Alarming Situation - Tehreek Labaik Protesters Enters Islamabad Redzone

Ghazala

Citizen
گولیوں سے بھون دینا چائیے ان لوگوں کو، حکومت کیا کر رہی اب تک؟ لاء انفورسمنٹ ادارے کہاں ہیں؟؟ یہ وڈیو فواد چودھری کو دکھائیں جنہیں سب انڈر کنٹرول نظر آ رہا

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this is not matter k whether she is guilty or not........................................................ ye courts ny decide krna hy,,,,,,,,, I wont say anything about her blaphemy..

the issue is how CJ concluded the case is doubtful............ hum wo log han jo amel kansi ko dia , molvi pakr pakr k diy dosry mulko,,,,,,,,,,,, aur I am very much clear in my thought and convinced that this conclusion is to keep happy foreign masters............... hum log kab logo ko kush krny k liy apny log marty rahin aur un ko chorty rahin gy,,,,,,,,,

i am convinced what molvi fazal ur rehman said that we are not a free naiton although i dont like him at all....

by the way........ she admitted she said all this................................................ .........
No, she was maligned, ridiculed and her religion was ridiculed too, after that she said in reply. She returned the words. That's what she accepted.
So , she isn't a blasphemer.

For you , your father is most righteous, for me Mine. You don't give shit about mine, and i don't give shit about yours. It is stupidity to think that we will respect others like our own.

I agree, CJP did it delibrately to undermine the govt and sabotage the China visit. he basically give a way out to Fazul Rehman after failed APC.

Mirza Marjana

Senator (1k+ posts)
No, she was maligned, ridiculed and her religion was ridiculed too, after that she said in reply. She returned the words. That's what she accepted.
So , she isn't a blasphemer.

For you , your father is most righteous, for me Mine. You don't give shit about mine, and i don't give shit about yours. It is stupidity to think that we will respect others like our own.

I agree, CJP did it delibrately to undermine the govt and sabotage the China visit. he basically give a way out to Fazul Rehman after failed APC.

its not matter for us to decide................ you know two murder happened due to this case and large population was awaiting for the result........ and this Hero CJ dajal did it, and he does not mention she didnt do blasphemy , he did on technical basis......................

For future.. Gov should form a ulema comety to improve implications of this law..............

Jo banda ilzaam lagy agr wo prove na kr saky tu he should be punished.......

ali-raj

its not matter for us to decide................ you know two murder happened due to this case and large population was awaiting for the result........ and this Hero CJ dajal did it, and he does not mention she didnt do blasphemy , he did on technical basis......................

For future.. Gov should form a ulema comety to improve implications of this law..............

Jo banda ilzaam lagy agr wo prove na kr saky tu he should be punished.......
That is the law. But who can put mullah behind bars?

Mirza Marjana

Senator (1k+ posts)
گولیوں سے بھون دینا چائیے ان لوگوں کو، حکومت کیا کر رہی اب تک؟ لاء انفورسمنٹ ادارے کہاں ہیں؟؟ یہ وڈیو فواد چودھری کو دکھائیں جنہیں سب انڈر کنٹرول نظر آ رہا

jao pehli goli ap chalao..................................... you will come to know how it is easy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, tum logo ko ye masla koi masla he nhae lagta,,,,,,,,,,

sher bano aur jao golian chalao,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
watch-imran-khan-s-duplicate-dancing-in-pti-s-azadi-march-towards-red-zone.jpg

Mirza Marjana

Senator (1k+ posts)
That is the law. But who can put mullah behind bars?
I know mullahs....... they are easy to convince but with fair logic........................ they are reality of pakistan and in majority as well..... ap es issue man election krwa k dakh lo............................................

Allah Allah kr k ganjoo sy jaan choti the ............... koi hope hui the improvement ke,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oper IK ny speech kr k CJ kalak apny mohn pr mal le hy,,, es ko samj aa jy k hero banana aur gov chalana dono cheezain alag han

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
جلا دو ، گرا دو ، آگ لگا دو ، شیدے ٹلی کا ریڈ زون میں خطاب

hqdefault.jpg

pkuser2k12

Senator (1k+ posts)
Attacks on courts were started by pmln in the 90s

PMLN Attack on Supreme Court of Pakistan

than it continued via GT Road flop inqilab in 2017/18

and now it is re emerging as TLP goon attacks in 2018

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
شاباش عشاق رسول ، جب تک عمران خان مردود کا یہ حشر نہ کردو پیچھے نہیں ہٹنا

16097697_3723236.jpg

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہودی بچہ اسی خوف سے ایک دن پہلے چین بھاگ گیا ہے ، واپس اے گا تو قذافی کی موت مرے گا یہ مردود

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
When you dont hold such looters accountable in the past dharnas and instead reward them with checks....drop all criminal cases against arrested looters they feel more emboldened and here they are again. ARREST and PROSECUTE each one of them otherwise GO HOME

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Anyone remember musharraf time ? lal masjid time. Musharaf tried his best to convince them but they were stubborn . Now army dont want to take any risk so the People turn against them .

Liberal 000

ary bhae.. British historian Tom Robinson ko study kro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 15 , 20,000 kia 100000 molvi katal kia thy,,,,,,, phr be khatam ne hwy................. aur ek din k andr 300,000 quran pak k nuskhy delhi chowk man jala diy thy british army ny......... es baad ko liberals ka rohaani baad pervez hoodbhae be maany ga kyo k goory ny likhi hy

dosra hal ye hy k Gov court sy nazar e saani ke apeal kry.................................... aur open trial ho bhaly ko asia ko chor do......agr sabit ne hota....................us k baad....

3 ghanty man kon se detail judgement aati hy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, jis society man hum rehty han wahan aisa krna mushkal hy,,,,,,

British government mein kisi Molvi mein Himat nahi thi KY chooon bhi Ker saky