An Opportunity for Aamir Liaqat to Prove his Innocence but will he go that route?

Adeel

Founder
I have talked to a few audio experts and according to all of them, the video & Audio of Aamir Liaqat is 100% Legit.

The guy is blatantly lying. The only option for him to save himself is as follows..

If they were fake, all he has to do is go to the court and first of all sue Geo News for MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Yes he can do that in Pakistan and force Geo News to show the original clips that are not dubbed. It is a very very simple case but according to all the experts, he will never do that, instead he will play the emotional games and bring the religion in it and he is already doing that, if you watch his yesterday's program. He mentioned "Islam ke dushmanoon ki sazish" and funnily it is working for him. Especially older people like my dad :P is convinced that its a conspiracy against the worlds's renowned scholar :angry_smile:. Seriously, our elders are so innocent, they very easily get fooled.

ور کچھ لوگ ایسے ہیں جو (زبان سے تو) کہتے ہیں کہ ہم ایمان لائے اللہ پر اور قیامت کے دن پر مگر وہ ایمان دار ہیں نہیں
وہ اللہ تعالٰی اور ایمان والوں کو دھوکا دیتے ہیں، لیکن دراصل وہ خود اپنے آپ کو دھوکا دے رہے ہیں مگر سمجھتے نہیں۔
ان کے دلوں میں بیماری تھی اور اللہ تعالٰی نے انہیں بیماری میں مزید بڑھا دیا اور ان کے جھوٹ کی وجہ سے ان کے لئے دردناک عذاب ہے۔

301095_10150261407971766_92799481765_8090825_198925_n.jpg

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
یہ شخص عادی مجرم ہے. کچھ سال پہلے بھی اس نے توہین صحابہ کے جرم میں اہلسنت سے معافی مانگی تھی، اس ویڈیو میں بھی یہ حضرت علی کے متعلق غلو اشعار پڑھ کر تشعیہ کو خوش اور اہلسنت کی دل آزاری کرتا پایا گیا ہے

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
is kahbees ko tv per lany wala mushi ghdarey pakistan tah,tv bhee jeo jis nay azadi sahafat key nam per pakistan may khhoob ****** pan pehlya he

shahidshada1

Voter (50+ posts)
our scholers are morally bankrupted.before such ,tape was revealed about hamid mir and now amir liaqat, both are denying but they have no moral standing to go to court and prove these tapes fake

Red Arrow

When you are guilty you know it , Amir Liaqat Knows it as well , He cannot prove his innocence so now he is hiding behind Game of Words , which due to our huge illiteracy Rate is going to work for him which is Really Sad .

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Ok Since .. Amir Liaquat has become the topic of the month, and before I put my 2 cents here, FYI ----- I am not an Amir Liaquat Hussain FOLLOWER/ FAN.

I've watched Amir Liaquat's shows, the sehr and Iftar ones, along with all the little segments in it.

I dont hear or see him giving fatwa's nor do I see him issue statements about the religion which I havent heard before. For crying out loud he's quoting hadaiths, which nut bar in his senses, knowing the implications of changing words to Hadith or Sunnah's or the teachings will STATE them on AIR ?

Atleast one things good about him, he does not stop to mention the evils of the Gov and MQM.

Why does it matter what his degree is, He does not call him self an Aalim. After all the rukkus on this forum, if u pay close attention to his choice of words they dont DEFINE a new religion, or changes to an existing one. The one thing he does is, bring a uniformity or similarity in Shia's and Sunnies. Does that make him the bad guy ???

And then rahi baat elders ki, the elders arnt innocent or gullible, they have more Character assessing ability and understandings, one shouldn't sell them short.

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't call him scholar or any thing link him to religion. He is just a tv presenter /anchor / speaker . If someone think he is alim / religious scholar. Allah SWT show them right path to understand people.

I agreed if all these are wrong news about him then he should got courts for sue the geo tv . And other way he can bring those guests also for proof his truth. But I am sure he will not do all these steps.

We all can only do duaa for him for retrune back to right path. If Allah SWT had written his retrune then he will . Otherwise he will go down and down.

Allah SWT hum sub ko Jahanum sey bachaiy
Ameen

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
what ever he is, one should not play with the feelings of people ,and he must knew it that millions of innocent people watching him, and concerning what is being told there is true and according to Islam.

we can find this kind of People through out islam,, think in every eara ,people like this were present, and they have been later on used for govermental ,mold the religion according to the will of rulers.

@ Adeel , one thing i dont understand, here we can talk about any thing, when we talk about Mr Imran khan, people start abusing it, ,,,, ,, why ??? he is hummen like us ,and will be soon more croupted and made natoriouse through his own party people, ...

every one has the write to say and think as he or she think and want, but not being personal to the member of this fourm.

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
“10 years back an ordinary Columnist joined radio on via M.Q.M and later through flattering started appearing in T.V programs in minor musical and naat type items. As he was very fond of being called a Scholar so his cunning maneuvering of producers he launched a program in which he himself appeared as an Islamic scholar. This program not only broke the records of religious prejudice but also brought him abundance of money by various religious sects. Through this very program he fooled the public and on MQM ticket became the minister for religious affairs after winning the election. By the abuse of power and resources at his hands he bought fake degrees from a staunch Christian college of Spain to justify his being called as scholar. A few days ago his fraud was exposed and then dramatically appeared his real face before the public. He says that the Video is Fake. Hey Mr. Fake! Have some Shame. How many more lies will you tell the Public .The public is not too simple to differentiate between real and fake video.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Under Cover Shia Scholars

Every now and then Shia polemists try to present to Muslims narrations taken from books, allegedly claimed to be Sunni, in order to prove their beliefs from the books of Ahlul Sunnah wal Jamaa.

It is well documented that in the religion of Shias, taqiyya permits that Shias would appear to the public as Sunnis and hide their beliefs. To this effect Al-Khoei says in Al-Tanqeeh , an exegesis of Al-Urwatul Wuthqa [4/332-333]: This is because what is benefited from the narrations about Taqiyya is that it is has only been instituted so that Shia can hide from those who differ with them and that they would not be known to be Shia or Rafidi, and for the concealment from them and complimenting them. It is evident that when the designee shows the madhab of Hanbalis infront of the Hanafi for example or vice versa , then concealment and not appearing as Shia or Rafidi is established with this and compliment happened with them. So if he prayed in the masjid of Hanafis according to the Madhab of Hanbalis then it could be truthfully said that he has prayed in their masjids or with them. The secret in that is that what is obligatory is just Taqiyya with the public (i.e Sunna), concealment (of identity) and complimenting them. None of the previously mentioned proofs makes obligatory the following of their different kinds and there is no proof for the compulsion to follow the madhab of the one being feared, rather what is essential is the concealment and compliment with the public (i.e Sunnis) and hiding Shiasm from them.

Muhammad Ibn Al-Hussan Ibn Abdul Samad who is known as Shiekh Bahai (d. 1031) said: I was in Syria appearing to be a Shafii. This confession by this under cover Shia was reported by Muhammad Muhammadi Ashtihardi in his book Ajwad Al-Munatharat (1/188)

In this post I will try to point out some such books and authors that are falsely ascribed to Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jamaa:

(1) Al-Kanji Al-Shafii:
The editor of his book: Al-Bayan fee Akhbar Sahib Al-Zaman, who is also a Shiite, said: I have not come across a complete biography of Hafidh Al-Kanji Al-Shafi, for he has been ignored by many of his contemporary historians such as Ibn Khilikan in (Wafiyat Al-Ayan) , Abu Shama in (Al-Dhayl ala Al-Rawdatayn) , Al-Yunini in (Miraat Al-Zaman) , Al-Dhahabi in (Tathkirat Al-Hufadh).He also said: Historians mentioned that Hafidh Al-Kanji was killed in the year 658 , in the Ummayad Jami in Damascus , on the hands of the public who were antagonized by his reclining to Shia. Some others have added another reason for his murder, being that he used to deal with the Tatar and accepted a position that they gave to him as well as the money (molested) from those who were absent from his country.Ibn Katheer, in Al-Bidaya wal Nihaya, clearly identifies him as a Rafidi: In the middle of the Jami, the public killed a Rafidi Shiekh who was helping Tatar over the money of people called Al-Fakhr Muhammad Ibn Yusuf Ibn Muhammad Al-Kanji. He had evil intentions , and was from the East , helping them over the money of Muslims. May Allah disparage him. And they killed a group of hypocrites of his likes, so an end was put to those who transgressed. Al-Hamdullilah

(2) Ibn Abi Al-Hadid:
The author of Rawdat Al-Jannat (5/19) referred to him as: He is loyal to people of the Household of infallibility and purity (Ahlul Bayt Al-Isma wal Tahara) even though he used to appear in the costume of Ahlul SunnahIn Al-Kunna wal Al-Alqab, Al-Qumi outlines the staunch and fanatic Shiite background of Ibn Abi Al-Hadid in Al-Madain and then when he moved to Baghdad his fanaticism reduced and was inclined to Mutazilla.

(3) Sulayman Ibn Muhammad Al-Qunduzi Al-Hanafi:He is the author of Yanabi Al-Mawada. Aga Buzurg Tehrani included his book Al-Thareea , which is an Encyclopedia on Shia books. He said [25/290] : Even though the Shiasm of the author is not known, but he is Gnostic, and the Book is considered to be one of the books of Shia

(4) Ibrahim Ibn Muhammad Al-Juwaini (also called Al-Hamweeni):
He is the author of Faraid Al-Simtayn He has been included in the book Ayan Al-Shia , an Encyclodia of Shia prominent figures, by Al-Ameen Al-Amili. Aga Buzurgh Tehrani, in Thayl Kashf Al-Dhunoon p. 70, pointed out that the chief of the Mongols, Ghazan, embrassed Islam through him and became a Shiite, and also his brother Shah Khudabanda who made his Shiasm apparent.Amongst the sheikhs that he was taught by, are Ibn Al-Muttahir Al-Hili and Khawaja Nusair Al-Din Al-Tusi. These are two prominent 12er figures.

(5) Yusuf Fargali, known as the grandson of (Sibt) Ibn Al_Jawzi:
He is the author of (Miraat Al-Zaman). Al-Dhahabi said: He has authored (Miraat Al-Zaman) and included very odd narrations in it (manakir). I do not think he is thiqqa in things he reports rather he exaggerates and goes aside. He then converted to Rafidism , and authored a book to this effect. Shiekh Muhiydin said: When the news of Sibt Ibn Al-Jawzis death reached my grandfather, he said: May Allah not have mercy on him. He was a Rafidi

(6) Nur Al-Din Ali Ibn Muhammad Ibn Al-Sabagh.
Author of Al-Fusool Al-Muhima.His book is included in Al-Dhareea [16/246]. Tehrani said: In the treatise Shia Shiekhs he is considered one of them, even though he is one of the great Malikis, this is why in Kashf Al-Dhunoon he said: Some of them attributed the author to Rafidism for what he mentioned in his introduction / khutba.

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have talked to a few audio experts and according to all of them, the video & Audio of Aamir Liaqat is 100% Legit.

The guy is blatantly lying. The only option for him to save himself is as follows..

If they were fake, all he has to do is go to the court and first of all sue Geo News for MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Yes he can do that in Pakistan and force Geo News to show the original clips that are not dubbed. It is a very very simple case but according to all the experts, he will never do that, instead he will play the emotional games and bring the religion in it and he is already doing that, if you watch his yesterday's program. He mentioned "Islam ke dushmanoon ki sazish" and funnily it is working for him. Especially older people like my dad :P is convinced that its a conspiracy against the worlds's renowned scholar :angry_smile:. Seriously, our elders are so innocent, they very easily get fooled.

ور کچھ لوگ ایسے ہیں جو (زبان سے تو) کہتے ہیں کہ ہم ایمان لائے اللہ پر اور قیامت کے دن پر مگر وہ ایمان دار ہیں نہیں
وہ اللہ تعالٰی اور ایمان والوں کو دھوکا دیتے ہیں، لیکن دراصل وہ خود اپنے آپ کو دھوکا دے رہے ہیں مگر سمجھتے نہیں۔
ان کے دلوں میں بیماری تھی اور اللہ تعالٰی نے انہیں بیماری میں مزید بڑھا دیا اور ان کے جھوٹ کی وجہ سے ان کے لئے دردناک عذاب ہے۔

301095_10150261407971766_92799481765_8090825_198925_n.jpg

If someone is guilty, he'll never go to court or take any legal action. I think we should go to court and prove him guilty, then take Fatwa from Ulema Karams on his recent video, if its true. Then request court to ban him for appearing in any Religious Program.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
میں بس اتنا چاہتا ہوں کے یہ شخص کچھ بھی کرتا پھرے اپنی زندگی کے ساتھ ،لیکن برایئے مہربانی اسلام کے ساتھ شو آف نہ کرے ، گالیاں دے ،ماں بہن کی ،کچھ بھی کرے مجھے اس سے کوئی سروکار نہیں بس یہ اسلام کی چادر اوڑھ کے اپنے آپ کے متقی ثابت کرنے کی کوشش نہ کرے ،

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
He can come on the air with Quran in his hand and say that these videos are fake. But he will never do that.
Dubbing and editing can easily be detected even in advanced age of technology. We all have watched Punjaggi clips in which Punjabi is dubbed on English movies. Even children can tell that those are dubbed.
These clips are for real, I have no doubt in my mind. I am surprised that mullahs appearing on his show just care about their pay check. Shameless idiots. Yeh sala jub on air jata hai tou kitni jaldi roop badlata hai.

Ubaid

Citizen
yaar itna kio bhao deh rahe hoo. Agar characterless hein tou hota hoo, program kein rating bhee tou aap hee log bharatein ho, mohalein kein masjid kein imam kein pass do qadam chal kar masla nahi pohchein gein aur tv par hee pora deen samhjnein kein kohshish karo gein, tou is kism kein dhokein tou khao gein.

Aamir liaqat ko jin logon nein sar charha kein rakha haa shayad unhee logon kein liya kaha giya hein, kein agar ilm deen seekhna ho tou masjid aur madrasoo ka rukh karo na kein idhar udhar ja kar.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
yaar itna kio bhao deh rahe hoo. Agar characterless hein tou hota hoo, program kein rating bhee tou aap hee log bharatein ho, mohalein kein masjid kein imam kein pass do qadam chal kar masla nahi pohchein gein aur tv par hee pora deen samhjnein kein kohshish karo gein, tou is kism kein dhokein tou khao gein.

Aamir liaqat ko jin logon nein sar charha kein rakha haa shayad unhee logon kein liya kaha giya hein, kein agar ilm deen seekhna ho tou masjid aur madrasoo ka rukh karo na kein idhar udhar ja kar.

you want not understand...................easy ISLAM.............on couch......with cup of tea............and after tea ek pan and cigrate........in mouth..................and between the time also ..............some snack...........ab yeh sub masjid or takleef uthany se behtar nahi kia.................hain hain hain ab bolo...................;););)

EJAZRANA

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Itni perfect video editing Americans Osama Bin Laden ki killing par bhi nahi kar sake jo Amir Liaqat sahib ke dushmano na Amir Liaqat ki kar di he. It's funny [hilar][hilar] Is ka matlab he k Amir Liaqat Usama se bhi big personality he, k oppositions ne million dollars in ki editing par laga die (cry)(cry) Her insaan ko fool nahi banaya ja sakta. May be Pakistan k villages main koi bewaqoof banda is ki baat maan jaye he is a controversial from very 1st day so i never trust him he can not get success in any other profession so he tries this religious program bcoz there r only 2 profession in Pakistan where u can get success or u can make people fool without any doubt 1st religion & 2nd politics he already fail in politics so he is trying here bcoz he is clever enough to do like this thing... and my humble request to all my brother & sister don,t need to make ur tong dirty as it is ramzaan just simply don,t watch his show...

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is getting 3 crore for ramzan only from ARY in return ARY group got 27 crore worth of advertisement only for his programs so there are rumors that they might get rid of him after ramazan just coz of the booking of the advertisement.

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
fraudiya saala..scholar to shakal say he naee lagta yeh...model lagta thaa...or humaray mulk ki khawateen ka haal daikho tharkee...is ki sab say ziyada fan aurtein he hain.....yeh jitnee ma behn karay woh theek...hum karain to ...sala character dheela hay:lol: