Altaf Hussain Demanding resignation from Prime Minister

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
How dare you, a foreigner, interfere in our internal matters and making demands. You are a bloody british and should raise your demand to your P.M.
Understand.:angry_smile:
Excuse me, I am not the only foreigner doing it
It is considered kool and hip now a days.
Besides, if we are told by any one, even a peon, in your government
we will stop right then and there!
Do you know any peon?

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can we Karachiites trust on General Kayani if he launches operation here in Karachi? As far as I know, he is punjabi so & u know mostly punjabis hate us urdu speaking/muhajir people & army mostly consists of punjabis.

shows your upbringing.....the future is bright for you lantees acorss the border...you terrorist leader has applied for your visa

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Dubba peer gilani zardari cinema ticket blackia shaitan malik siakot Ka naaee barbar awan kalyam awan ka jaali degree holder noon league noora kushti league meer jaffar and meer sadiq mulla fazloo black mailer yeh sab jin ki wajah say aaj zardari ki laa-----------nat pakistan par musallat hui allah in sub ko baal bachon sameet gharq karey ameen

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can we Karachiites trust on General Kayani if he launches operation here in Karachi? As far as I know, he is punjabi so & u know mostly punjabis hate us urdu speaking/muhajir people & army mostly consists of punjabis.
I know Manmohan singh you can trust ...oh and also Sonia Gandhi .

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
brother noman,

please avoid to create hate for army. he is Pakistani first and he took oath as a Pakistani, not Punjabi.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

Benazir Bhutto ordered and Naseer Ullah Babar obeyed the orders - where were they from?

You actually want us to hat Mohajirs but we hate MQM and that includes punjabis sindhis baluchis and pashtuns if your have any in the party....
Kis kutt-i kay aagay been baja rahay ho yaar ?

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

Dekha!!!! This is the lisaaniat being promoted by MQM :P
Hazrat! aisay to main bhi punjabi hon par main kisi aur zubar k insaan/aadmi se nafrat nahein karta, na hi kisi ko kam tar samajhta hon, kioun k sab insaanon ko Allah ne barabar banaya hai kisi ko kisi pe foqiat nahein, ma siwaye un k jo tumhari tarhan nafrat phaila rahay hon ya beshak woh Nawaz Shareef ya koi bhi aur punjabi hi kioun na ho.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
what about urdu speaking dont they hate punjabies ? i myself i am urdu speaking but if you see the tone of MQM they hate the most punjabies
MQM hates everyone be it punjabis, sindhis, balochis, pathans etc etc, except their own selves......

Saboo

Dekha!!!! This is the lisaaniat being promoted by MQM :P
Hazrat! aisay to main bhi punjabi hon par main kisi aur zubar k insaan/aadmi se nafrat nahein karta, na hi kisi ko kam tar samajhta hon, kioun k sab insaanon ko Allah ne barabar banaya hai kisi ko kisi pe foqiat nahein, ma siwaye un k jo tumhari tarhan nafrat phaila rahay hon ya beshak woh Nawaz Shareef ya koi bhi aur punjabi hi kioun na ho.

Aik aur joota inkay munh per!
Ub yeh 3001 hein:)

zourikhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Thanks to the Leadership of MQM for not responding to Anti-Pakistan criminal gangs who are killing and beheading innocent people of Karachi. Patience of MQM proves that MQM is a peace loving political party, which believes in non-violence and opposes all sort of terrorism in any form and manifestation.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

You cant say that. I grew up with many Punjabis, they were my friends, many still are. You cant judge all Punjabis based on the people here in this forum.

Punjabi supporters are suffering just like Urdu speaking members of MQM are. Even today 2 Punjabi speaking supporters of MQM were killed in the attack on water board office

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thanks to the Leadership of MQM for not responding to Anti-Pakistan criminal gangs who are killing and beheading innocent people of Karachi. Patience of MQM proves that MQM is a peace loving political party, which believes in non-violence and opposes all sort of terrorism in any form and manifestation.

I honestly did not know that too much pakora's in Iftar what do this to your brain..

"Patience of MQM proves that MQM is a peace loving political party, which believes in non-violence and opposes all sort of terrorism in any form and manifestation" You honestly from the bottom of your heart want us to beleive this?

GreenMaple

So after 'soag' drama, his obedient cronies will go straight to the white house in the Margallas and take oath from the 'Maha-chore'.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
SaadKnight Khurram.k haqiqat

You cant judge MQM based on the comments of one supporter of it as I am sure you cant judge PTI or PML-N based on the comments that some people have made in this forum

Lets not turn this onto a lasani thread

Last edited: