Aik Aur Darama: ZuilfQar Mirza K Ilzamat Altaf Husain Ko Na Batanay Ka Faisla - MQM

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Aik Aur Darama,,ZuilfQar Mirza K Ilzamat Altaf Husain Ko Na Batanay Ka Faisla,MQM

Main nahi manta ,main nahi manta british high commisioner ki baat,us ne jhoot bola hay i know where is altaf choran wala,ab tu bartan manjnay ki tiyari kar raha ho ga jail mein,:P
british commisioner has cnfirmed altaf hussain is free man and can go any where ever he likes.they also denied tony blair letter and also nasreen jallel letters.now come to the point mqm is watching all the tattu like mirza, z..ni khan.tassubi media ,lets wait till eid over.then mqm will fight back.zulfiqar will become unknown quantity.and imran he will get slap on his face again. harder than before.and supporter in key dommey[tail] phir taangoo kay beech chalay jayegi.pti pmln ppp ji anp they realy have not got a clue who they messing with.tum logo ki misaal aisi hai jaisay kawa chalay huns ki chall apni chall bhi bhool giya.mqm tum logo ki uchal kood aik saath hi khatum karegi.mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Aik Aur Darama,,ZuilfQar Mirza K Ilzamat Altaf Husain Ko Na Batanay Ka Faisla,MQM

bilal mushi aap mushrah k rishtay daar ho,achi bhali aik dicussion chal rahi hay,aur aap dar parda topic ko change karnay k liay ye tex wali list send kar rahay ho,topic par bata karo,agar choran chahiay,tu aaj kal choran wala house arrest hay,aur dukan band hai,koi aur shop dekho;)
LAST REPORTED TAX PAID YEARLY
Yousuf Raza Gillani 0
Qaim Ali Shah 225
Aslam Raeesani 1,492
Ameer Hoti 0
Hafeez Shaikh 0
Hina RabbanI Khar 0
Asfandyar Wali 0
Afrasiyab Khattak 0
Maulana Fazal ur Rehman 0
Maulana Atta ur Rehman 0
Azam Swati 2,406
Imran Khan 18,50,000
Nawaz Shareef 0
Shabaz Shareef 0
Humza Shabaz 735,747
Raja Zafarul haq 0
Ch Nisar 39,120
Khawaja Asif 24,232
Ahsan Iqbal 33,375
Saad Rafiq 24,232
Ishaq Daar 20,135
Parvez Rasheed 0
Rana Sanaullah 21,655
Ch. Shujat 682,500
Perviaz Elahi 98,832
Waseem Sajjad 27,94,801
Marvi memon 2,722
Kashmala Tariq 24,232
Dr Famida Mirza 1,086,427
Dr Zulfiqar Mirza 1,045,427
Dr Faryal Talpur 170,154.….. Sister of Zardari.
Hamid Saeed Kazmi 0
Raja Pervaiz Ashraf 24,232
Waseem Akhtar MQM 84,240
Prof Khursheed Ahmed JI 10,500

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Shut your freaking mouth............ DO NOT GET PERSONAL. I have all the right to post what I wanna say. If you are the moderator then delete it and give me a reason for that.

bilal mushi aap mushrah k rishtay daar ho,achi bhali aik dicussion chal rahi hay,aur aap dar parda topic ko change karnay k liay ye tex wali list send kar rahay ho,topic par bata karo,agar choran chahiay,tu aaj kal choran wala house arrest hay,aur dukan band hai,koi aur shop dekho;)

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This Ramdan was the best blessing of our Creator.

The real "Iblis" was apprehended this year. Angels are doing preparations to shift him to his real home, i.e. the lowest part of the "Ghanam".

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

Reason is out of topic ab samjh aai,mushraf ki tarah english nahi bolo,mujhay b 2 word english k aatay hain bloody fool:P
Shut your freaking mouth............ DO NOT GET PERSONAL. I have all the right to post what I wanna say. If you are the moderator then delete it and give me a reason for that.

adnan_younus

karachi votes for MQM no matter u like it or not... do u give yr vote and dont poke yr nose else where
well for your information British high commision said they don't wana say anything about letters its better to ask from Kalu and i want to clear one thing i am not with any political party and i have enough guts to say wrong to whats wrong... and MQM has been involved in killing of innocent pakistanis same goes for PPP and ANP ... but if you support MQM then plz don't say pakistan zindabad coz this Kalu is not pakistani and his not in favor of united pakistan... so straighten up your facts and then say Pakistan Zindabad...

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Again you are getting personal............. I hope the moderators will remind you about the forum rules.

Reason is out of topic ab samjh aai,mushraf ki tarah english nahi bolo,mujhay b 2 word english k aatay hain bloody fool:P

Star Gazer

(omg)(omg) U doubt his incarnation ... ... ... You are a good sister. So believed ji.... .... .... But he must be his 2IC (2nd in command) on the earth(serious).

Because he was born to Muslims who immigrated from india as a part of their faith and for Allah, I have to conceded that Dil nahee karta to believe he is a reincarnation of Satan but he is definitley a misguided soul owned by forces not to my liking.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Because he was born to Muslims who immigrated from india as a part of their faith and for Allah, I have to conceded that Dil nahee karta to believe he is a reincarnation of Satan but he is definitley a misguided soul owned by forces not to my liking.
The people who migrated from India are the most respectable asset for us... ... But U know about the son of Prophet Noh (A.S)

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)
Altaf has full support of US and UK agencies but UK being a country with independent police has held Altaf under house arrest...Efforts at top level are being made for his release..I think UK agencies will be successful in getting him out and all other MQM representatives are waiting for that day..5 days and MQM has disappeared from TV..begging Zardari and Rehman malik to help them in letting Altaf out..Zardari has taken down MQM and from now on Altaf will obey Zardari orders just like Nawaz and Asfandyar obey his orders..Zardari Rules...