Another senior journalist complains about PTI abuse

Fatema

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اور وطن فروش غدار وطن عمران کے ساتھ کیا کرنا چاہئے

Thats how i always write. Can you point to even a single abusive post fro me? And none of those journalists abuse IK but they criticize on his policies or statements or differences between hus words and actions. They do that in a litrerary manner but get barrage of filthy abuse in return. And what if i criticize him just for the sake of criticism, i have a right to do that. Just look at comnents in this thread by PTIians, they are abusing his physical appearnce just because he criticized IK

see yr above post. . then you cry foul.:P . You blame him without any proof and you critcize him just for the heck of it. . .and so far i havent seen anyone abusing you. . :biggthumpup:

wahreh

Those are accusations, not abuses. Yes, those accusations are totally baseless. They were made in response to a post with similar baseless accusation to make him realize shallowness of his post

see yr above post. . then you cry foul.:P . You blame him without any proof and you critcize him just for the heck of it. . .and so far i havent seen anyone abusing you. . :biggthumpup:

Fatema

Those are accusations, not abuses. Yes, those accusations are totally baseless. They were made in response to a post with similar baseless accusation to make him realize shallowness of his post

Exactly same way, in response to Nooras baseless accusation to IK and PTI supporters (like some response from above) they retaliate in the same way to show the shallowness of their post.:biggthumpup:

wahreh

Your point well noted. But i did not retaliate with abuse :)

Exactly same way, in response to Nooras baseless accusation to IK and PTI supporters (like some response from above) they retaliate in the same way to show the shallowness of their post.:biggthumpup:

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
"I don't mind what you say about me as long as you don't speak the truth"

Unfortunately, Imran is speaking the truth about these people.

crankthskunk

(thumbsdown)بہکتا ، بلبلاتا ، اور بڑبڑاتا انقلاب ، بری بات بہت بری بات ، تمیز ہے نہیں دعویٰ تعمیر کا ،

Aur tere jise "nikamee" "jahil" apni "khood numaish" ke chakkar me certified chooron ko decades se na sirf bardasht karr rahi ho balke un ki sataish me zameen aur asman aik kie hoaee hain. Sharam se doob mar be-shaaaram, Pakistano ke gharibion ki halat deekh aur cholo bhar pani talash kaar kahii. Agar dastiab nahi tu me farham karta hoon, my blaader is full.

tariisb

Aur tere jise "nikamee" "jahil" apni "khood numaish" ke chakkar me certified chooron ko decades se na sirf bardasht karr rahi ho balke un ki sataish me zameen aur asman aik kie hoaee hain. Sharam se doob mar be-shaaaram, Pakistano ke gharibion ki halat deekh aur cholo bhar pani talash kaar kahii. Agar dastiab nahi tu me farham karta hoon, my blaader is full.

:biggthumpup:بنی گالیان پروڈکشن کا ایک شاندار قصیدہ گو ، سب کہو ماشاء الله