An Opportunity for Aamir Liaqat to Prove his Innocence but will he go that route?

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aamir Liaqat possesses one illness called Narcissistic . ( Spartacus )

Aamir Liaqat possesses one illness called Narcissistic . (Spartacus )

https://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=257790007581775&comments

They are only Main , Main , Main . Me , Me , Me and only Me .....nothing else ....
Those who possesses this illness can do anything to get attention.

With this video that came to surface now ....watch that part when the other
Mufti was explaining ..Ji Bahut Nazuk Soorat e haal hay ...
At this particular time all attention went to that
MUFTI and he did not bear this and tried to humiliate that MUFTI as well as he said never put this MUFTI LIVE on TV.
Further he requested that Do not put camera on me ( actually he meant I did not like when the camera was on him )

As soon as MQM realised this bitter truth , they kicked him out from party in a very polite way .

Because he has been kicked out from MQM then some naive people started to support him only because ythey thought he will be a good tool against MQM.

He is a very clever person but lies have short legs.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=257790007581775&comments

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Aamir Liaqat possesses one illness called Narcissistic . ( Spartacus )

is ki itnee bizzztee ho chuki hay k ab isay ghayab ho jana chaiye..or agar yeh ab bhe ata raha or logon ko paisay day ka calls karwata raha...to yaar is say bara DHEEEET main nay naee daikha:lol:

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Aamir Liaqat possesses one illness called Narcissistic . ( Spartacus )

is ki itnee bizzztee ho chuki hay k ab isay ghayab ho jana chaiye..or agar yeh ab bhe ata raha or logon ko paisay day ka calls karwata raha...to yaar is say bara DHEEEET main nay naee daikha:lol:
ajj subha program le kar aya tha ya nahin?

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
Iss ki shakal per hi lanut barasti hai.

He will never go to the court.

I hope ARY will take an action or they will end up losing us.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have talked to a few audio experts and according to all of them, the video & Audio of Aamir Liaqat is 100% Legit.

The guy is blatantly lying. The only option for him to save himself is as follows..

If they were fake, all he has to do is go to the court and first of all sue Geo News for MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Yes he can do that in Pakistan and force Geo News to show the original clips that are not dubbed. It is a very very simple case but according to all the experts, he will never do that, instead he will play the emotional games and bring the religion in it and he is already doing that, if you watch his yesterday's program. He mentioned "Islam ke dushmanoon ki sazish" and funnily it is working for him. Especially older people like my dad :P is convinced that its a conspiracy against the worlds's renowned scholar :angry_smile:. Seriously, our elders are so innocent, they very easily get fooled.

ور کچھ لوگ ایسے ہیں جو (زبان سے تو) کہتے ہیں کہ ہم ایمان لائے اللہ پر اور قیامت کے دن پر مگر وہ ایمان دار ہیں نہیں
وہ اللہ تعالٰی اور ایمان والوں کو دھوکا دیتے ہیں، لیکن دراصل وہ خود اپنے آپ کو دھوکا دے رہے ہیں مگر سمجھتے نہیں۔
ان کے دلوں میں بیماری تھی اور اللہ تعالٰی نے انہیں بیماری میں مزید بڑھا دیا اور ان کے جھوٹ کی وجہ سے ان کے لئے دردناک عذاب ہے۔

301095_10150261407971766_92799481765_8090825_198925_n.jpg

Adeel mian!!! I am amazed. Why are you wasting your precious time in authenticating the VDOs etc. There are very many other crooks on TV. One thing for sure, with all this hoo ha against Aamir, GEO executives sure are getting mercy smile. They are really trying hard bringing down the crown of Aamir's highest rating specially during Ramadan.

we old folks are no specially different than you young folks. But we do have one thing. We do not, at least myself, flow with water w/o giving our own due judgement. In that, we have the wisdom that comes with the age and gray hair.

The reason I like AAA is that what I hear and what I see at front and not in the background. What he said or did off the air, bad as it is, we were not supposed to know or see. I am sure there is lotta dirt we can find in GEO if someone wants to take the trouble to dig deep. Some of the dirt with GEO might even be sufficient to prosecute them for treason.

What I see is, ALA always says good words - darood, masla masael, ulema, muftis - and I really dont care anything else.

The intent behind leaking his, now disgraced video, may also have been mala fide. For one, they want the show to stop because it must be hurting GEO and others, but only GEO took the first step.

its a pathetic state of affairs at Pak media outlets.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no rocket science required to verify this video's legitimacy..............he can't go to court.......however people who are calling him, should call him as his well wisher and ask him, what actions he have taken so far against "DUSHMANAN E ISLAM".

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Phans gaya hai............magar kiyunkey Pakistan main hai, to Pakistani hi isey bachaein gey bhi........apney good faith main.......;););)

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Adeel mian!!! I am amazed. Why are you wasting your precious time in authenticating the VDOs etc. There are very many other crooks on TV. One thing for sure, with all this hoo ha against Aamir, GEO executives sure are getting mercy smile. They are really trying hard bringing down the crown of Aamir's highest rating specially during Ramadan.

we old folks are no specially different than you young folks. But we do have one thing. We do not, at least myself, flow with water w/o giving our own due judgement. In that, we have the wisdom that comes with the age and gray hair.

The reason I like AAA is that what I hear and what I see at front and not in the background. What he said or did off the air, bad as it is, we were not supposed to know or see. I am sure there is lotta dirt we can find in GEO if someone wants to take the trouble to dig deep. Some of the dirt with GEO might even be sufficient to prosecute them for treason.

What I see is, ALA always says good words - darood, masla masael, ulema, muftis - and I really dont care anything else.

The intent behind leaking his, now disgraced video, may also have been mala fide. For one, they want the show to stop because it must be hurting GEO and others, but only GEO took the first step.

its a pathetic state of affairs at Pak media outlets.

Who syas you are OLD FOLK.............;);):):););)

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
in very few days,people ll forget everything about amir liaqat's issue.in pakistan & even in the world now a days big things happen,shocked the public for a day and next day no one is even talking about that........look in the recent history
...once upon saddam was a dictator,america hanged him
...pakistani crickters were involved in match fixing last year
...musharraf,s uniform issue,then musharraf left the country with protocol
...chief justice movement..kurd n aitazaz...halla gullaaa
...zardari became president of pakistan...biggest miracle of the century
...veena malik issue...traitor and this n that
...pakistan,s defeat in world cup
...benazeer,s murder
...osama bin laden,s death...
...hamid mir,s audio tape...
...coalition of nawaz/zardari....chaudheries were qatil league
...separation of nawaz lg...qatil league joined zardari...
...mqm & nawaz league hate...then love
...mqm in govt...out...in...out...in...out....????
...last week london was burning...now no body even chat on this..
..........amir liaqat.............
2/3 days & all stalemate

Wasiq

MPA (400+ posts)
Do not believe GEO.I saw RT news USA paid 50 mill dollars to GEO why? Because USA request to GEO please donot air any bad news about USA.

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
[h=2]Aamir Liaquat Exposed [SYNC fixed - with proof / slow motion video] Must Watch![/h]Posted by admin on August 17, 2011 in TV 3 Comments

Aamir Liaquat said on ARY that the video was dubbed, and it was something GEO had done. Here is a video proof, you can see and hear with your eyes. The AUDIO has been synced, and video has been slowed so you can read the lip movements.
[h=2]Here is the PROOF[/h]
http://www.sunzara.com/aamir-liaquat-exposed-sync-fixed-with-proof-slow-motion-video-must-watch

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have talked to a few audio experts and according to all of them, the video & Audio of Aamir Liaqat is 100% Legit.

The guy is blatantly lying. The only option for him to save himself is as follows..

If they were fake, all he has to do is go to the court and first of all sue Geo News for MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Yes he can do that in Pakistan and force Geo News to show the original clips that are not dubbed. It is a very very simple case but according to all the experts, he will never do that, instead he will play the emotional games and bring the religion in it and he is already doing that, if you watch his yesterday's program. He mentioned "Islam ke dushmanoon ki sazish" and funnily it is working for him. Especially older people like my dad :P is convinced that its a conspiracy against the worlds's renowned scholar :angry_smile:. Seriously, our elders are so innocent, they very easily get fooled.

ور کچھ لوگ ایسے ہیں جو (زبان سے تو) کہتے ہیں کہ ہم ایمان لائے اللہ پر اور قیامت کے دن پر مگر وہ ایمان دار ہیں نہیں
وہ اللہ تعالٰی اور ایمان والوں کو دھوکا دیتے ہیں، لیکن دراصل وہ خود اپنے آپ کو دھوکا دے رہے ہیں مگر سمجھتے نہیں۔
ان کے دلوں میں بیماری تھی اور اللہ تعالٰی نے انہیں بیماری میں مزید بڑھا دیا اور ان کے جھوٹ کی وجہ سے ان کے لئے دردناک عذاب ہے۔

301095_10150261407971766_92799481765_8090825_198925_n.jpg

those who still get fooled by this munafiqq have some element of hypocrisy in their own hearts.
someone long ago said that amir liyaqats face has severe curse and probably only people with some iman can see that....i also got so repulsed even after his pseudo maafi that i never ever atched his programme nor read his articles...he is among many other so called aalims who have been implanted inside us by kufars to misguide muslims and steal the wealth of iman from them....its a fact.
ever wondered that why todays "aalims" on tv only crticise mujahideen of islam in open or hidden words,but you wont hear even one word against american drone attacks killings etc from them...

pakistan1447

well if he is innocent and according to him if all that was dubbing, why doesnt he call all the ulemas(the molvis) present in that show as witnesses in his current show to prove his innocence...any sane person if not guilty would take that as his first action.agar wo sacha hai to us ke pass to gawah mojood hain na, wo saaray ulema jo us ke show main samnay baithay hain..bulaye unko aur poochay un se kia main ne aap ko gaali di? kia main ne hum to tehray perdaisee gaya tha? kia main ne aap ka mazaq ura ker yeh kaha tha ke ye baree nazuk soorat e haal hai?kahay un se k ALLAH ko hazir nazir jaan ker jo sach hai wo bata dain!

pakistan1447

well if he is innocent and, all that according to him is dubbing,then why doesnt he call upon all the ulemas present in that show once again in his current show to prove his innocence....why dont they tell the world that the guy is all clean...i think any sane person would take this option as his first step if not guilty! us k pass to itnay baray aalim e deen as gawah mojood hain, wo ayen aur keh dain ke nahee is ne koi gaali nahi di,koi ganay qawwalian nahee gayeen,kisi "nazuk soorat e haal" ka mazaq nahee uraya! why doesnt he do that?