Altaf Hussain Ka Qasoor.........Mustafa Kamal

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain Ka Qasoor.........Mustafa Kamal

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPznls6ntKU[/video]

Adeel

Founder
Party was started for the right reasons. Karachi people were being treated unfairly.

Laikin abb kia hoa? collecting bhata, badmashi, killing people, bori mein laash, police under control, koi pochney wala nahi. That's what is wrong now.

Maybe Mustafa Kamal should take over and save the party.

It is absolutely ridiculous that altaf is living overseas only because he think if he lives in Pakistan, he will get killed. for god's sakes he is the party leader. Lead from the front.

If he is so scared and lives like that imagine how follower would be thinking.

Please don't give silly reason why he should be living in the UK, holding UK passport and getting his picture taken. That is just shameful.

Spartacus

People who supports Altaf Hussain , do not want that AH should come to Pakistan.
As soon as they will say yes he will come .....

As you wrote ......Maybe Mustafa Kamal should take over and save the party.
Aap Ki Munafqat Bahoot Hi Zeada Nazer Aa Rahi Hay

Some People like you should not feel any pain in their body because he is not in Pakistan, his supporters supporting him even he is far.

Why did you put Jury problem in my TOPIC , you can send him private message..........please explain....

Since 1987 MQM is the bigest party in URBEN SINDH ( In each and every election ).
People know that AH is in UK and still they are supporting MQM , you should accept the wish of people of URBEN SINDH.

Adeel

Founder
"His supporters dont want him in Pakistan"

Read that again and think with sane mind, Doest it make any sense. For God's sakes Its his country, He is in power unless UK is his country and he likes to live there?

Give proper argument and reason. You are only fooling your self with this silly excuse

Spartacus

Adeel said:
"His supporters dont want him in Pakistan"

Read that again and think with sane mind, Doest it make any sense. For God's sakes Its his country, He is in power unless UK is his country and he likes to live there?

Give proper argument and reason. You are only fooling your self with this silly excuse

See , I am his supporter and I do not want him in Pakistan right now.
How can he dare to reject his supporters wish.
Main Us Jahaz kay Pahyeeeay Ki Hawa Nikal Doonga ....Jis Jahaz say Altaf Hussain Pakistan Janay Ki Kosish Karain Gain.

You did not explain about JURY .....

We all know that he is working well for the people of URBEN SINDH from far , let him work for us.
Aager Kisi Kay Pait Main Maroor Hay Kay Altaf Hussain Kis Leay Zinda Hay , We do not care for such type of pain , they should go to doctor , he will give some good treatment.

He is our leader and we are not alllowing him to come to Pakistan right now....That is all....

Adeel

Founder
Why you don't want him to come? I'm looking for a reason.

the other issue removed from my post.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Genius arugment. He is our leader and we dont want him to come to our country?

lol lol [funnny] [funnny]

baat samjh mein nahi aai

kisi aur ko samajh mein aai?

Adeel

Founder
Nawazish said:
Genius arugment. He is our leader and we dont want him to come to our country?

lol lol [funnny] [funnny]

baat samjh mein nahi aai

kisi aur ko samajh mein aai?

That is exactly what I'm saying. Make us believe and make me a follower. I believe in reasoning. Give me a reason. I want to follow the right person.

Spartacus

If you get time please read why did he leave Pakistan.....
He is not afraid of Jail or death , He was already three times in Jail......
What happened on 21 dec. 1991 when he visited last time Pakistan .........
After this incident MQM supporters decided that he should not be in Pakistan till MQM will not get enough power to protect him.
On Jan. 1992 Altaf Hussain left Pakistan because his supporters decided.
MQM supporters believe that AH is working well for us from far and he should not come back till we will not have enough power to protect him.

Jury

Adeel said:
Party was started for the right reasons. Karachi people were being treated unfairly.
Laikin abb kia hoa? collecting bhata, badmashi, killing people, bori mein laash, police under control, koi pochney wala nahi. That's what is wrong now.
Maybe Mustafa Kamal should take over and save the party.
It is absolutely ridiculous that altaf is living overseas only because he think if he lives in Pakistan, he will get killed. for god's sakes he is the party leader. Lead from the front.
If he is so scared and lives like that imagine how follower would be thinking.
Please don't give silly reason why he should be living in the UK, holding UK passport and getting his picture taken. That is just shameful.
Also Jury, I'm tired of deleting your fake ids(pretending to be a girl or what not). Stop doing this idiotic stuff. Just use one id
Mr Adeel
Just like you hate MQM & Altaf. I love MQM & Altaf.
Regarding different IDs. Right now, I've only one ID, which is Jury. You may confirm it by Admin.

Adeel

Founder
Spartacus said:
After this incident MQM supporters decided that he should not be in Pakistan till MQM will not get enough power to protect him.
MQM supporters believe that AH is working well for us from far and he should not come back till we will not have enough power to protect him.

MQM has power to collect bhata, MQM has power to kill anyone they like anytime. What kind of a power MQM wants.

All I have to say is ....silly excuses.

JURY, Admin is the one pointed out that the same location and same ip showing multiple ids thats the reason I looked into this and deleted a bunch. Next time I won't tolerate that. Thank You

Spartacus

Adeel said:
Spartacus said:

MQM has power to collect bhata, MQM has power to kill anyone they like anytime. What kind of a power MQM wants.

All I have to say is ....silly excuses.

JURY, Admin is the one pointed out that the same location and same ip showing multiple ids thats the reason I looked into this and deleted a bunch. Next time I won't tolerate that. Thank You

No CM , NO PM , NO President .....|||Still MQM has power |||
You and people like you want him dead and nothing more.....
I do not think that a bold person like JURY needs Fake Ids...Check you records again.....

Jury

Spartacus said:
I do not think that a bold person like JURY needs Fake Ids...Check you records again.....
spartacus.jpg

Adeel

Founder
Spartacus said:

Who has power all over Karachi, Sindh.

If you cant even protect your leader, how are you suppose to protect the people of Karachi.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Adeel:

There is no rhyme or reason for their silly argument. As a matter of fact, they don't have a logical answer to your question so what they did here as they always do.Beating around the bushes.Ask them when the people allowed him ( or requested him ) to leave Pakistan. He ran like a lightning rod without looking back to see what happened to his supporters behind him.I still have newspapers cutting when after the operation in Karachi, he announced the resignation from the leadership post and promise never to hold this post again. But as usual, after the time passed, he was back in as a leader... No credibility what he says.

Spartacus

Adeel said:
Spartacus said:

Who has power all over Karachi, Sindh.

If you cant even protect your leader, how are you suppose to protect the people of Karachi.

We are protecting as more as we can ......
Because we are protecting and serving people of URBEN SINDH that is why people support MQM in each and in every election since 1987.
As soon as we will have CM , PM and president , the next day ALTAF HUSSAIN would be in Pakistan.

Adeel

Founder
Zaidi Qasim said:
Adeel:

There is no rhyme or reason for their silly argument. As a matter of fact, they don't have a logical answer to your question so what they did here as they always do.Beating around the bushes.Ask them when the people allowed him ( or requested him ) to leave Pakistan. He ran like a lightning rod without looking back to see what happened to his supporters behind him.I still have newspapers cutting when after the operation in Karachi, he announced the resignation from the leadership post and promise never to hold this post again. But as usual, after the time passed, he was back in as a leader... No credibility what he says.

Thank you. My point!

Should the people of Karachi also move overseas somewhere, they are not safe in Karachi Or only the rich gundas allowed to do that? Kindly answer!

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai logoo agar apney argument ko back nahi kar saktey tu rozana 10 threads kyon banatey ho? altaf yeh altaf woh.

kisi baat ka jawab tu do. achi khabar ley raha hai adeel

Adeel

Founder
Guys stick to the topic.

Stop posting the same videos again and again on every thread.

I will be locking or deleting such thread. Stick to discussion. No random video is acceptable as a reply

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? . ??? ????? ???? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ????

?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ??
???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????