Another Jewish Conspiracy!!

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Over 20% of all Nobel Prize winners were Jewish (who make up less than 1% of the world's population)

The Nobel Prize is an annual, international award first awarded in 1901 for achievements in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, Literature, and Peace. An associated prize in Economics has been awarded since 1969.[SUP][1][/SUP] Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 800 individuals,[SUP][2][/SUP] of whom at least 20% wereJews.[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP]
Jews have been the recipients of all six Nobel prizes. The first Jewish recipient, Adolf von Baeyer, was awarded the prize in Chemistry in 1905. The most recent, Ada Yonath, was awarded the same prize in 2009.
Some Jewish laureates, including Elie Wiesel (who received the 1986 prize for Peace), are Holocaust survivors.[SUP][7][/SUP] The oldest ever Nobel laureate was Leonid Hurwicz, a Polish-American Jew who received the 2007 prize in Economics when he was 90 years old.[SUP][8][/SUP] Rita Levi-Montalcini is the oldest living Nobel laureate and the first ever to reach a 100th birthday.

Read the whole Wikipedia article here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

garry317

Banned
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]
pakistanis at their best,no doubt jews have dominated due to their inventions ..even fb is designed by jew and tech used by this website are developed by jews n christians:lol::lol::lol:

moazzamniaz

Damn it! Jews dont stop doing research & development thus winning Nobel Prizes. It is the biggest conspiracy against us. We desperately need some brave pure Arab-blooded mujahid to counter their evil conspiracies(evil) and kick their b*ms:angry_smile:!

awan4ever

I was being sarcastic with the title post morons!!

Dont you see what signature I use???

Seriously..people need to stop being retarded!!!

A-holes!

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
There are 57 countries with Muslim majority and their contribution to science is next to none, but their pride and demand for respect is as if they have conquered the whole world. Wake up! do something and them put up demands
I was being sarcastic with the title post morons!!

Dont you see what signature I use???

Seriously..people need to stop being retarded!!!

A-holes!

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
yyaaaar hmareey paas b to jo technology he uska koi mukabila nhi dunya me......................kushta jaat...........hakeemi mardana kamzoori.............itni research kisi ore qaum ne kee he is field me....................bara zulm he k is me unhoon ne nobal prize hi nhi rakha...

hmarey indiot prosion ne b gaee k peeshaab se sharbat bna leee unhain b nobal prize milna chahey.............indiots ko kafi takleef ho rahee hotee hr thread me.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
teri aukaat itni baat karne ki hai...madrassa mein yahi sikhta hai...[hilar][hilar][hilar].
ja mirror mein check kar apne aap ko,tu kiske galti hai[hilar][hilar][hilar]

lagta he teree dum pe aponn agaya[hilar][hilar][hilar]..........ja ja k kisi indian foram me bkwaas kr .........ja k gaee ka peshab pee lagta he haram ka khoon sar me charr gaya he terey.

garry317

Banned
lagta he teree dum pe aponn agaya[hilar][hilar][hilar]..........ja ja k kisi indian foram me bkwaas kr .........ja k gaee ka peshab pee lagta he haram ka khoon sar me charr gaya he terey.

meri marji jahan marji jaun..tere paise se ni forum par post karta:P:P
lagta hia kisi drone ne hamla kar dia hia ..[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Reactionary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
as long as muslims memorize lines in arabic they do not even understand instead of studying the hard sciences, there will be no significant contribution from islam to the modern world

strings

Voter (50+ posts)
Biradraan-e-garaami....we should never ever talk about science, technology and especially "Nobel Prize"...it is HARAAM!! say tauba tauba astaghfaar! it is only meant for Yahood/Hanood/Nasaara !!

very soon Allah is going to bless Ummah with a great leader who is gonna give us our very own HALAL-Science, HALAL-Technology and yessss "HALAL-Nobel Prize" (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile) you see..HALAL Nobel Prize will be exclusive! only for the Pure.. i.e. Muslim Ummah (bigsmile)

P.S: btw from side pose...Zaid Hamid looks to me like The ONE, The Leader, The Messiah :P don't you think ? ;)

moazzamniaz

Biradraan-e-garaami....we should never ever talk about science, technology and especially "Nobel Prize"...it is HARAAM!! say tauba tauba astaghfaar! it is only meant for Yahood/Hanood/Nasaara !!

very soon Allah is going to bless Ummah with a great leader who is gonna give us our very own HALAL-Science, HALAL-Technology and yessss "HALAL-Nobel Prize" (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile) you see..HALAL Nobel Prize will be exclusive! only for the Pure.. i.e. Muslim Ummah (bigsmile)
Desperately waiting for that long awaited Halal moment!

P.S: btw from side pose...Zaid Hamid looks to me like The ONE, The Leader, The Messiah :P don't you think ? ;)

How dare u describe such a noble multi-faceted personality in such short words!! ZH is not only the ONE true Leader and Messiah but also Savior of Ummah, Commander in Chief of Mehdi Army, Shepherd of lost souls, Protector of our ideology, Guardian of Islam, Defender of spiritual base of Pakistan, Caliph emeritus, Idol razer, Harbinger of death and destruction for Kuffars, only true Ideologue of Pakistaniat and much much more......! Therefore kindly refrain from such blasphemy of mythic proportions in future, lest u lose ur Eimaan as well as Pakistaniat!!!!

Last edited:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
The biggest difference between great nations and below average nations is that the great nations do not look for an ideal human but rather they make the best use of the talents of individuals in the fields in which they excel. On the other hand people like us only focus on the weakness of individuals with complete disregard to their potentials. That is why we fail to find the potential in our society but when same individuals go to the west they turn out to be gems.

Desperately waiting for that long awaited Halal moment!

How dare u describe such a noble multi-faceted personality in such short words!! ZH is not only the ONE true Leader and Messiah but also Savior of Ummah, Commander in Chief of Mehdi Army, Shepherd of lost souls, Protector of our ideology, Guardian of Islam, Defender of spiritual base of Pakistan, Caliph emeritus, Idol razer, Death and destruction for Kuffars, only true Ideologue of Pakistaniat and much much more......! Therefore kindly refrain from such blasphemy of mythic proportions in future, lest u lose ur Eimaan as well as Pakistaniat!!!!

Last edited:

strings

Voter (50+ posts)
How dare u describe such a noble multi-faceted personality in such short words!! ZH is not only the ONE true Leader and Messiah but also Savior of Ummah, Commander in Chief of Mehdi Army, Shepherd of lost souls, Protector of our ideology, Guardian of Islam, Defender of spiritual base of Pakistan, Caliph emeritus, Idol razer, Death and destruction for Kuffars, only true Ideologue of Pakistaniat and much much more......! Therefore kindly refrain from such blasphemy of mythic proportions in future, lest u lose ur Eimaan as well as Pakistaniat!!!!

Thanks for opening my eyes brother!
mein kahan sooraj ko charagh dikhanay chala thha....

moazzamniaz

The biggest difference between great nations and below average nations is that the great nations do not look for an ideal human but rather they make the best use of the talents of individuals in the fields in which they excel. On the other hand people like us only focus on the weakness of individuals with complete disregard to their potentials. That is why we fail to find the potential in our society but when same individuals go to the west they turn out to be gems.

U r right about our fault-finding habit and complete disregard of one`s good aspects. However, West also has the ability of assigning every person to his/her right field and then maximally harnessing his/her potential. In case ur reply is about my sarcastic adulation of His Highness ZH, in my humble and flawed opinion, we need ZHs to inspire our youth to aggressively acquire science, technology, education, self accountability etc instead of infusing mass hysteria, war mongering, undue hatred and more polarization of already broken society. Being a frustrated society we are already more than apprehensive, defensive, cautious and hateful. We dont need more of this venom.