Agree & Disagree instead of Like & Dislike?

Have your say

• Agree & Disagree

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • Like & Dislike

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters

Adeel

Founder
One of the members emailed us to get this changed.

Makes sense to me but I would like your suggestion before I implement. I think it sounds more mature. Dislike is a bit harsh. In politics we all have our opinions, nothing personal. Some will agree and some disagree.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Majority of the Likes, Dislikes and Thanks were given for creation of the posts
It will be rather difficult to click Agree or Disagree as you like or Dislike the post, It does not make much sense but you are the boss....

Not all posts are political, how will you agree or disagree with Abassi Bhai new found LOVE, peotry of heart broken Majnoo ...

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

Makes sense to me but I would like your suggestion before I implement. I think it sounds more mature. Dislike is a bit harsh. In politics we all have our opinions, nothing personal. Some will agree and some disagree.

Agree/disagree is OK but some stubborn members need even stronger words than like/dislike. There should also be an option to hit them with a virtual danda, especially for hate mongers.

ir@pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
its a very good poll .i like it and we should appreciate such poll to polish our approach towards polite words.

Waseem

Staff member
Majority of the Likes, Dislikes and Thanks were given for creation of the posts
It will be rather difficult to click Agree or Disagree as you like or Dislike the post, It does not make much sense but you are the boss....

Not all posts are political, how will you agree or disagree with Abassi Bhai new found LOVE, peotry of heart broken Majnoo ...

Bhai, for those you can use thanks option.

Waseem

Staff member
Instead of Like or agree, place a hot kiss, and Disagree/Dislike should be replace by a Punch, If you will not change I will implement by my choice.;);););)

lolzz kiss :13: Abbasi bhai khuda ke leya keyoun scandal banyana chahtay hain aap ?
Aur sub se zeyada nuksan tou forum ko ho ga, Aap janatay hain yahan kitnay zeyada
shaadi shuda hazrat hain ager hamari kisi bhabi ne kiss ke nishanat dhaik leya tou soochain
keya ho ga? Aik aik ker ke sub ke home ministry ne siasatpk pe pabandi laga deni hay. :P

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhai, for those you can use thanks option.

Someone is awake and working without assumptions..

I had assumed that Thank you, Like, Dislikes will be replaced with two options only Agree, Disagree..

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

This is so wierd we know that " voting system main logon ko gina jata hai tola nahin jata" and we are voting for an issue that should have been addressed through logical reasoning rather than popular opinion.

At one angle there is no difference between the two but if you delve deeply into the literal meaning of the words, in my view, the word Agree has a very strong meaning and it does not leave any room for a slightest difference of opinion. So removing Likes will make it so illogical to reply with an addendum or alternative comments becuase you have already agreed to what is said and then it does not leave any room for argument. However if you like something it does not necessarily mean it is something that you totally agree with. You like it for some particular reason or over all message is favored by you that does not require 100% agreemnt hence leaves room for adhering to variation of context.

So I do not think this issue should be settled based popular vote.

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger

i would "like" to "agree" with you.