Another crime of zardari

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
Admiral Noman Bashir, (NI(M), TI(MI, SI(M), HI(M), LM) is a 4-star rank Admiral and the current and 18th Chief of Naval Staff (CNS) of the Pakistan Navy, who took over on 7 October 2008, when Admiral Afzal Tahir retired from the navy. A distinguished and one of the most-decorated naval officer, Admiral Bashir was appointed to that post by President Asif Ali Zardari on 5 October 2008, after his and the then Chief of Staff (COS) Vice Admiral Asaf Humayun's names were sent to the President by the Defence Minister Ahmad Mukhtar. As Humayun was senior to Bashir, the former was superseded.[1] Later however, Vice Admiral Asaf Humayun was appointed as the Vice Chief of Naval Staff (VCNS) on 31 October 2008.[2]
His brother, Salman Bashir, is the current Foreign Secretary of Pakistan.[3

NO WONDER IF U APPOINT SUCH PEOPLE AND DISREGARD MERIT U WOULD END UP PEOPLE LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Another crime of zerdari

No wonder man. This is Pakistan and it has been happening long ago but these peoples usually saw the results of such injustice.

For Examples:

1)

Z.A Butto had appointed Zia by superseding 7 senior generals in row. What that "loyal" Mr Zia did with Z A Butto.?

2)

Nawaz Shareef had appointed Musharaf by superseding 3 senior generals in row. What that "loyal" Mushi did with Nawaz Shareef?

3)

We can see the same with Zardari who extended Keyani for 3 years in his job after the retirement. And obviously it was done with the agreement of US who don't want to disturb their so Called "War on Terror" till 2014.

Last edited:

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

آدمی چاہے جتنا مرضی اعلی ہو، سفارش برباد کر دیتی ہے. انسان کا خود اپنی محنت اور صلاحیتوں سے اعتماد اٹھ جاتا ہے

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)

5-26-2011_71743_1.gif

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/may2011-daily/26-05-2011/updates/5-26-2011_71743_1.gif

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

I am sure as you too, Zardari was brought here for special mission.

and he is on secret mission of CIA and US...

So every appointment by him is for special purpose.

And this is a chain, as CIA said we dont need ISI , our own setup has been established...Zardari must be on CIA payroll.

By this thread , I am confirmed that this naval chief is also involved and Zardari is involved in every bomb blast , every attack...

May Allah Rahman open this game ....

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

I am sure as you too, Zardari was brought here for special mission.

and he is on secret mission of CIA and US...

So every appointment by him is for special purpose.

And this is a chain, as CIA said we dont need ISI , our own setup has been established...Zardari must be on CIA payroll.

By this thread , I am confirmed that this naval chief is also involved and Zardari is involved in every bomb blast , every attack...

May Allah Rahman open this game ....

Were you still in doubt........Strange?

I was dead sure on first day that when he was announced himself the co-chairman of PPP by a fake well. Why no body raised the objection on the authenticity of the "Fake Well"? It means the whole big political parties were on board with USA on the issue.

Zardari, Haqqani, R Malik etc. are bunch of Traitors and they are here on Special mission.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Were you still in doubt........Strange?

I was dead sure on first day that when he was announced himself the co-chairman of PPP by a fake well. Why no body raised the objection on the authenticity of the "Fake Well"? It means the whole big political parties were on board with USA on the issue.

Zardari, Haqqani, R Malik etc. are bunch of Traitors and they are here on Special mission.
[HI] I am sure now that they are on the CIA payroll...[/HI]

Last edited:

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
the way , PML (N) , MQM, JUI , PML(Q), ANP supporting zardari, it is 100% that they all on board with US.
Its obvious that why all blood thirsty enemies are supporting each other. They have some common point / ground / issue on which they are together.

Allah pakistan ko nuqsaan dainay waloo ko ibrat ka nishaan banayee aur zillat ke maut maray ameen.