? are you sick ? who said there should be no accountability of any particular person or group?
But the question that is important and which you Imran lovers ( army pithoo ) deliberalty miss is that The only institution which has never been accountable for 63 years is the army. If i am wrong tell me? So they should be brought to justice for once atleast. Politicians have been accountable they have been behind bars. They have been killed, they have paid for there sins. Yes its not a perfect place and there is need of lot of improvement. But i will still say the army is the number 1 and biggest looter of this country.
Lol, Sharif fan back with his lame arguments. No politician has been held accountable for his actions in Pakistan. Going to jail doesnt count, even Imran Khan has went to jail. Real accountability means that they are proven guilty and then sentenced to death or lifetime imprisonment so that others do not dare to follow in their footsteps. Sharifs, Bhuttos, Lagharis, Zardari and all others have never been held accountable for their corruption.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just 1 question fromm you About your army generals pithoo.
When ever he goes to U.K he lives in the house of jemima. Why is that even after knowing her countless affairs with different people. He does not feel bad of living at a home of a woman who use to be his wife and now she is sleeping with every aira ghaira nathoo khaira???
Why cant he go and stay in a hotel?
The answser is simple. in pakistan he is taliban khan and in u.k he is a goora . HUh double standard.
Again you started personal attacks when you cant answer any question about your King Sharif. I didnt say anything about Kim Barker's book, but Sharif goons become uncivil creatures when they are out of answers, just like mentally retarded Mushahid Khan. Try to ask a question related to Pakistan's issues if possible, otherwise answer the questions about your party's politics.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
OOh come on .. Have you ever , i mean ever even looked at what i wrote. You never answer anything .. what you do is just like mullah diesel.. Ask something and tell something else. What the heck. Cant you answer. If not then accept it. Politicians went to jail for other reasons. And there is a free and independent judiciary and they are putting a hand on every corrupt. Isnt it so? so whats wrong in that? what do you want more? are you sick? or you are here just to defend your 1 man show?
You cannot defend him if you dont have the answers beta go find the answsers.
1- Any general ever , in 63 years been held responsible for all the mess they created like the 71 , kargil, abbotabad, operation gebralter that took us to 65 war. Any general.. Just name it? Was there anything like that ever happened?
2- Have any politicial government ever got power? dont give the lame excuse that it was incompetence of politicians. The people dont stand for you if you take stand againnst army ( that was in the past). People never knew what sick army we have so they easily manipulated every one.
3- Who made illegal agreements with usa? was it not musharafthe army generral
4- Who made the nro and who helped in it? was it not kiyani?
5- Who left raymond was it not general pasha?
6- Who illegaly made an agreement for unilateral action against osama in pakistan. Was it not army?
7- Who is letting the drones fly from pakistani bases? is it not the army?
Dont give me any lame excuses like the politicians should take the power. cause thats where they get them out of power for 10 more years and manipulate the public and use your 1 man leader like imran to show they have done the right thing.
Pakistans soverienty has never been compromised by politicians , it was always done by army is it true or not?

If you dont have annswer dont do $hitting around like you always do. Answer the question or stay quite.
Lol, Sharif fan back with his lame arguments. No politician has been held accountable for his actions in Pakistan. Going to jail doesnt count, even Imran Khan has went to jail. Real accountability means that they are proven guilty and then sentenced to death or lifetime imprisonment so that others do not dare to follow in their footsteps. Sharifs, Bhuttos, Lagharis, Zardari and all others have never been held accountable for their corruption.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh waqt nahi kisi per tanqeed kerne ka, yeh waqt hai muttahid hone ka, larai jhagra hum baad me bhi ker lengay but this time hum sabko aik point per yakja ho jana chahiye aur jo bhi parties is nazuk mulki suratehaal k paishay nazar awam ko muttahid kerne ki koshish ker rahi hain like pmln, pti, mqm, ji, etc.. we should support them tamam ikhtilafat ko side per rakh k :)

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
OOh come on .. Have you ever , i mean ever even looked at what i wrote. You never answer anything .. what you do is just like mullah diesel.. Ask something and tell something else. What the heck. Cant you answer. If not then accept it. Politicians went to jail for other reasons. And there is a free and independent judiciary and they are putting a hand on every corrupt. Isnt it so? so whats wrong in that? what do you want more? are you sick? or you are here just to defend your 1 man show?
You cannot defend him if you dont have the answers beta go find the answsers.
1- Any general ever , in 63 years been held responsible for all the mess they created like the 71 , kargil, abbotabad, operation gebralter that took us to 65 war. Any general.. Just name it? Was there anything like that ever happened?
2- Have any politicial government ever got power? dont give the lame excuse that it was incompetence of politicians. The people dont stand for you if you take stand againnst army ( that was in the past). People never knew what sick army we have so they easily manipulated every one.
3- Who made illegal agreements with usa? was it not musharafthe army generral
4- Who made the nro and who helped in it? was it not kiyani?
5- Who left raymond was it not general pasha?
6- Who illegaly made an agreement for unilateral action against osama in pakistan. Was it not army?
7- Who is letting the drones fly from pakistani bases? is it not the army?
Dont give me any lame excuses like the politicians should take the power. cause thats where they get them out of power for 10 more years and manipulate the public and use your 1 man leader like imran to show they have done the right thing.
Pakistans soverienty has never been compromised by politicians , it was always done by army is it true or not?

If you dont have annswer dont do $hitting around like you always do. Answer the question or stay quite.
You never answered anything about your king and you ask me for answers about Imran Khan who is not responsible for anything as he is not in government. I think whatever you said about me fits on you perfectly because you never answer anything and start attacking Imran Khan's personal life. All the points you raised in this post are completely childish and you probably didnt think before writing them. Here are your answers, after this i will not waste my time with you:
1. No politician and no general has been held accountable for anything in Pakistan, both have enjoyed the same privileges and gotten away with everything. Name one top-level politician e.g Sharif/Bhutto/Laghari/Chaudhary that was held accountable for corruption and sentenced for his crimes.
2. You already know the answer to this, but you also know that your leader and his accomplices are cowards and cant stand in front of generals thats why you called it lame excuse. But that is the truth, the law gives them power over Army but their own misdeeds and corruption makes them weak and so they cannot take a stand. If the people dont know about sick army then they also dont know about the sick politicians.
3. Who is forcing you to continue those illegal agreements? Who has stopped you from bringing those agreements in front of the public? If Musharraf made those agreements, you are not bound to them and you can tell that to America, but do you have the courage?
4. If there was one Kiyani in the making of NRO, then there were many politicians who benefited from it: Zardari, Benazir, Altaf and many others. NRO was not for the Army, it was for the corrupt politicians so they could get away with everything and continue slavery of America, which they are doing.
5. If spying and terrorism charges would have been put on Raymond Davis (which was the responsibility of politicians) then Raymond Davis could never get away. Secondly, it wasnt the Army/ISI's job to give protection to the victims' families. It was your party's job, which they neglected completely and then put all the blame on agencies. While it is undeniable that Punjab government neglected its duty to protect those people and Federal government failed to put spying/terrorism charges, what proof do you have that General Pasha was involved in it? Absolutely none.
6. Where is the proof of this? All you have is rumors and hearsay, you never get any facts.
7. Army says we can shoot down drones if we are allowed to, so who is restraining them? Obviously the slave government which lives on US Aid.

So its clear that corrupt politicians who have all their assets abroad are the ones most responsible for the current situation. They cannot stand in front of anyone because they are easily manipulated with fear of being exposed and punished for their crimes and corruption. When PTI is in government, you will see how things really work in a democratic government and how Army is subordinate to civilian government.

"there is a free and independent judiciary and they are putting a hand on every corrupt."
This must be a joke. What can judiciary do when the NAB is under the government's control, the prosecution is also under the government's control? So many times we have heard the news that judiciary is being hindered by FIA and NAB in the corruption cases. What about the cases against Nawaz Sharif and Zardari? They are all closed and put under the rug, the judiciary cant investigate any case, its the job of NAB and FIA and if these institutions are dependent then there can be no accountability. Try to think with your brain next time before you give such weak arguments.