Anti Pakistan Ex-Ambassador of Pakistan (Hussain Haqqani)

Shahbaz Baig

MPA (400+ posts)
only one Solution of all the conversation is that "Block the Durand Line with mine!" now all the problem will have gone...

1. Na hi America ko ye Dar rahy ga k koe Pakistan ka Atomic Plant Capture kar ly ga...
2. Na hi Pakistan or Afghanistan mai Terrorist jo hain wo move kar sakain gain Across the border..

Or America ki ye thinking bhi nhi rhay gi k pakistan ek Danger country hai. no it`s not dude. open your eyes and just Block the Durand Line with mine in order to stop all the criminal activities across the pak-afghan border

Hussain Haqqani ko is Tarah Bool kar Pakistan ko Defend karna chahia tha... :angry_smile:

Last edited:

Desi_Action

Banned
I might say, I enjoyed each minute of discussion and I found Hussain Huqqani very talented and clever person. Pakistan army is getting American aid for decades and they are still patriots and Hussain is anti-Pakistan, howcome? Our army should stop labeling people.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Does anyone remember Memogate for which he was supposed to be the main culprit and Dr Shahid Masood and Shaheen Sehbai who implicated Zardari and many here on the forum believed them. Zardari went to Dubai and we were told that he would never come back etc etc. these dramas keep going on and on and monkeys keep dancing.