patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: The main contributions of ghulam ahmed parwez to islam and muslims

sorry to interrupt your debate.

Of course understanding of Rasool Allah SW will be more accurate.
But brother can you tell me plz what is the understanding of sura Al-Baqra
by Rasool Allah SW?
I will be greatfull

iceburg

Banned

let me guide you as we guid Nursery student

Answer please
Successfull ka opposite ka hota hy

7:157 contains only a positive message. This is a positive verse. Aik positive verse se negative meaning nahi nikal sakta.

Secondly .... "Successful" 7:157 main ABSOLUTE meaning main hai. Khuda k saamne Successful hone ka ye matlab nahi k har koi jannat ka ordinary rehne wala bhi khuda k haan aisa he successful ho ga. Successful wo ho ga jis ka rutba Jannat main bhi distinguished ho ga. aur Jo Jannati Jannat main aise distinguished nahi hon gy ... "unsuccessful" wo bhi nahi hon gy. They will also be free of grief and fear.

It is like team who loses in World Cup Final ... though not given trophy ... but is still rewarded with good prizes.

"Successful" ka opposite "Unsuccessful" he hota hai. lakin jo absolute successful nahi hai os k liye zaroori nahi k wo ab zaroor unsuccessful ho ga.

There are many "successful" politicians in our country but not all are as successful to have ever become PM or President of Country.

iceburg

Banned

I also didn't know that your his secretary as your answering on his behalf.

I know what this forum is for.
He preaches a specific school of thought and I have the right to challenge his school of thought which he preaches publicly.

I am not secretary ... i am public. And you are portraying an unreasonable stance before public. His School of thought claims to promote the Best Book of this world ... So that is an honorable School of Thought.

cofcol

Councller (250+ posts)

see you can not understand simple english language of my post then how come you will understand Quran that is in Arabic

i said can you understand Quran without proper knowledge?

and why not you repsond to next thing that

Yes Quran is easy to understand but understanding of Rasool Allah SW will be more accurate or some GAP or XYZ??

Saying same thing over and over again makes it an argument rather than discussion. The whole point of 'understanding Quran' is lost and now it has become a point of prestige of wining or loosing the argument.
You have both options, understanding quran from those who interpret it through the present day knowledge or those who see quran through the eyes of collectors of ahadees. Remember, a hadith which is very dear to one sect of islam is totally rejected by other sect. But everyone agrees on Quran.

cofcol

Councller (250+ posts)

Stop running and answer these questions.
Do you have these beliefs or not? YES or NO.

اسکا کہنا ہے کے حدیث عجمی سازش ہے اور اس کی کوئی حیثیت و حقیقت نہیں۔-
آج جو اسلام دنیا میں رائج ہے اسکا قرآنی دین سے کوئی واسطہ نہیں۔-
آپ صلّی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی وفات کے بعد آپکی اطاعت نہیں ہو گی، اطاعت زندوں کی ہوتی ہے۔-
ختم نبوّت کا مطلب ہیکہ اب مسلمانوں کو اپنے معاملات خود ہی حل کرنے ہوں گے۔-
آخرت سے مراد مستقبل ہے۔-
نماز مجوسیوں سے لی ہوئی ہے۔ *قرآن نے نماز پڑھنے کیلئے نہیں کہا۔-
حضرت آدم علیہ سلام کا کوئی وجود نہیں۔-
قرآن کے علاوہ آپ صلّی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کا کوئی اور معجزہ نہیں۔-
جنّت و جھنّم کی کوئی حقیقت نہیں ہے۔-
اللہ سبحان و تعالی کا خارج میں کوئی وجود (نعوذ و باللہ) نہیں ہے بلکہ اللہ سبحان و تعالی ان صفات کا نام ہے جو انسان اپنے اندر تصور کرتا ہے
جنّات کا کوئی وجود نہیں۔ یہ ایک قوم کا نام تھا جو آپ صلّی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کے زمانے میں جنگلوں میں رہتی تھی۔-
حضرت عیسی علیہ سلام کی وفات ہو چکی ہے اور وہ دوبارہ دنیا میں نہیں آئیں گے

Totally wrong. Most funny is that God does not exist. If God does not exist, what is he preaching through the word of God (Quran)?

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

آپ صلّی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی وفات کے بعد آپکی اطاعت نہیں ہو گی، اطاعت زندوں کی ہوتی ہے۔-
آخرت سے مراد مستقبل ہے۔-
اللہ سبحان و تعالی کا خارج میں کوئی وجود (نعوذ و باللہ) نہیں ہے بلکہ اللہ سبحان و تعالی ان صفات کا نام ہے جو انسان اپنے اندر تصور کرتا ہے
جنّات کا کوئی وجود نہیں۔ یہ ایک قوم کا نام تھا جو آپ صلّی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کے زمانے میں جنگلوں میں رہتی تھی۔-

The guy was just saying what was coming out of his mouth. And what was coming out of his mouth was what was inside of him. So if filth is coming out of the mouth, then that is what the person if filled with.

drmanzoormian

MPA (400+ posts)

Who is G A Pervez?
He had been outstanding muslim scholar of relatively recent times, who could offer and correlate Islamic stands on various aspects of life in his times (70s,80s) comensurating with the modern world. Since our mulla class has always remained in a very isolated self grandizing sphere; they
never have the ability/courage to do Ijtehad to bring islamic set of believes in line with life 1500 years later. Leave alone various versions of Quran given by mullas which have divided followers in as many factions as the numbers of scholars. Results are in front of every body. Hadith has been the most adulterated religious "foundation" Any and every body through out 1500 yrs of Islamic history according to ones requirements, quoted concocted hadiths to serve their purpose. Infact, such concocted collection of hadiths have become to large extent responsible for extreme lethal divisions amongst the followers. GA Pervez along with many other scolars at various times who really felt the pain of divisions and distortions believed that religious versions/explanations should be based on Quranic teachings to avoid such unfortunate situations. Only i very very authentic which had unanimous Hadiths should be used for help. Pervez was ver avid supporter of this stand. Learned people always respected G A Pervez and followed him with reverence. Only muulas with miniature status were against him. Such mullas never spare any one in history and are responsible for outlook of religion today.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

آخرت سے مراد مستقبل ہے۔-

It is not I who is running son rather you have not been successful in putting across your questions. I do not like to sound pedantic but you do have a lot of ground to cover. The topics however do not need any answers from me because they have been well explained by the person you are concerned with. For that you need to listen to his own lectures. My explanation would only have become necessary if his own writings and lectures were no longer available. I never came across any better muslim scholar of the quran than parwez sb. One day when you have grow up physically and mentally and I hope you do, you too will come to same conclusion.

My problem with mullahs is much bigger than your problem with parwez sb because mullahs are not letting people live by the quran. They are ignorant themselves and they are trying to force their ignorance on others and that is what few of you are trying to do on this forum. This is age of knowledge not ignorance therefore result of your adventures is not going to be very pleasant. The links I provided are also from people other than myself and parwez sb who explain similar points. Showing clearly that it is not parwez sb you have problem with rather mullahs have problems with mullahs. From this you should have realised that you cannot isolate parwez sb as regard his beliefs about things. For example, amongst sunni sects there are different versions of bukhari. This proves it very clearly that bukhari is not as reliable as mullahs would have us believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y6jx0Jc80E&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scejEaqX2eU&feature=endscreen&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlIGQbulBTs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Wrau56P0Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUdE5oG4VMw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQZIkarLBos&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mchRtWD6lzI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-zBSged00I&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyfDU_R2VZg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnPX_NDHEoo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emYABppK3TQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk5ialNbGsU&feature=related

Last edited:

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)

The Qur’an poses a number of questions related to hadith.

Among the questions the Qur’an poses in relation to hadith are:
“In which hadith after this will they believe?” (al-A`araaf [7]:185).
“These are God’s revelations we recite to you in truth. Then, in which hadith after God and His revelations will they believe?” (al-Jatheya [45]:6).
We understand the import of these questions from yet another question posed in the Qur’an:
“Shall I seek other than God as a source of law and judgment when He is the One who has sent down the Book to you in detail?” (al-An`am [6]:114).
Also,
“What is wrong with you? How do you judge? Do you have another book which you
study?” (al-Qalam [68]:35-36).

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

It is not I who is running son rather you have not been successful in putting across your questions. I do not like to sound pedantic but you do have a lot of ground to cover.

Mr. Do not call me your son, because I am not. And also please ask your secretaries on this forum to mind their own business and do not poke their noses where they don't belong.

I knew from the start that you will and cannot answer these simple questions, because your purpose is the same as fitna's before you. Try to maneuver simple Muslims in long discussions and pretend to be credible. Sorry to say that your long theories will only misguide those who ALLAH
:subhanahu: leads astray.

I thought maybe if you really believe in something, you might answer these 12 questions, but you don't even have the strength of belief in what you actually believe in.

There is still time to ask forgiveness from ALLAH
:subhanahu:and come to Islam.

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

غلام احمد پرویز ہندوستان کے شہر بٹالہ میں پیدا ہوا اور ابتدائی تعلیم کے بعد انگریزی ادب، فلسفہ، تاریخ، سائنس اور معاشیات کے فنون حاصل کرنے کے ساتھ ساتھ سیاسی و مذہبی تحریکوں کا مطالعہ بھی شروع کر دیا۔ پھر اس پر ستم یہ کہ اسلم جیراجپوری جیسے منکر حدیث کی صحبت اختیار کرلی جسکی بنا پر احادیث سے بغاوت کی راہ اختیار کی، قرآن کی خود ساختہ تفسیر کرنے کی جرات کی پھر بعد میں اپنی رہائش گاہ پر اسکا باقائدہ درس بھی شروع کر دیا۔ اس کے کفریہ عقائد کی بنا پر اسے علماء امّت نے متفقہ طور پر کافر قرار دیا ہے۔

غلام احمد پرویز اور پرویزی فرقے کے مندرجہ بالا عقائد ہیں اور یہ لوگ اسی کا پرچار بھی کرتے ہیں، لھذا اس فرقے سے تعلقات کرنا، انکی مجالس میں نشست و برخاست کرنا اور انکے مواعظ و بیانات کی سماعت کرنے سے سخت احتراز لازم ہے۔

Mughal1

Mr. Do not call me your son, because I am not. And also please ask your secretaries on this forum to mind their own business and do not poke their noses where they don't belong.

I knew from the start that you will and cannot answer these simple questions, because your purpose is the same as fitna's before you. Try to maneuver simple Muslims in long discussions and pretend to be credible. Sorry to say that your long theories will only misguide those who ALLAH
:subhanahu: leads astray.

I thought maybe if you really believe in something, you might answer these 12 questions, but you don't even have the strength of belief in what you actually believe in.

There is still time to ask forgiveness from ALLAH
:subhanahu:and come to Islam.

It is you dear TruPaksitani who is coming across as a fasadi not I because you have no real questions worth consideration yet you demand answers despite my explanations that your questions are incorrect within themselves. This only shows a confrontational mindset and attitude not mindset and attitude of an inquirer. Moreover you have not been able to explain your own position clearly the while my position is very clear from my posts. Explanations are long because I am trying to help people like you see sense, so what is wrong with that? The quran is the book that I accept divine and personalities do not matter to me unless they talk sense about the quran otherwise I leave them to their God. As I understand the quran, it is a divine manifesto and a constitution for humanity to build their society upon. They cannot do so unless they first understand it as such.

Mullahs claim to know the quran but their speeches, lectures and books show lack of understanding of the quran in all matters of major concern and that is why the quran is not seen in any muslim country as its constitution. The general public in muslim countries looks at mullahs with great suspicion that is why they do not support them. This is how their actions speak louder than their words. If you know anything better why not explain it yourself? This way you can get everyone's support including mine. This is why you should compare your posts with mine.

As for your fatwa, it is not a good thing to do but then that I should have expected from a mullah follower. May Allah guide us all by his message.

regards and all the best.

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

kdfgiqugw fqowf qwoufg 9824t h[dfy ugqwd9q 8reft qewufg 9refq f r9eft429 p9ewft 9swdjh kdfgiqugw fqowf qwoufg 9824t h[dfy ugqwd9q 8reft qewufg 9refq f r9eft429 p9ewft 9swdjh kdfgiqugw fqowf qwoufg 9824t h[dfy ugqwd9q 8reft qewufg 9refq f r9eft429 p9ewft 9swdjh kdfgiqugw fqowf qwoufg 9824t h[dfy ugqwd9q 8reft qewufg 9refq f r9eft429 p9ewft 9swdjh kdfgiqugw fqowf qwoufg 9824t h[dfy ugqwd9q 8reft qewufg 9refq f r9eft429 p9ewft 9swdjh kdfgiqugw fqowf qwoufg 9824t h[dfy ugqwd9q 8reft qewufg 9refq f r9eft429 p9ewft 9swdjh kdfgiqugw fqowf qwoufg 9824t h[dfy ugqwd9q 8reft qewufg 9refq f r9eft429 p9ewft 9swdjh kdfgiqugw fqowf qwoufg 9824t h[dfy ugqwd9q 8reft qewufg 9refq f r9eft429 p9ewft 9swdjh kdfgiqugw fqowf qwoufg 9824t h[dfy ugqwd9q 8reft qewufg 9refq f r9eft429 p9ewft 9swdjh kdfgiqugw fqowf qwoufg 9824t h[dfy ugqwd9q 8reft qewufg 9refq f r9eft429 p9ewft 9swdjh..

This is what I get from your long answers.

I wasted my time in getting into a discussion with you, but I guess at the end of the day I got what I wanted.

To prove that your only a follower and you cannot comprehend to what is the actual truth. You cannot even answer simple faith questions in which you claim to have firm belief.

Last edited:

Mughal1

غلام احمد پرویز ہندوستان کے شہر بٹالہ میں پیدا ہوا اور ابتدائی تعلیم کے بعد انگریزی ادب، فلسفہ، تاریخ، سائنس اور معاشیات کے فنون حاصل کرنے کے ساتھ ساتھ سیاسی و مذہبی تحریکوں کا مطالعہ بھی شروع کر دیا۔ پھر اس پر ستم یہ کہ اسلم جیراجپوری جیسے منکر حدیث کی صحبت اختیار کرلی جسکی بنا پر احادیث سے بغاوت کی راہ اختیار کی، قرآن کی خود ساختہ تفسیر کرنے کی جرات کی پھر بعد میں اپنی رہائش گاہ پر اسکا باقائدہ درس بھی شروع کر دیا۔ اس کے کفریہ عقائد کی بنا پر اسے علماء امّت نے متفقہ طور پر کافر قرار دیا ہے۔

غلام احمد پرویز اور پرویزی فرقے کے مندرجہ بالا عقائد ہیں اور یہ لوگ اسی کا پرچار بھی کرتے ہیں، لھذا اس فرقے سے تعلقات کرنا، انکی مجالس میں نشست و برخاست کرنا اور انکے مواعظ و بیانات کی سماعت کرنے سے سخت احتراز لازم ہے۔

It is easy to call anyone munkare hadith dear trupakistani because all mullahs reject certain groups of ahadith that go against their make beliefs.

As for studying quran and hadith from any people, it does not matter so long as the teachers are honest regarding formulas for their understanding and if people are ignorant about those formulas then no matter what they claim to be their teachings cannot be trusted. After all that is what we are arguing about. What sir syed said is not right just because he said it but only if what he said is according to his own devised rule. What farahi said is only ok if it is according to his set out rule. Likewise what iqbal said is only proper if it is according to his set out formula or criterion. Mind you I am talking about irrefutable formulas not just mullah like made up rules that fall at first hurdle.

There is no formula from mullahs as to how to understand the quran that works. The main example is their self made rule that quran needs to be understood through hadith. Since all mullah tafaseer of quran and sharah of ahadith and all solutions of fiqh follow this rule therefore there is no doubt they are all wrong. To make it easy for you to understand take an example of formulas for maths, if formula is wrong then numbers or variables manipulated thereby cannot produce correct solutions of the problem.

The day you start working along this idea you will discover where mullahs went badly wrong and why. This is why even though allaama parwez has done a lot of work on the quran yet only those of his solutions are correct that follow the rules otherwise they are incorrect. What you need to realise is the fact that even if you use right formulas and solve the problems yet human error cannot be eliminated 100% therefore no matter how great a scholar his work still falls short here and there. Taking those people as your religious leaders who do not even know what a formula is, is a great gamble. I rather take the solutions by some one who is talking sense than the one who is talking nonsense.

As for mullahs issuing fatwas against parwez sb that is neither here nor there. Can any person who is declared a kafir himself give a fatwas on someone else? Think about it. Do you know any mullahs who has not been given fatwa against by some other mullahs? Be honest to yourself at least. A fatwa by a kafir against any other person is invalid.

Last edited:

Mughal1

kdfgiqugw fqowf qwoufg 9824t h[dfy ugqwd9q 8reftqewufg 9refq f r9eft429 p9ewft

Is this new explanation of your questions dear trupakistani? Sorry, I cannot make out the language you used but carry on if that is what makes you happy.

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

It is easy to call anyone munkare hadith dear trupakistani because all mullahs reject certain groups of ahadith that go against their make beliefs.

As for studying quran and hadith from any people, it does not matter so long as the teachers are honest regarding formulas for their understanding and if people are ignorant about those formulas then no matter what they claim to be their teachings cannot be trusted. After all that is what we are arguing about. What sir syed said is not right just because he said it but only if what he said is according to his own devised rule. What farahi said is only ok if it is according to his set out rule. Likewise what iqbal said is only proper if it is according to his set out formula or criterion. Mind you I am talking about irrefutable formulas not just mullah like made up rules that fall at first hurdle.

There is no formula from mullahs as to how to understand the quran that works. The main example is their self made that quran needs to be understood through hadith. Since all mullah tafaseer of quran and sharah of ahadith and all solutions of fiqh follow this rule therefore there is no doubt they are all wrong. To make it easy for you to understand take an example of formulas for maths, if formula is wrong then numbers or variables manipulated thereby cannot produce correct solutions of the problem.

The day you start working along this idea you will discover where mullahs went badly wrong and why. This is why even though allaama parwez has done a lot of work on the quran yet only those of his solutions are correct that follow the rules otherwise they are incorrect. What you need to realise is the fact that even if you use right formulas and solve the problems yet human error cannot be eliminated 100% therefore no matter how great a scholar his work still falls short here and there. Taking those people as your religious leaders who do not even know what a formula is, is a great gamble. I rather take the solutions by some one who is talking sense than the one who is talking nonsense.

As for mullahs issuing fatwas against parwez sb that is neither here nor there. Can any person who is declared a kafir himself give a fatwas on someone else? Think about it. Do you know any mullahs who has not been given fatwa against by some other mullahs? Be honest to yourself at least. A fatwa by a kafir against any other person is invalid.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

الجواب حامداومصليا
The necessity and significance of the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihe Wa Sallam is highlighted in many places in Quran. It is obligaotry upon every Muslim to believe in the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihe Wa Sallam and to follow it.
Anyone who denies the importanc of the Sunnah and Hadith is not a true Muslim. It has been witnessed and confirmed by a great number of scholars and laymen that Ghulam Ahmed Pervez denied the importance of the Hadith and believed that Hadith is not needed for any Muslim. Hence, he was not a true Muslim on the merit of his writings and statements and all those who would fall his path will fall under the same ruling.
For further information on the topic please read the book "The authority of Sunnah" by Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani.
And Allah knows best.
Mufti Ikram ul Haq
Fatwa Center of America
13 Rabiul Awwal 1432/ February 16 2011
يا ايها الذين امنوا أطيعوا الله ورسوله
O' believers, obey Allah and His messenger

Mughal1

??? ???? ?????? ??????

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

?????? ???????????
The necessity and significance of the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihe Wa Sallam is highlighted in many places in Quran. It is obligaotry upon every Muslim to believe in the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihe Wa Sallam and to follow it.
Anyone who denies the importanc of the Sunnah and Hadith is not a true Muslim. It has been witnessed and confirmed by a great number of scholars and laymen that Ghulam Ahmed Pervez denied the importance of the Hadith and believed that Hadith is not needed for any Muslim. Hence, he was not a true Muslim on the merit of his writings and statements and all those who would fall his path will fall under the same ruling.
For further information on the topic please read the book "The authority of Sunnah" by Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani.
And Allah knows best.
Mufti Ikram ul Haq
Fatwa Center of America
13 Rabiul Awwal 1432/ February 16 2011
?? ???? ????? ????? ?????? ???? ??????
O' believers, obey Allah and His messenger

Dear trupakistani, you are not posting in these posts anything new which I have not refuted in my posts already by setting out the rule for you. Parwez was never a mukare hadith but he did not take the rule of interpretation of the quran by hadith. These are two different things and show how confused you are.

The people who think parwez had a better understanding of the quran are not the people called ahle quran and that parwez himself refuted, so telling a person you are that which a person refuses to accept is terrible fasad.

see http://parwez.tv

http://www.parwez.tv/ahle-quran.html

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Is this new explanation of your questions dear trupakistani? Sorry, I cannot make out the language you used but carry on if that is what makes you happy.

This is what I make of your long answers.

That's why I requested a simple YES or NO answer, but your incapable of doing that.