Apna Gareban - 12th March 2011 - Exposed: Journalists Living in Government Houses

Haider Qureshi

Voter (50+ posts)
Is Hammaam meN saray sahafi nangay heN......jin 6000 rupey kiraya walay sahafioN ko target kia gia hay un kay muqabala meN doosray naam-war sahafioN ki krorroN ki DIHARRION ko nazar andaz kar dia gia hay.Hazrat Iesa Alehissalaam nay apnay daur kay yahudi aalemoN ko mukhatib kar kay farmaya tha TUM MACHHRON KO TO CHHANTAY HO MAGAR OONTON KO NIGAL JATAY HO!

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
very courageous report exposing real black sheep in a very noble profession. i must say those who r enjoying this facility r simply HYPOCRITES. there is a very long list of others also who got plots in Islamabad.these r such DHEET that they say we r Pakistani citizens and it our right. mr. Klasara having his wife who is grade 17 employee and getting a house of 4 kanals which r made for secretary level people reasons- unknown. u can assume any. drawing salaries in hundreds of thousands rupees , paying income tax as about 70 thousand rupees per month( AS KLASARA SAID) and enjoying the facility of a house in posh locality just for 6000 rupees. it is a big question mark on their integrity. people must note these and i shall request if CJ of SC can take a notice of this irregularity. Allah to award us a leader who can really ask such culprits and to govt officials and our leaders as well. they must be brought to task.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent......

Top Judiciary is on the right track
Time for Journalists to put their house in order

Lets have a fight between Jang and Dawn
All filth will come out and we will know the credibility of all journalists

Marwat

Citizen
Salam......this a good effort by Mati....and i expect he will invite his owners to clear their position....and hopefully Mati will continue his courageous work......Great work Mati!

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Voter's lists fraud;
Journalism Fraud;
Politician Fraud;
Serve in Military get hectares of land and other PPs.
Bureaucracy fraud;
Religious Parties Fraud;
On Richter Scale how much it will be next shake?
Perhaps Arabian Sea Tsunami height may cover till
Margala heights;

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Klasra sahib ! Mushtaq Minhas ki terha dum daba ke kahin chop jatay to shayed tumhara gareban pharhney ki nabat na ati ,sirf chak hi hota . Tumharey to porey khandan ke bison (20) ungliyan ghee mein hein. :mash:

zubair.maalick

MPA (400+ posts)
Klasra sahib ! Mushtaq Minhas ki terha dum daba ke kahin chop jatay to shayed tumhara gareban pharhney ki nabat na ati ,sirf chak hi hota . Tumharey to porey khandan ke bison (20) ungliyan ghee mein hein. :mash:

Do you remember tussle between Kalasara and Javaid Ch.
Javiad Ch. were right that time.

shahidshada1

Voter (50+ posts)
now what we do.the people whom we trusted because they were exposing the poloticians,are themselves enjoying some facilities which they have no right.after seeing this programe it has further strengthened my belief that only solution is a revelution and this will come from north of our country but from across the border.these people have a few years left,may be less then a decade.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Brothers WHAT ABOUT DAWN & JANG/GEO owners.. Isnt a maafia style groups..
I dont like klasra, but he rightly exposed DAWN group. ANTI ISLAM GROUP proved many a times.. Why the anchor didnot discussed his own owners dirty laundry if it was available on internet..???
Good for people that they are washing thier dirty laundry. Lets see both honour thier words.
May ALLAH raise some good from all this..

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Brothers WHAT ABOUT DAWN & JANG/GEO owners.. Isnt a maafia style groups..
I dont like klasra, but he rightly exposed DAWN group. ANTI ISLAM GROUP proved many a times.. Why the anchor didnot discussed his own owners dirty laundry if it was available on internet..???
Good for people that they are washing thier dirty laundry. Lets see both honour thier words.
May ALLAH raise some good from all this..
Dear Brother,
This is a fact, bitter but real fact, that our whole society has
become CORRUPT, wish to find just one section or department,
from religion to politics, from economic to financial, construction,
administration, judiciary, police, custom, etc. etc. etc. from
top to bottom, in their capacity of reach, all Corrupt.
I know you do not like, mine concluding sentences, but
Allah is severe for such a society and his Sunnat never
changed and will never change either. He never
forgives the Corrupt Society!!!!

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am ordinary viewer alway called him KHALASA because in all program when he talk look like he is paid person. I wish you also report about lookman (Mushi) Agent. He talk the same way, what ever topic is he moved towards Punjab Govt. He make so many UK visits. Please Please give his report to me, I just want to clear myself. Thanks.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
very nice programme,keep it up. There are some other "Lafafa journalists" also, please expose them too.Rauf klasara is a very brave and honest journalist,I believe his story.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
These are the most notorious crimnals , asal paidagir to ye hain ,these were frontliner to topple honest musharraf bcz honest is not surviveable in pakistan,yeh hai azad sahafat jald pata challe ga azad adlia ka

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am ordinary viewer alway called him KHALASA because in all program when he talk look like he is paid person. I wish you also report about lookman (Mushi) Agent. He talk the same way, what ever topic is he moved towards Punjab Govt. He make so many UK visits. Please Please give his report to me, I just want to clear myself. Thanks.

Man, you are not doing justice with your precious time. How come u waste your time on listening to sold outs like Luqman ! He is more like a pimp then a journalist.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Javed ch. acts like a woman . He is always on the lookout to make two guys fight . Its long time i couldnot listen to him. If you have the link to that specific program i will listen to him (not watching his transvestite looking face).

M

mimran301

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent......

Top Judiciary is on the right track
Time for Journalists to put their house in order

Lets have a fight between Jang and Dawn
All filth will come out and we will know the credibility of all journalists

Interesting, brilliant and thorough reporting, loved to watch whole program. This program was beyond my imaginations.....totally rocks. Congratulation to the host of the show.:)

M

mimran301

4 Kanal ka Bangla aur rent sirf............. 6000 rupees per month.......and in G-6 Islamabad. wow.

Rauf Kalasra you.... thug.

gillani66

Banned
دھندہ ہیے پر گندہ ہیے

سب دھندہ ہیے پر گندہ ہیے

جیڑا کپی دا او ہی لال