Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
InshAllah

286405744_562487575443844_6180937937763851423_n.jpg

آمین یا رب العالمین

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Harami key hansi daykho kaysay yeh mazaq ura raha hay
https://twitter.com/x/status/1534146257333235713
Just watched Hamad Azhar PC.What a brilliant man he is..Just compare Muftah and Hamad H speech today. its like a Khota and an economist talking on economy. Muftah seems khota and Hamad H like a pure gentleman who has grip on economic issues..Send Hamad PC to ISPR Gen Babar who defending choor Gov economic dealing..Koi Ghairat wala Gen howa tu sharam se doob maray ga.warna ghairat na howay te fir Mojaan hi Mojaan..

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All my earnings come from collaborating with firms/studios not in Pakistan. All my funds have been moved abroad (family wealth since mine is mostly in btc). When I need money, I sell btc locally so no foreign remittance anymore..
The day this imported and illegitimate coalition of cornered crooks are dealt with, I'll bring everything back or else, forsak my dream of living the life of a hermit in the mountains of Pakistan and leave this country for good.. Yes, I'm starting to regret moving to pak in 2k13/14.. A drop in the ocean I know but I'm doing my bit. That's my way of showing my disapproval of what's going on.