oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: The main contributions of ghulam ahmed parwez to islam and muslims

صرف حدیث نہیں، غلام پرویز نےاپنی "تفسیرِ قران" میں آخرت، جزا، سزا، جنت، جھنم، معجزات، سب کا صاف انکار کیا ھے۔

Internet

Banned

Why does Takht-e-Lahore imposes religion on the rest of Pakistan ?

Why is Takht-e-Lahore under the impression that only they are intelligent enough to comprehend Islam ?

Why does Takht-e-Lahore think that rest of Pakistanis are deviated from the true path ?

Why is Takht-e-Lahore the headquarters of various new off shoots of molvi parasti ?

Why ?

Once Pakistanis think and find the answer to my queries, will they realise the inferiority complex cum superiority complex Takht-e-Lahore is suffering from

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)

sary questions kay answer mil chuky aur deen mukmal ho chuka, Allah kay Rasool pbuh apna kam pura pura mukmal kr chuky

baqi jis ko answers ki talab hay, us ka answer mout kay bad mil jay ga. koi door nahi ziada woh wqt

Ye question phir bhi rahe ga ... la reba fe

imanadar

Voter (50+ posts)

Again you are not understanding my dear..
ALhamdulillah ALlah has blessed us with all the knowledged in the form of Quran and Hadees that will last till the day of judgement.
I would request you to stop just listening to these videos and go back to the books that he has written.
Any one who disagrees with the sayings of Prophetpbuh and says that he should not follow him instead he will just hold on to the book of Allah..Is clearly out of islam..as in Quran ALlah pak mentions to the nearest meaning that from head to you become like Prophet you love him and I will start loving you.."to the nearest meaning"
Its very rare that someone comes up in a state of muslims with a clear statement that he will not follow Prophet because of fear..SO same as mirza Qadiyani he in his books at several places ignores and disobeys the sayings of a Prophet..So that clearly takes anyone out of the fold of islam.Alhamdulillah if you follow Quran and Sunnah this statemnet should be enough for you to understand,
In case of proof against him I will then provide you with it just let me know in a Private message.
Kindly do not find this message offensive as my concern if to benefit my brother with the truth..Inshahallah

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Promoting "----" Buddy?
po.gif
po.gif
po.gif
po.gif
po.gif
po.gif
po.gif
po.gif
po.gif
po.gif
po.gif
po.gif
po.gif
po.gif

Dear cefspan, do you know how serious this accusation is? Not only that but can you ever prove it? I know you cannot and I know you do not even know what proof and proving is all about. So all I can say is do not listen to nonsense of others rather study things for yourself and never accuse anyone till you are able to prove things.

This man you accuse of kufr was a great schoar of quran in his time and that is very much obvious in his work. This is why proof of the pudding is in the eating.

The best way is to look at your own life and see how you developed biologically, psychologically and sociologically that will help you realise how people rise from being a simple minded person to an highly intellectual. To understand a highly knowledgeable person you need to be knowledgeable yourself as well. For example, can a baby understand how knowledgeable you are? Why not? Your answer is because he has yet to catch up with you where you are.

Look at knowledge of islam of muslims of today and compare it to his knowledge and see the difference, we still have a lot of catching up to do. Because we are ignorant of things ourselves, as soon as someone talks about something beyond our knowledge we react in a negative way. This is the reason we do not have any intellectual amongst us because before one could become intellectual one need a lot of courage to put his life on the line. This is sign of intellectually suppressed society and once you kill thinking process in the bud you finish of your whole nation. This is how nations rise and fall.

So I hope you change your mindset and attitude for the better. If you do not then I am afraid you will only contribute to our nation hatred and ignorance and that is already available in plenty if you look around you.

My advise learn sense and contribute sensibly, islam is deen of sensible people not nut cases. Allah is wise himself and teaches wisdom and likes those who spread wisdom. Try and find out what wisdom is instead of wasting time on silly accusations. regards and all the best.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-amp-tribalism&p=657523&viewfull=1#post657523
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ya-Maqbool-Jan&p=711922&viewfull=1#post711922
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?105874-Beneficiaries-of-Secularism

Last edited:

imanadar

Voter (50+ posts)

Now my brother where the hec Thakt e Lahore came from in this conversation ....??
Out of the bLue...

imanadar

Voter (50+ posts)

Dear Mughal I will Prove it inshahallah..
You can get me on Private message..
If you are willing to understand inshahallah you will get the answers..

Dear cefspan, do you know how serious this accusation is? Not only that but can you ever prove it? I know you cannot and I know you do not even know what proof and proving is all about. So all I can say is do not listen to nonsense of others rather study things for yourself and never accuse anyone till you are able to prove things.

This man you accuse of kufr was a great schoar of quran in his time and that is very much obvious in his work. This is why proof of the pudding is in the eating.

The best way is to look at your own life and see how you developed biologically, psychologically and sociologically that will help you realise how people rise from being a simple minded person to an highly intellectual. To understand a highly knowledgeable person you need to be knowledgeable yourself as well. For example, can a baby understand how knowledgeable you are? Why not? Your answer is because he has yet to catch up with you where you are.

Look at knowledge of islam of muslims of today and compare it to his knowledge and see the difference, we still have a lot of catching up to do. Because we have ignorant of things ourselves as soon as someone talks about something beyond our knowledge we react in a negative way. This is the reason we do not have any intellectual amongst us because before one could become intellectual one need a lot of courage to put his life on the line. This is sign of intellectually suppressed society and once you kill thinking process in the bud you finish of your whole nation. This is how nations rise and fall.

So I hope you change your mindset and attitude for the better. If you do not then I am afraid you will only contribute to our nation hatred and ignorance and that is already available in plenty if you look around you.

My advise learn sense and contribute sensibly, islam is deen of sensible people not nut cases. Allah is wise himself and teaches wisdom and likes those who spread wisdom. Try and find out what wisdom is instead of wasting time on silly accusations. regards and all the best.

iceburg

Banned

sary questions kay answer mil chuky aur deen mukmal ho chuka, Allah kay Rasool pbuh apna kam pura pura mukmal kr chuky

baqi jis ko answers ki talab hay, us ka answer mout kay bad mil jay ga. koi door nahi ziada woh wqt

Jis din deen mukammal hone ki ayyet nazil hui thi oss din koi bokhari sharif koi tirmizi sharif nahi thi .... Koi hanfi koi shafei koi hanbli nahi tha ....

Neez ....... agar Hadith na ho phir jo koi bhi Quran ka jo merzi matlab nikaal sakta hai .... phir hadith bhi jo koi bhi khud se bana sakta hai...

Aaj Sir Syed ko guzre about 150 years hue hain .... ab tumhain koi bataye flan ibne flan ne bataya k os ko flan ibne flan ne bataya k os ko flan ibne flan ne bataya k sir syed ne this and that kaha tha .... you can believe .... kisi ko bhi childhood se aisi baaton pe believe karne ki tarbiyat di jaati rahi ho wo ziada tar cases main zaroor believe kare ga...... Lakin aisi khokhli baatain aakhir kab tak chalian gi............???

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

abbu jahal aur aap kabhi b Qail nahi ho saktay,jitna marzi Quraan Majeed parho,us Waqt tak faida nahi ho ga Mohabbat e Rasoolpbuhk sath nahi parha aur samjha jaye ga,aap kisi daleel ko nahi mantay,Q k aap k ustad abbu jahal ne b MUjza NABIpbuh ko dekh kar b Inkar kar diya ,aur abbu jahal us ko kaha giya,
Jis din deen mukammal hone ki ayyet nazil hui thi oss din koi bokhari sharif koi tirmizi sharif nahi thi .... Koi hanfi koi shafei koi hanbli nahi tha ....

Neez ....... agar Hadith na ho phir jo koi bhi Quran ka jo merzi matlab nikaal sakta hai .... phir hadith bhi jo koi bhi khud se bana sakta hai...

Aaj Sir Syed ko guzre about 150 years hue hain .... ab tumhain koi bataye flan ibne flan ne bataya k os ko flan ibne flan ne bataya k os ko flan ibne flan ne bataya k sir syed ne this and that kaha tha .... you can believe .... kisi ko bhi childhood se aisi baaton pe believe karne ki tarbiyat di jaati rahi ho wo ziada tar cases main zaroor believe kare ga...... Lakin aisi khokhli baatain aakhir kab tak chalian gi............???

Mughal1

یہ ہستی کون ہیں پہلی دفا نام سنا ہے کوئی بتایے گا پلیز ؟

Dear barca, allaama parwez is the person who was very close to allaama iqbal and jinnah. His understanding of the quran comes from sir syed, farahi and iqbal. He worked on the quran as a rational book because that is what sir syed clarified for the ummah. He worked on the quran to contextualise its text and that idea was originally from farahi. He worked on the quran as a book of deen rather than mazhab because that was the idea iqbal came up with. All this led him to interpretation of the quran that he came up with. Being at this level he supported jinnah against nationalist mullahs with support of iqbal and jinnah.

There is still a great deal of work that needs to be done on the quran before it could actually be used as the proper constitution of pakistan. The day we have that work with us the quran will become the constitution of the state of pakistan. At the moment it is just verbally consitution of paksitan because there is no interpretation of this book as a proper constitution.

To know more watch his darse quran lectures and see this ptv interview fully when you have time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvjI-3SFUSw&feature=relmfu

regards and all the best.

Last edited:

rfarooqi

Councller (250+ posts)

Although there are some issues one can differ from Ghamidi sahab, but he has done a wonderful analysis of the deviation of Ghulam Ahmed Pervez. Worth spending some time listening from start to finish. You will appreciate it all your life.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?92200-Ghamidi-on-Fiker-e-Pervez

I saw this video and found it a great and thorough critique of Ghulam Ahmed Pervez.

iceburg

Banned

abbu jahal aur aap kabhi b Qail nahi ho saktay,jitna marzi Quraan Majeed parho,us Waqt tak faida nahi ho ga Mohabbat e Rasoolpbuhk sath nahi parha aur samjha jaye ga,aap kisi daleel ko nahi mantay,Q k aap k ustad abbu jahal ne b MUjza NABIpbuh ko dekh kar b Inkar kar diya ,aur abbu jahal us ko kaha giya,

Muhabbat-eRasool is admirable ... Lakin it is no condition stated in Quran... for getting guidance from Quran....!!!

Mughal1

جس نۓ حدیث کا انکار کر دیا

Dear ambroxo, before one could prove any hadith is hadith, one needs to prove the quran is the quran. Why? Because the criterion for the truth of any hadith is the quran. If one does not understand the quran to begin with one cannot be sure if any hadith is actually hadith or not. Not only that but also one cannot interpret any hadith with out knowing the contexts and concepts of the quran. The main question one needs to answer is, what is one's criterion for judging the interpretation of the quran to begin with? Unless one has that criterion whatever anyone says about the quran is just a claim without any basis.

I have explained that criterion in my posts if any one is interested one must read. As for rejection of hadith, no one rejects hadith as an entity but all sects reject some ahadith and accept some ahadith. sunni shia have this major dispute and neither of them consider each other kaafir just because one sect does not accept ahadith of the other. Wahabies and deobandies, salafies reject certain hadith and accept certain others and likewise is the case with brelvies.

The main problem with sir syed, farahi, iqbal, parwez etc is that they stand on one side the while the rest of ummah stands on the other side as regard rational approach to the quran, as regard contextualisation of the quranic text, as regard islam being deen or mazhab and as regard shariah of islam ie it is fiqh that is shariah of islam or has to to be law made by ummah at any time within perimeters set by the quran itself.

This is what the debate is really about. Unless people try and understand the stand points of the parties involved the rest will not make sense at all. Once one understand it will become clear as day light who is right and who wrong.

regards and all the best.

Mughal1

He was one of the close companions of Maulana Muadoodi, afterwards he got separated from JI. People started calling him munkir-e-Hadith and he formed a pervezi sect.
By the way I have heard him for the first time in the video posted on his site, and he seems ok to me not like what is usually told about him.

see 54:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYv8syuRpVc&feature=related

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Bhai saab
Kayoon ghair islami nazreeyat spread kar kay aapni aakhrat barbaad kar rahay hoo

Ghulam Ahmed pervez to poohanch gaya wahan jahan us ko inkar e hadith lay kar ja sakta tha ....

Aaap kayoon jahanum main bhee uk ka taakub karoo gaay ?

Mughal1

جب حدیث اور سنّت نبوی کو نکال دو تو
پھر قرآن کے الفاظ میں سے جو مرضی مطالب نکال لو
جو جس کا جی چاہے تشریح کرتا پھرے

If this is what you think islam is then I am afraid you are very wrong indeed. The authentication and interpretation of hadith depends on the quran not of the quran on the hadith. You are welcome to prove your point I have proven mine right here.

Mughal1

Assalamualaikum, Merijan mere payarai bhai this is the problem here just one video does not explain everything.
E.g If a person is a munafiq or A Kafir and goes on gives a statement in the favour of hadees and quran but in reality he is against.Would go on and say he is the right person...?
My request to you my dear brother go on and get in to the detail what he really was.
He actually calls himself and his followers Ahl e Quran..And he was the one wo ignored Hadith ( ALll ways and sayings of Prophet (SAW).
If you say so I would find out and quote you the Hadith in which Prophet (Saw) clearly mentioned about such people that there will be pteople after me who will say leave Hadees and follow Quran only..
Kindly be very careful as it is a time very close to Qayamat and such Fitna,s are out there to derail us from the Right Path,,
"Please all user do keep in mind that success of this world and hereafter only lies in the Hukam of ALLAH and only in the ways as exactly shown by Prophetpbuh"
May ALLAH Subhanwataallah have mercy on us all.

Dear imanadar, as I explained to others the quran is not a religious holy book for pooja paat rather it is manifesto of islam and its constitution for bringing about a good human society.

The role of manifesto and constitution needs to be understood clearly before one brings in hadith because the quran is the divine manifesto and the constitution. Islam is the goal set by Allah for people to achieve. The quran is a program or a road map to islam. Our job is to understand it properly and deliver it far and wide so that people become aware of message of islam and then if they like it they come and join us and when they come and join us then we will need to organise ourselves in to a human society and that is when we will need the quran as constitution for our society. This is fucntion of the quran.

The other way to look at it is that Allah is sole ruler of this kingdom of universe not anyone else. Since Allah alone is ruler therefore constitution has to come from the ruler ie it is rule of the king whereby a kingdom is ruled. Allash is king of this kingdom so quran is his constitution. This is the constitution whereby must abide all the people. This is why all people must serve the constitution for their own good.

It is like house rule book, you live in the house then you must abide by house rules if the house is supposed to run smoothly. Anyone who steps out side the rules is going to mes up things for everyone else in the house.

The job of divine messengers was always to deliver the message and if people come together then set them up as a society and administration and let them get on with their life. This is why the constitution is supreme and all institutions and people must abide by their rights and responsibilities and rules and regulations.

Once a person can see the purpose of the quran then it comes to purpose of hadith. Hadith tells us how the divine constitution was worked upon by the prophet and those who supported him at the time. This is like a newspaper reporting what is happening in pakistan in light of constitution of pakistan. How administration is working and how public is going about its daily business and how each and every institution in the country is going about its daily business sort of thing.

Unless we have this basic understanding about the roles of the quran and the hadith we will keep on going in circles.

Our mullahs have very little knowledge about things and we act stupid as well and the result is what we see in front of our eyes. We have taken our mullahs as gods because we follow what they tell us rather than finding out things we are supposed to know. So long as we keep to the notion of blind faith we will be treated as fools by our mullahs, it is because we want to be treated that way.

We must learn to face the truth or suffer the consequences. regards and all the best.

Last edited: