Allama Iqbal, Qadiyani Cult, and Moulana Syed Anwar Shah Kashmiri

I Love Muhammad (PBUH)

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kahaan Allah ke piyare Nabiyon ki shaan aur azmat aur kahan Ghulam Mirza ki ghiri wi shaqsiyat. I find it extremely strange that someone who knows about all the prophets, believes in them and the Quran but yet insists that man Ghulam Mirza is in the same category as all of them, how sad it is, that they have come so close to the real deen and then chosen to pollute it with their fabrications. While fasting in this ramadan I only pray and hope than Allah s.w.t takes out this bidah and kufr from their hearts. Ameen

My dear , since you know the history of prophets very well , then you must be aware of that every true prophet was accused of polluting the religion / faith . Is there any prophet in the history who was not rejected , abused , cursed , and blamed for introducing new faith .
and worst thing is they all opposed the prophets while they were waiting for some one from God .

I pray in Ramadan that Allah show us all the right path (ameen)

I Love Muhammad (PBUH)

Senator (1k+ posts)
Once again Curse of Allah :subhanahu: & Khatam Ul Nabiyeen pbuh be upon the Kazab Dajjal Mirza Qadiyani who declared his evil self as prophet and declareed the Muslims as Kafir except those losers who take him as prophet.

Allah throws all the curses upon those who try to malign the Allah's loved ones . People like you will die in jealousy and nothing will happen to Ahmadiyyat , as It's a promise of Allah and we have faith in Allah .

You yourself have been cursed and declared kazzab along with your master on this forum by other sarkari and true Muslims so before you curse and abuse others , have a good look at your faith first

SachGoee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Once again Curse of Allah :subhanahu: & Khatam Ul Nabiyeen pbuh be upon the Kazab Dajjal Mirza Qadiyani who declared his evil self as prophet and declareed the Muslims as Kafir except those losers who take him as prophet.

Jo loug Kalma Go ko kaafir karaar detay hein wo Rasool Allah Pbuh k lehaaz se kya hotay hein aor unko kya kehna chaheeay ?

Mirza sahib ki na maano per Rasool Allah Pbuh ki maan lou.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Allah throws all the curses upon those who try to malign the Allah's loved ones . People like you will die in jealousy and nothing will happen to Ahmadiyyat , as It's a promise of Allah and we have faith in Allah .

You yourself have been cursed and declared kazzab along with your master on this forum by other sarkari and true Muslims so before you curse and abuse others , have a good look at your faith first

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cl4vx4dWYAEBgPd.jpg

Cl4wLA7WAAAqT8l.jpg

Cl4wMmWWYAEBhij.jpg

Cl4wPSSWYAEtxJc.jpg

gorgias

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is no drama my dear , just check why Jews did not accept Hazrat isa , precisely like you Jews were also waiting for some one to defend from skies .

drama tu yeh hey ke aik Nabi 2000 saal sey asman per zinda baitha hey woh khudi jab Jee chahey gaa fly kerta huwa neechay aye gaa , phir jangloon main jaye gaa Aur khinzeeron ko qatal karay ga , jab sari dunia sey khinzeer khatam ho jayain gay tu her Christian ghar ja ker saleeb ko toray gaa , Really for this purpose Allah has saved him, please use your wisdom

قران میں یہ الفاظ موجود ہیں کہ اللہ نے حضرت عیسیٰ کو قتل ہونے سے بچایا اور انہیں آسمانوں پر اُٹھا لیا۔بقول آپ کے کہ آپ تو قرآن کو مانتے ہیں ۔ تو یہاں آپ کی وسڈم کیا کہتی ہے؟؟

چلو بقول آپ کے ، ہم وسڈم یوز کر لیتے ہیں ۔۔ جب حضرت عیسیٰ دو ہزار سال پہلے اس دنیا سے جا چکے ہیں تو پھر مرزا قادیانی کس طرح عیسیٰ ہونے کا دعویٰ کرتا ہے۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
My dear , since you know the history of prophets very well , then you must be aware of that every true prophet was accused of polluting the religion / faith . Is there any prophet in the history who was not rejected , abused , cursed , and blamed for introducing new faith .
and worst thing is they all opposed the prophets while they were waiting for some one from God .

I pray in Ramadan that Allah show us all the right path (ameen)

But look at the seerat, osool, character, lineage, conduct and overall persona of the prophets and then look at that Mirza, where is the comparison ? How can you in sane mind while having belief in Allah, Quran and the all the prophets include mirza in that company. He wasn't even an ulema-e-deen and all his works are complete gibberish and garbage. While you are right that all prophets faced opposition but they were still respected and feared even by their enemies. Mirza was even lowly than a common man.

Just having one commonality makes a prophet not, specially when the Quran is very clear in khatam-e-nubuwat and declaring his beloved s.a.w as his last prophet and messenger. I know I've heard a sermon form one of your Khalifahs ( is that what you call them ) how Ahmadis use all sorts of lingual gymnastics to twist and turn the phrase khatam-e-nabuwat to declare Mirza as somekind of water, And that he is the mahdi, but its a baseless argument, so please spare me that detail. Also mainstream Islam, it does not revolve around the mahdi, thats the shia version of Islam.

At best you can call him a reformer of religion in the christian sense, who wanted to get rid of the concept of "Qital and Jihad" from Islam to appease the British. How can he introduce the concept the Hazrat Isa A.S died a natural death and did not ascend to heaven when the Quran clearly mentions that. You cannot change what you like and don't like from the Quran, those were the earlier books which were molested by people and now have turned into false religions or dissappeared.

Ok here is a challenge, if you can convice me with logic the Mirza was indeed the mahdi/prophet or whatever it is you call him, I am willing to convert to an ahmadi/qydiani. I think thats fair right ?

gorgias

Mohammad Rasool Allah SAW Kalma Go ko Kaafir kehne waaloun ko kya samajhtay thay ?

جو شخص رسول اللہ ﷺ کے بعد کسی کو کسی بھی صورت میں نبی مانے وہ کافر ہے۔۔ یہ بات رسول اللہ ﷺ کی احادیث سے ثابت ہے۔

اگر کوئی لاکھ کلمے پڑھے لیکن رسول اللہ ﷺ کو آخری بنی نہ مانے تو وہ غیر مسلم ہے۔۔

لیکن اس سے پہلے اس بات کو تو متعین کر لو کہ مرزا قادیانی کون تھا؟؟ آدم تھے؟ شیث تھے؟ عیسیٰ تھے؟ موسیٰ تھے؟ مہدی تھے؟؟

I Love Muhammad (PBUH)

Senator (1k+ posts)

قران میں یہ الفاظ موجود ہیں کہ اللہ نے حضرت عیسیٰ کو قتل ہونے سے بچایا اور انہیں آسمانوں پر اُٹھا لیا۔بقول آپ کے کہ آپ تو قرآن کو مانتے ہیں ۔ تو یہاں آپ کی وسڈم کیا کہتی ہے؟؟

چلو بقول آپ کے ، ہم وسڈم یوز کر لیتے ہیں ۔۔ جب حضرت عیسیٰ دو ہزار سال پہلے اس دنیا سے جا چکے ہیں تو پھر مرزا قادیانی کس طرح عیسیٰ ہونے کا دعویٰ کرتا ہے۔

my dear , Quran does says that Jews did not kill Jesus on cross . But no where it says that Allah has picked Jesus to skies alive . Not a single verse or Hadith supports this claim . You are claiming something un natural and un real so you need to prove that Jesus is alive .

As per your question of how come Mirza sahib claimed to be Jesus , brother this is not first instance in history . Jews were waiting for Jesus but they had also faith that Begire Isa (as) Elia will descend from skies ( same like Muslims of today ) when Jews asked this question , Hazrat isa (as) told them that John the Baptist is same Elia. Jews did not accept it so refused to accept Hazrat isa as well

please research your self .

I Love Muhammad (PBUH)

Senator (1k+ posts)

جو شخص رسول اللہ ﷺ کے بعد کسی کو کسی بھی صورت میں نبی مانے وہ کافر ہے۔۔ یہ بات رسول اللہ ﷺ کی احادیث سے ثابت ہے۔

اگر کوئی لاکھ کلمے پڑھے لیکن رسول اللہ ﷺ کو آخری بنی نہ مانے تو وہ غیر مسلم ہے۔۔

لیکن اس سے پہلے اس بات کو تو متعین کر لو کہ مرزا قادیانی کون تھا؟؟ آدم تھے؟ شیث تھے؟ عیسیٰ تھے؟ موسیٰ تھے؟ مہدی تھے؟؟

fisrtly you also believe Hazrat isa will come after Muhammad (pbuh ) so ???

secondky quote that Hadith where Prophet said that who ever does not consider me last prophet is a kafir ?

crankthskunk

There is no drama my dear , just check why Jews did not accept Hazrat isa , precisely like you Jews were also waiting for some one to defend from skies .

drama tu yeh hey ke aik Nabi 2000 saal sey asman per zinda baitha hey woh khudi jab Jee chahey gaa fly kerta huwa neechay aye gaa , phir jangloon main jaye gaa Aur khinzeeron ko qatal karay ga , jab sari dunia sey khinzeer khatam ho jayain gay tu her Christian ghar ja ker saleeb ko toray gaa , Really for this purpose Allah has saved him, please use your wisdom

Chaaal yaar ye choor tu bata koi Nabi 4000 saal Zinda rah sakta he!!! Agar 4000 saal zinda rah sakta he tu 2000 saal bhi rah sakta he! Yaqeen nahi!! Mirza pe yaqeen hai na!! Ye deekh Mirza ka apni writings;

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-05-06%2Bat%2B2.06.17%2BPM.png

[FONT=&quot]"Do you not read in the Quran that Allah has said: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]فَلاَ تَكُن فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِّن لِّقَآئِهِ (So do not be in doubt over his meeting). And you know that t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]his ayah was revealed regarding Musa, so it is a CLEAR PROOF that Musa (alayhissalam) is alive. He had a meeting with the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ﷺ, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and a DEAD PERSON CAN NOT MEET A LIVING PERSON. You cannot find ayat like this regarding Isa (alayhissalam), but yes, we find statements of his death on several occasions. So reflect! Because Allah loves those who reflect." ( Hamamt-ul-Bushra in Arabic, Roohani Khazain vol 7 page 221,222)

Tell us now why Isa As cannot be alive in the Heavens for 2000 years if Musa As is alive for nearly 4000 years!!!

[/FONT]

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
127 saal se duaaein qabool kyun nai ho raheen ?

1400 saal se yeh dua bi qabool nahi ho rahi yeh ya Allah Isaio aur Yahoodiyon ko bi hidayat de aur deene Islam ka tohfa atta farman unko. Lekin kuch logo ki kismat mein hi zillat aur ruswai likhi hai is duniya mein bhi aur akhirat mein bi. Aur asi baat nahi hai jin ke dil pak hai air neeyat saaf hai unko Allah ne yeh toofah atta kiya hai. Christian ho, Yahoodi ho ya fir Qaidiani.

SachGoee

Senator (1k+ posts)

Kya Aap Rasool Allah SAW ki Musalmaan ki definition ko maantay hein ? Haan ya Naan ?

gorgias

But look at the seerat, osool, character, lineage, conduct and overall persona of the prophets and then look at that Mirza, where is the comparison ? How can you in sane mind while having belief in Allah, Quran and the all the prophets include mirza in that company. He wasn't even an ulema-e-deen and all his works are complete gibberish and garbage. While you are right that all prophets faced opposition but they were still respected and feared even by their enemies. Mirza was even lowly than a common man.

Just having one commonality makes a prophet not, specially when the Quran is very clear in khatam-e-nubuwat and declaring his beloved s.a.w as his last prophet and messenger. I know I've heard a sermon form one of your Khalifahs ( is that what you call them ) how Ahmadis use all sorts of lingual gymnastics to twist and turn the phrase khatam-e-nabuwat to declare Mirza as somekind of water, And that he is the mahdi, but its a baseless argument, so please spare me that detail. Also mainstream Islam, it does not revolve around the mahdi, thats the shia version of Islam.

At best you can call him a reformer of religion in the christian sense, who wanted to get rid of the concept of "Qital and Jihad" from Islam to appease the British. How can he introduce the concept the Hazrat Isa A.S died a natural death and did not ascend to heaven when the Quran clearly mentions that. You cannot change what you like and don't like from the Quran, those were the earlier books which were molested by people and now have turned into false religions or dissappeared.

Ok here is a challenge, if you can convice me with logic the Mirza was indeed the mahdi/prophet or whatever it is you call him, I am willing to convert to an ahmadi/qydiani. I think thats fair right ?

مرزا قادیانی کا ایک بیان سنیے۔

his-own-wahy-to-be-better-than-hadith.jpg

اس پر ہمیں خلیفہ ہارون رشید کے دور کا ایک واقعہ یاد آیا۔

کہتے ہیں ہارون رشید کے دور میں ایک شخص نے خُدائی کا دعویٰ کیا۔ اسے ہارون رشید کے دربار میں پیش کیا گیا۔ خلیفہ ہارون نے کہا۔ اپنی خُدائی کا کوئی ثبوت پیش کرو۔ اس شخص نے کہا باہر میدان میں چلو۔

ہارون رشید اور دیگر اصحاب باہر آئے تو خدائی کے دعوے دار نے کہا؛ میں اس درخت کو بلاوں گا تو وہ چلتا ہوا ہمارے پاس آجائے گا۔

خلیفہ نے کہا چلو حکم دو۔

وہ شخص درخت سے مخاطب ہوکر بولا؛ چلتے ہوئے یہاں آؤ۔

درخت تو تس سے مس نہ ہوا لیکن وہ شخص خود آہستہ آہستہ چلتا ہوا درخت کی جانت بڑھنے لگا۔

ہارون نے کہا؛ یہ کیا؟

وہ شخص بولا؛ خدا کو غرور مناسب نہیں۔ اگر درخت چلتا ہوا ہمارے پاس نہیں آیا تو ہمیں چل کر اس کے پاس آنا چاہیے۔

لیکن مرزا کا سٹائل ملاظہ کیجیے۔

جو حدیثیں ہماری تائید میں ہیں وہ تو ٹھیک ہیں لیکن جو مخالف اسے ردی کی ٹوکری میں پھینکتے ہیں۔۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
my dear , Quran does says that Jews did not kill Jesus on cross . But no where it says that Allah has picked Jesus to skies alive . Not a single verse or Hadith supports this claim . You are claiming something un natural and un real so you need to prove that Jesus is alive .

So what is the Ahmedi interpretation of the Quranic text. Surah Nisah, Verse 157-158 :

[h=2]Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.
[/h]http://quran.com/4/157-158

SachGoee

Senator (1k+ posts)
1400 saal se yeh dua bi qabool nahi ho rahi yeh ya Allah Isaio aur Yahoodiyon ko bi hidayat de aur deene Islam ka tohfa atta farman unko. Lekin kuch logo ki kismat mein hi zillat aur ruswai likhi hai is duniya mein bhi aur akhirat mein bi. Aur asi baat nahi hai jin ke dil pak hai air neeyat saaf hai unko Allah ne yeh toofah atta kiya hai. Christian ho, Yahoodi ho ya fir Qaidiani.

Apne difah mein aap jhoot bolein ge ?

1. Maaz Allah kya 1400 saal mein Eesaee aor Yahoodi Musalmaan nai huay ? ?

2. Jo 29 jhootay Dajjali Nabioun aor Unkay Maan ne waaloun k saath Allah ne kiya. Har kisi k saath jhootay Daaway k 23 saal k arsa k andar aor unkay maan ne waalay ilhaam k daaway k 23 saal k arsa k andar Eemaan se phir gaey. Wo Silsillay Safa e Hasti se Mitt gaey. Musallima Kazaab se le ker Alexander Dowee takk. Wo Sub Allah ne Mirza Ghulam Ahmed AS aor unki jamaat k saath kyun nai kiya 127 saal ? ? Kyun ? Kya Allah Naoozbillah insaaf nai kerta ? 29 k saath ail treatment 1 k saath aik treatment ? Why so ?

SachGoee

Senator (1k+ posts)
So what is the Ahmedi interpretation of the Quranic text. Surah Nisah, Verse 157-158 :

[/FONT][/COLOR][/h]http://quran.com/4/157-158

Jub aap ya Koi Arab Musalmaan ye dua kerta hai :

" Allah huma Maghfirli warhumni waadeni wa-aafeni wa-rafani wajburni warzukni "

Tou aap Allah se ye dua kertay hein k YaAllah mujhay Aasmaan pe Utha le ?

Jawaab dein.

I Love Muhammad (PBUH)

Senator (1k+ posts)

1) Muslims believe Quran and prophet as pure as it can be but still you find anti Islam people and organisations put so much accusations on prophet's life . They make films on Quran , you have heard about salman Rushdie who wrote against Quran .

As you find it difficult to accept mirza sahib a sane person , there are many who have same arguments regarding Quran and Prophet . When you pick things out of context then you will say such things . For last 125 years your ulema have put so much poison in your minds that you guys are not willing to listen the argument .lies after lies are taught to you . Twisted and out of context statements are shown to public to make them hate us .

2)all the ulema were considering Mirza sahib the most educated and Islam loving alim before his claim . He was the one who fought for the honour of Ptophet Muhamnad . He wrote books in the favour of Islam and against Christians , aryas , Hindus .( just do a research rather than paying too much attention to anti Ahmadi websites )

3) you mentioned Quran says clearly that Jesus is alive , please quote 1 reference from Quran or Hadith where it's written he is Alive

4 ) and Lasyly I am doing competition with you , I can't change your heart . it's Allah who had this authority. Just ponder over Quran and don't simply hate Mirza sahib due to your ignorance . I will point one thing for your research , just look at the life/ death of Jesus from Quran and Hadith . if you find enough proof that he is still Allive then you are right and let me know so I can be one like you but if he is not then think who is coming in latter days and prophet Muhammad called him a prophet . Then it will be easier for you to understand the claim of Mirza sahib .