Aik Sawal - Muslim Moashray mai Aik Am Insan Ke leya Jihad Ke Keya hasiyat hay ?

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]آج کل میں اسقدر کنفیوز ہوں کہ سوچا کہ آپ سب سے پوچھیں کہ اس معاملے کے حقائق کیا ہیں۔ میرا سوال "جہاد" کے بارے میں ہے۔ جہاد کا جہاں تک میں نے اسلامی تاريخ میں پڑھا اور جو موجودہ حالات میں جہاد کا جو تجزیہ دیکھا جا رہا ہے ، بہت مختلف ہے۔ آپ سب سے پوچھنا یہ تھا کہ "جہاد[/FONT][FONT=&quot]" ا[/FONT][FONT=&quot]یک عام انسان کے لیے مسلم معاشرے میں کیا حیثیت رکھتا ہے اور کیا یہ جہاد واقعی میں جہاد ہے یا صرف سیاست اور مذہب کے ان بیوپاریوں کا ایسا آئیٹم جو بہت بکتا ہے[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"[/FONT]

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Aik Sawal

"Jihad" in Arabic

The Arabic word "jihad" is a noun. Its singular past tense verb is "jahada" (masculine) or "jahadat" (feminine). The singular active participle of "jihad" is "mujahid" (masculine) or "mujahida"(feminine). The root of the word "jihad" is "juhd" which means "effort." Another related word is "ijtihad"which means "working hard or diligently."

Jihad is simply the process of "exerting the best efforts," involving some form of "struggle" and "resistance," to achieve a particular goal. In other words, jihad is the struggle against, or resistance to, something for the sake of a goal. The meaning of the word is independent of the nature of the invested efforts or the sought goal.

Contrary to common belief, the word "jihad" does not necessarily imply any violent effort, let alone "war" and such instances of extreme violence. It is a general term that can mean violent as well as peaceful actions, depending on the context in which it is used.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jihad (Struggle)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jihad means struggle to achieve. To convey the message of Allah to mankind according to our ability is our Jihad.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] One of the biggest forms of Jihad is the Jihad of self discipline. It is an internal struggle to teach one to contain one's own self and to develop the power of self control against one's evil desires.
It is a sense of how to deal with the events that take place. How to conduct yourself in hardship and ease, anger and Happiness. If our selfish desires are controlled, then our Goal will be totally for Allah. Selfishness and anger are the biggest problems of our internal Jihad.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] It is said that in the Battle of Khandagh (trench) in Madina, the leader of the nonbelievers who was a brave persian named Amr Ibn Abdawad moved to the other side of the trench and sought a brave fighter to challenge him and Imam Ali volunteered to fight him. When Amr Ibn Abdawad was downed and saw that death is taking him, he spat on Imam Ali's face. Imam Ali got up from the top of Amr's chest and left him for a while. Then he moved again to fight. The companions of the prophet were wondering about Imam Ali's move. Imam Ali fought until Amr Ibn Abdawad was killed. Then he returned to the camp. When he was asked why did you not kill Amr the first time that you were on his chest? Imam Ali answered, "Because of his spitting I was angry at him. If I would have killed him then, it would have been for my anger or selfish desire. My work is for Allah, therefore I waited a while and after my anger was settled, I moved to fight again." This is an example of self control and Jihad of Nafs (Self). [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Man's desires are endless and they have to become controlled under the command of Allah. The love and increase of wealth, a bigger house and more comfortable means, or the love of our family and putting our time and all of our effort for them is endless, unless the love of Allah and Jihad for His pleasure and His command is the goal. Then everything else becomes secondary to us. In Sura 9, Aya 24 Allah's guidance dictates:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Say: If it be that your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your mates, or your kindred; The wealth that you have gained; the commerce whose dullness you fear or the houses which you love are dearer to you than Allah and His Messenger and Jihad in His way, then wait till Allah brings His command to pass and Allah guides not the transgressor."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Jihad has variou stages. The pen of a writer may be more effective than the sword of the fighter. One may write or one may fight in guarding Islam in his Jihad.
After seeing the course of how to move to an ideal society in Hajj, our duty is to convey this message to our Islamic Society that we are returning to. Jihad of the Muslims is to struggle for achieving an Islamic state. In Jihad we as Muslims will only be victorious, in this life by achieving the goal which is establishing Islamic state or in the life of hereafter by achieving martyrdom in this path or both.
It was the performance of the 56 battles of our beloved prophet Muhammad in combination with the laws of the Quran that the Islamic States of Madina and Mecca were established. Jihad moves man from the stage of laziness and fear to reality and justice. Defending Islam against the enemies is an act of Jihad.
A Muslim should have a weapon in one hand and the Quran in the other hand. The law of Quan can only be implemented if the forces of evil are defeated, and that is only possible by Jihad. The Quran orders us in 31 places regarding Jihad and Allah is advising Muslims to struggle against non-believers and evil ones. Two examples of Jihad are:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Therefore listen not to non-believers but fight (Jihad) against them a great war, with it (laws of Allah)."Quran, Sura 25, Aya 52[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"O Messenger, fight against the non-believers and the hypocrites and remain firm against them." Quran,Sura 66, Aya 9.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It gives a clear vision that Islam without Jihad does not exist. If there is no Jihad, the laws of the Quran and Sunna are rejected.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 'One of the best Jihad is the word of Truth in the presence of unjust ruller.'[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He also said: "The doors of the heaven are under the shadows of swords."
Nahjul-Fasaha 576
[/FONT]
http://www.islamic-city.com/islam/jihad.htm

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)

اگر تو تم نے باقی کتابوں کی جگا قرآن پاک پہلے پڑھا ہوتا تو یہ سوال کرنے کی ضرورت نہیں پرنی تھی
دوسرا یہ کسی کا ایٹم نہیں ہے.یہ ایک غلطی ہے جو ہم مسلم خصو سن پاکستانیوں سے ہوئی ہے .وہ یہ کہ دوسروں

کی خلاف جہاد کرنے سے پہلے پاکستان میں جہاد کرنا ضروری تھا.جب بیس مٹیریل میں ہی خامی مجود ہو تو دوسروں کو کیسے ٹھیک کر سکتے ہیں .اور یہ اپنی اپنی سمجھ ہے ہر کوئی قرآن کو اپنے نظریے سے پڑھننے کی

کوشش کرتا ہے .اور جو جس طرح سوچ رکھتا ہے اسے ووہی کچھ ملتا ہے .وہ احادیث میں بھی اپنی من پسند چیزیں ڈھونڈھتا ہے .لکن اگر قرآن پاک کو ہدایت کی لتے پڑھا جاتے تو اسے ہدایت ضرور ملتی ہے.آخری بات اگر

جہاد کو دہشت گردی کی نظر سے دیکھو گی تو یہ دہشت گردی ہی نظر آےگا .اگر اسے اسلامی فریضہ سمجو گے تو ہر مسلم پر یہ بوہت پہلے فرض ہو چکا ہے.باقی کرنے کا ڈھنگ الگ الگ ہے.

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

[FONT=&quot]آج کل میں اسقدر کنفیوز ہوں کہ سوچا کہ آپ سب سے پوچھیں کہ اس معاملے کے حقائق کیا ہیں۔ میرا سوال "جہاد" کے بارے میں ہے۔ جہاد کا جہاں تک میں نے اسلامی تاريخ میں پڑھا اور جو موجودہ حالات میں جہاد کا جو تجزیہ دیکھا جا رہا ہے ، بہت مختلف ہے۔ آپ سب سے پوچھنا یہ تھا کہ "جہاد[/FONT][FONT=&quot]" ا[/FONT][FONT=&quot]یک عام انسان کے لیے مسلم معاشرے میں کیا حیثیت رکھتا ہے اور کیا یہ جہاد واقعی میں جہاد ہے یا صرف سیاست اور مذہب کے ان بیوپاریوں کا ایسا آئیٹم جو بہت بکتا ہے[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"[/FONT]

AAP KAI JAHILAANA SAWAL Ka
QURAN o AHADITH kai ROOSHNI mai JAWAB dainey ko JI tow BOHAT chahta hai
Laikin AAP ki TAASUB BHARI AQAL o NAZAR mai SAMAEY ga NAHI

[HI]
AAP APNI
AJJAL
ka INTIZAAR karain
Jab aap AJJAL KANWAL sai AJJAL JAHANUM ban jain gi
TOW KISSI KO SAMJAHNEY ki ZAROORAT nahi parey gi AAP KO.
[/HI]

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)

arey sahib appne bhi toh TAASUB se hi jawab diya hai.....kia jata tha jo pyar se jawab de dete.....

[HI]
AAP APNI
AJJAL
ka INTIZAAR karain
[/HI]

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

bahi app ka jehad say keya tualq he ,ye tu musalmano ka kam he,app loog bas seyasat key nam per musalmano ka qaatley aam kerty rahoo app key quaid koee bora bahla bol day tu app iblees key rastay per chalna shoro ker deyty hoo

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

p11-14_14.gif

published in today's nawa-e-waqt newspaper

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

arey sahib appne bhi toh TAASUB se hi jawab diya hai.....kia jata tha jo pyar se jawab de dete.....

Bahi DARAKHT apney PHAL sai pechana jata
Yeah jis Darakht ka PHAL hain woh
KINTA ZEHREELA hai Siasat.pk ka har ZE SHAOUR Janta hai.
Kia karain AB baat phir BURI LAGEY gi AAP ko
Yani
JAISA MOOH WAISA THAPPAR.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

[HI]
AAP APNI
AJJAL
ka INTIZAAR karain
[/HI]

yaar, eik simple sawal ka aisa jawab?? :13: I am shocked

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Gazo bhai herat hai is ko app pehchantay nahin hain. This is the treatment that she deserves. If you do not know ask Mullah Umar, Ateansari, Fahid Atif. Just check the forum and look for the posts that she has made. You will know how she should be treated.

gazoomartian

Gazo bhai herat hai is ko app pehchantay nahin hain. This is the treatment that she deserves. If you do not know ask Mullah Umar, Ateansari, Fahid Atif. Just check the forum and look for the posts that she has made. You will know how she should be treated.

Ok, I just thought it was a Hindu Pakistani thirsty of knowledge....... my bad(cry)

Wadaich

Gazoo sahib! your response has been so shocking. A seasoned person like U is unable to see reality. Haven't U read her posts and threads, she (if she is not a CIA BOT or US State Department employee) always targets the established issues in Islamic laws and concepts. If she is so chuni Kaki what is she doing here. Isn't Internet replete with more than enough information about this topic? Soon when she shall come in her real colors U shall be first to take her with iron hands.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Gazoo sahib! your response has been so shocking. A seasoned person like U is unable to see reality. Haven't U read her posts and threads, she (if she is not a CIA BOT or US State Department employee) always targets the established issues in Islamic laws and concepts. If she is so chuni Kaki what is she doing here. Isn't Internet replete with more than enough information about this topic? Soon when she shall come in her real colors U shall be first to take her with iron hands.
Chunni Kakki! man you are witty apar. I also believe that she is USCENTCOM or something under fake ID. Her purpose is to stir fitna on this forum and there is another lady who gets all the material to post in one thread that all of us together cannot gather in a week.

gazoomartian

Sun Rise at 5:24

I woke up at 4 and dropped myself again in bed because shaitan kept telling me 'sleep few more min'

After much debate I eventually read : La haul-e wa la quwwat ill billah

This was a real jihad for me to push away the shaitan and stand up in front of the Lord

gazoomartian

" Ok, I just thought it was a Hindu Pakistani thirsty of knowledge....... my bad(cry) """

I will leave the hands aside. I have another anatomy to take her with (bigsmile)

No worries