Altaf Hussain Proposes Formula For Bringing Peace In Karachi, 14th Anniversary Of MQM

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I agree, exactly this is what they do, they have their own agenda this is why they like to be in government to gain as much as benefits they can get and misuse the power for their interest and for the interest of those they work for and at the same time they pretend to be in opposition so that they can blackmail government and keep crying to make Poor Karachi citizens that they cant do any good for Karachi because government doesn't let them do good. and just like this one one hand they say agencies are against them and on other hand they say we are with army and agencies as Farooq Sattar claimed on his call to ISI chief Rangers were deployed in Karachi. I think fist they must decide agencies are with them are against them.

Lodhi

They own that,
I agree they won and like to own it just for MQM and cant bear any other party presence in Karachi and dont like to share it with those who dont like MQM or its Mafia style policies.

Lodhi

that's why they gave Karachi the look,
which other can't give to there constituencies in 62 years
Meray Bhai, There is no doubt about development work in Karachi. But you also have to see if others failed to givesome thing to Karachi in 62 years and MQM gave something now, There was always peace in Karachi, Karachi has become city of Jungle raj also in MQM era. You know I am not a baised person. There is good too in MQM, they have better organization, and they can do good but unfortunatley there is the element of Bhatta, and forced demand of Chanda, fitra, Zakat, Qurbani ki Khaal, and not to tolerat others oponion. if MQM can get rid of this kind of bad things they can have better chance to become a national party otherwise it will keep working in Karachi. Hayderabad and also for not long as sooner or later their strong hold will shrink. I wish them best if they wish best for themselves.

GeoG

اگر آپ کا الطاف کو گلے لگانے کو دل کر رھا ھے تو کوئی نہی روکے گا۔ میرے قائد عمران نے تو اسے دبے لفظوں میں گلے لگا لیا ھے تو آپ کیوں شرما رھے ھو۔

دل خوش کر دیا تم نے کلو کا
اسی خوشی میں آج الطاف تمہیں ساری رات گلے لگا کر رویے گا

Jury

I agree they won and like to own it just for MQM and cant bear any other party presence in Karachi and dont like to share it with those who dont like MQM or its Mafia style policies.

What do you mean by share?
should they give them tickets in general election to show that?

In 2002 election, MQM lost the seats in Karachi.
The seats of Hyder Abbas Rizvi, Faisal Sabzwari, Khushbukht Shujat, etc.
Just because, Karachiites are used to give them votes, haters accuse them to hide there failure.

Every small Party like, Sipah Sahaba, Sipah Muhammad, etc. have been present in Karachi, even though they don't have votes.
Jiyay Sindh's different groups are also present.

Jury

Meray Bhai, There is no doubt about development work in Karachi. But you also have to see if others failed to givesome thing to Karachi in 62 years and MQM gave something now, There was always peace in Karachi, Karachi has become city of Jungle raj also in MQM era. You know I am not a baised person. There is good too in MQM, they have better organization, and they can do good but unfortunatley there is the element of Bhatta, and forced demand of Chanda, fitra, Zakat, Qurbani ki Khaal, and not to tolerat others oponion. if MQM can get rid of this kind of bad things they can have better chance to become a national party otherwise it will keep working in Karachi. Hayderabad and also for not long as sooner or later their strong hold will shrink. I wish them best if they wish best for themselves.
Because, other's have nothing on stake in Karachi.
Even if Karachi becomes NAGASAKI or HIROSHIMA, it only MQM who will be the looser.

What is the stake of PPP & ANP in Karachi?
Only Leyari and some parts, which have been deprived for ages.
What they did for there constituencies in these three years? Nothing.
Even water supply was possible in MQM era in LEYARI and ISLAND, which was the area of die hard supporter of PPP.

Jamaat-e-Islami was out in Karachi because of MQM. That's why they have problem with MQM.
Similarly, JUP Noorani Group was out in politics because of MQM.

Now, MQM is trying to march in other part of Pakistan, that's why they are trying to engage MQM in Karachi.

Scorpion

Banned
agar is isea main munafqat nhi, saaf dil ho jayein aur suchay dil se loog galey luq ker 1 dosray ko maaf ker dain to is se achi koi baat nhi. lakin shart, munafqat na ho................

Sub sa bari Munafiqat hi MQM ki ya hai ka Bughal ma churi hoti hao or Mu sa Ram Ram ki rut lagai hoti hai . . . . .

Altaf puray Karachi par ahsan karay or mazeed phoul kar Phat jai . . . . Is Aazaab sa issi tatra chutkara mil sakta hai . . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Because, other's have nothing on stake in Karachi.
Even if Karachi becomes NAGASAKI or HIROSHIMA, it only MQM who will be the looser.

What is the stake of PPP & ANP in Karachi?
Only Leyari and some parts, which have been deprived for ages.
What they did for there constituencies in these three years? Nothing.
Even water supply was possible in MQM era in LEYARI and ISLAND, which was the area of die hard supporter of PPP.

Jamaat-e-Islami was out in Karachi because of MQM. That's why they have problem with MQM.
Similarly, JUP Noorani Group was out in politics because of MQM.

Now, MQM is trying to march in other part of Pakistan, that's why they are trying to engage MQM in Karachi.

O Jury

Is tara ka lafzoun ka khail kisi paid Audience ka samnay kia karo nahi tu Nine Zero par jin Murda Lashou ko bulatay ho unhi ko bolo . . . . Is forum par hur koi tumharay jaisa Brain Washed nahi jo in Stupidities par yaqeen karay . . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
mqm ki nufret mein itna nahi bolo kay tumhari akhiret bhi kharab ho jiay . mqm ki jageer karachi nahin pura pakistan jisko bura lugta hai tau laggey. mqm educated logo ki jammat hai.mqm ko jitna dabaoo gey utni hi mqm uthay gi inshaallah mqm pakistan ki jan in currpt murderer playboy jageerdar choudrys sardars sey chudai gi mqm zindabad altaf hussain zindabad pakistan zindabad

MQM sirf Ghundoun ki jammat hai or aisi baatain kur ka Hum Karachi ka Educated logo ki Touheen na karo . . . . Or filhal MQM Pakistan ki jan in corrupt murderer playboy jageerdar choudrys sardars sey churanay ka bijaiis mulk ka sub sa corrupt K u t t a y yani Zardari ka isharou par Naach rahi hai lickin Afghanistan ma shaid kuch nazar nahi aahta . . . . .

And by the way have you been Posted by the MQM to Afghanistan to gather Intelligence against the Taliban . . . . Really playing the role of a GOOD BOY for the Americans . . . . .

Jury

O Jury

Is tara ka lafzoun ka khail kisi paid Audience ka samnay kia karo nahi tu Nine Zero par jin Murda Lashou ko bulatay ho unhi ko bolo . . . . Is forum par hur koi tumharay jaisa Brain Washed nahi jo in Stupidities par yaqeen karay . . . . .

Prove it wrong.
Not prove it just by fake blames like Jinnah Pur, Major Kaleem Torcher, etc.

Scorpion

Banned
Prove it wrong.
Not prove it just by fake blames like Jinnah Pur, Major Kaleem Torcher, etc.

Dear,

the above mentioned charges were made to justify the military operation and even my self condemns the military operation in the most vulgar way I could . . . . As this operation was not against this PIG Altaf or his Mafia but the people who in the end suffered . . . . Where as this B a s t a r d Altaf was allowed to leave the country first to Saudi Arabia and than to London by the very same military who launched operation against the poor . . . .

MQM is a Thug/Mafia organisation and I dont need to prove it . . . . .

Jury

MQM sirf Ghundoun ki jammat hai or aisi baatain kur ka Hum Karachi ka Educated logo ki Touheen na karo . . . . Or filhal MQM Pakistan ki jan in corrupt murderer playboy jageerdar choudrys sardars sey churanay ka bijaiis mulk ka sub sa corrupt K u t t a y yani Zardari ka isharou par Naach rahi hai lickin Afghanistan ma shaid kuch nazar nahi aahta . . . . .

And by the way have you been Posted by the MQM to Afghanistan to gather Intelligence against the Taliban . . . . Really playing the role of a GOOD BOY for the Americans . . . . .

1) This Corrupt __________ come, by virtue of PUBLIC VOTE, which was given to PPP by Public.
I'm sure even if Zardari was not president, someone else would behave in the same manner.
It is the history of Pakistan. Even in so called democratic era from 88 to 99, we've observed that.

2) By the way don't you know, who is the REAL GOOD BOY of AMERICANS.

This company was hired by DynCorp, a US contractor also working with the Pakistan Army Aviation. Qadir, together with the owner of Inter-Risk, Captain (retd) Zaidi and [HI]Jamil Abbasi, a Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaaf activist,[/HI] who was a middleman between Zaidi and Qadir, are in jail now.

header_blocks.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2009/10/091003_american_security_sen.shtml

ممنوعہ اسلحہ لائسنسوں کی انکوائری شروع

شہزاد ملک

بی بی سی اردو ڈاٹ کام، اسلام آباد

اسلحہ فائل فوٹو

پولیس اور مقامی انتظامیہ نے چھاپہ مارکر بڑی تعداد میں اسلحہ برآمد کیا ہے

وفاقی تحقیقاتی ادارے (ایف آئی اے) نے امریکی سفارت کاروں کو سکیورٹی فراہم کرنے والی نجی سکیورٹی ایجنسی کو اتنی بڑی تعداد میں ممنوعہ اسلحہ کے لائسنس فراہم کرنے پر وزارت داخلہ کے اہلکاروں کے خلاف انکوائری شروع کر دی ہیں۔

وزارت داخلہ کے ذرائع نے بی بی سی کو بتایا کہ ڈائریکٹر جنرل ایف آئی اے کو ہدایت کی گئی ہے کہ وہ اس ضمن میں انکوائری مکمل کر کے اس کی رپورٹ وزارت داخلہ کو پیش کریں۔

ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ انٹر رسک سکیورٹی ایجنسی کو دو روز کے اندر ممنوعہ اسلحہ کے ایک سو چونتیس لائسنس جاری کیے گئے ان میں سے ایک روز میں اٹھاسی جب کہ دوسرے روز چھیالیس لائسنس جاری کیے گئے۔

یہ لائسنس امریکی پستول اور شارٹ گن کے لیے جاری کیے گئے۔ ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ پاکستان میں ایک امریکی شارٹ گن کی قیمت چھ لاکھ سے زائد ہے اور یہ کارکردگی میں روسی کلاشکوف سے بہت بہتر ہے۔

واضح رہے کہ انٹررسک سکیورٹی ایجنسی کے مالک کیپٹن ریٹائرڈ جعفر علی زیدی اس وقت پولیس کی تحویل میں ہیں جب کہ ممنوعہ بور کا اسلحہ حاصل کرنے میں معاونت کرنے پر ایک سیاسی جماعت کے کارکن جمیل عباسی بھی اس وقت پولیس کی تحویل میں ہیں۔
Islamabad police who had caught a local private security agency — InterRisk — carrying on `anti-state activities` in the service of Americans have handed over the investigations into the case to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) on the orders of the Interior Ministry.
Shortly after the orders, the two accused — Capt (retd) Syed Alija Zaidi, owner of InterRisk security company and Jamil Abbasi, a facilitator who arranged the prohibited bore licences — were handed over to the FIA. The two accused were arrested by the Kohsar Police during a raid on the house of the retired captain on September 19 and recovered weapons and forged licences.

Jury

Dear,

the above mentioned charges were made to justify the military operation and even my self condemns the military operation in the most vulgar way I could . . . . As this operation was not against this PIG Altaf or his Mafia but the people who in the end suffered . . . . Where as this B a s t a r d Altaf was allowed to leave the country first to Saudi Arabia and than to London by the very same military who launched operation against the poor . . . .

MQM is a Thug/Mafia organisation and I dont need to prove it . . . . .

The real thugs Hameed Gul, Aslam Baig, etc.comes on TV to give political analysis.
There case has been in court for ages, despite confessions of there crime.

Scorpion

Banned
1) This Corrupt __________ come, by virtue of PUBLIC VOTE, which was given to PPP by Public.
I'm sure even if Zardari was not president, someone else would behave in the same manner.
It is the history of Pakistan. Even in so called democratic era from 88 to 99, we've observed that.

2) By the way don't you know, who is the REAL GOOD BOY of AMERICANS.

This company was hired by DynCorp, a US contractor also working with the Pakistan Army Aviation. Qadir, together with the owner of Inter-Risk, Captain (retd) Zaidi and [HI]Jamil Abbasi, a Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaaf activist,[/HI] who was a middleman between Zaidi and Qadir, are in jail now.

ممنوعہ اسلحہ لائسنسوں کی انکوائری شروع

شہزاد ملک

بی بی سی اردو ڈاٹ کام، اسلام آباد

اسلحہ فائل فوٹو

پولیس اور مقامی انتظامیہ نے چھاپہ مارکر بڑی تعداد میں اسلحہ برآمد کیا ہے

وفاقی تحقیقاتی ادارے (ایف آئی اے) نے امریکی سفارت کاروں کو سکیورٹی فراہم کرنے والی نجی سکیورٹی ایجنسی کو اتنی بڑی تعداد میں ممنوعہ اسلحہ کے لائسنس فراہم کرنے پر وزارت داخلہ کے اہلکاروں کے خلاف انکوائری شروع کر دی ہیں۔

وزارت داخلہ کے ذرائع نے بی بی سی کو بتایا کہ ڈائریکٹر جنرل ایف آئی اے کو ہدایت کی گئی ہے کہ وہ اس ضمن میں انکوائری مکمل کر کے اس کی رپورٹ وزارت داخلہ کو پیش کریں۔

ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ انٹر رسک سکیورٹی ایجنسی کو دو روز کے اندر ممنوعہ اسلحہ کے ایک سو چونتیس لائسنس جاری کیے گئے ان میں سے ایک روز میں اٹھاسی جب کہ دوسرے روز چھیالیس لائسنس جاری کیے گئے۔

یہ لائسنس امریکی پستول اور شارٹ گن کے لیے جاری کیے گئے۔ ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ پاکستان میں ایک امریکی شارٹ گن کی قیمت چھ لاکھ سے زائد ہے اور یہ کارکردگی میں روسی کلاشکوف سے بہت بہتر ہے۔

واضح رہے کہ انٹررسک سکیورٹی ایجنسی کے مالک کیپٹن ریٹائرڈ جعفر علی زیدی اس وقت پولیس کی تحویل میں ہیں جب کہ ممنوعہ بور کا اسلحہ حاصل کرنے میں معاونت کرنے پر ایک سیاسی جماعت کے کارکن جمیل عباسی بھی اس وقت پولیس کی تحویل میں ہیں۔
Islamabad police who had caught a local private security agency InterRisk carrying on `anti-state activities` in the service of Americans have handed over the investigations into the case to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) on the orders of the Interior Ministry.
Shortly after the orders, the two accused Capt (retd) Syed Alija Zaidi, owner of InterRisk security company and Jamil Abbasi, a facilitator who arranged the prohibited bore licences were handed over to the FIA. The two accused were arrested by the Kohsar Police during a raid on the house of the retired captain on September 19 and recovered weapons and forged licences.

This Zardari is here because PIGs like Altaf are supporting him . . . . Why you are defending MQM . . . . And dont give lame excuses of someone else would behave in the same manneras who ever has remained in power MQM remained a partner to him . . . . . Benazir, Nawaz, Musharraf and Zardari . . . . Therefore stop this Munafiqat . . . .

And what do you think that if I am Criticizing MQM than I am a supporter of PTI . . . . Grow up and leave this company of American Poodles i.e Good Boys . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
The real thugs Hameed Gul, Aslam Baig, etc.comes on TV to give political analysis.
There case has been in court for ages, despite confessions of there crime.

What these two guys had to do with the Munafiqat of this PIG Altaf and his supporters . . . . . .

Jury

This Zardari is here because PIGs like Altaf are supporting him . . . . Why you are defending MQM . . . . And dont give lame excuses of someone else would behave in the same manneras who ever has remained in power MQM remained a partner to him . . . . . Benazir, Nawaz, Musharraf and Zardari . . . . Therefore stop this Munafiqat . . . .

And what do you think that if I am Criticizing MQM than I am a supporter of PTI . . . . Grow up and leave this company of American Poodles i.e Good Boys . . . .

Zardari is here, because people like you have been giving vote to them.

If Zardari was not the president, there would be the same scenario.

Those who have nothing on the stake just say so.

By the way, who invited twice the PM of Zardari's Govt.

Jury

What these two guys had to do with the Munafiqat of this PIG Altaf and his supporters . . . . . .
These guys made IJI.
Thes guys distributing illegal money.
These guys confessed they did that.

And these guy have been coming on channels as an analyst.

Scorpion

Banned
These guys made IJI.
Thes guys distributing illegal money.
These guys confessed they did that.

And these guy have been coming on channels as an analyst.

What all is that to do with current MQM munafiqat . . . . At least, they are not responsible for bringing this PIG Altaf into this world . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Zardari is here, because people like you have been giving vote to them.If Zardari was not the president, there would be the same scenario. Those who have nothing on the stake just say so. By the way, who invited twice the PM of Zardari's Govt.

I boycotted the Elections . . . . And Munafiqs like you became the part of this drama . . . . Your support for MQM make you responsible for bringing this Zardari in Power . . . . There fore agree that Altaf is a PIG . . . .

Last edited: