Arbitrary decision making by Admn's moderators!!

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dear unknown moderator!

May I have the privilege to know any plausible reason to merge my latest thread with Cynthia Richie's thread??

If you can please educate me on..... What is the linkage between Cynthia's allegations of RAPE and heinous sexual misconduct on PPP leadership and today's Sindh High Court's judgement ordering Chief Secretary Sindh to immediately release the JIT report of Uzair Baloch??

Just curious!!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
لگتا ہے ماڈریٹرس کو ہدایات جاتی ہیں ایک جیسے تھریڈ مرج کر دو۔ وہ میرے جلتے الفاظ والے تھریڈ مرج کر دیتے ہیں

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
can you please provide the link to "Sindh High Court's judgement ordering Chief Secretary Sindh to immediately release the JIT report of Uzair Baloch??" thread.

Saboo

Dear unknown moderator!

May I have the privilege to know any plausible reason to merge my latest thread with Cynthia Richie's thread??

If you can please educate me on..... What is the linkage between Cynthia's allegations of RAPE and heinous sexual misconduct on PPP leadership and today's Sindh High Court's judgement ordering Chief Secretary Sindh to immediately release the JIT report of Uzair Baloch??

Just curious!!
Maybe because they both related to PPP?

Saboo

can you please provide the link to "Sindh High Court's judgement ordering Chief Secretary Sindh to immediately release the JIT report of Uzair Baloch??" thread.
Dr.Adam's thread is showing with S.Jaan thread titled, ..Synthia Richie statement about Rehman Malik and PPP leaders....It is a video clip of anchor Imran khan.

Adeel

Founder
Dear unknown moderator!

Just curious!!

This looks like a mistake

Musafir99

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This looks like a mistake
at least you have a heart to accept ur mistakes and correct them. If I were u, i would have deleted this thread and banned the thread starter for a month because of his "curious nature" and defaming my forum

Musafir99

I am more concerned about what our Commando was up to and how Yankees were hunting OBL

y u r concerned abt gen? are u the one who write parchi for ur pm NS for his white house speech? Obviously, US could not talk to NS because he was a parchi PM.

then what Rehman Malik's dick was searching

his lost balls

.............and so should you.....unless you are into some weird old age fetish sexual fantasies out of a Crackhead mind

Really??? is that the big deal out of it?

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ماڈريٹرز اُن ممبرز کو تو چيک نہيں کرتے جو ہر چيز ميں آنکھيں بند کر کے فوج اور پاکستان کو الزام ديتے ہيں۔
اب جہاں ملک رياض کا نام آيا اُسکا فوج اور عمران کيساتھ لگا ديا ، جيسے زرداری نے تو ملک رياض کو جيل ميں رکھ کر بيگار ميں بلاول ہاؤس بنوايا تھا۔

AhmedSheikh

Dear unknown moderator!

Just curious!!
You are the lucky one that your threads gets merged our threads posted get deleted and privileges taken away and if we ask questions we get Banned. There is no justice just one man show.

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear unknown moderator!

Just curious!!
The record of these newbies who's balls haven't dropped yet.. Get little excited Adam.

Tilt is towards PLMN RAW and the Disgusting rapist murderous Rehman Maliks PPP.

Unilateral decision by these moderators is unacceptable.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ڈاکٹر صاحب پریشان نہ ہوں۔۔
اگر میں ہوتا تو شاید میں بھی یہی کرتا۔?۔

کہ جہاں ریپ وغیرہ کے گندے قصے ہوں، اور جہاں عزیر بلوچ جیسے قاتل کا نام آئے۔۔ وہاں پی پی کا گٹر ہی ذہن میں آتا ہے۔۔
جانے دیں۔۔بچے ہیں اس بار معاف کردیں۔۔ اگلی بار دونوں مل کر دھنائی کریں گے۔☺۔۔​

Saboo

at least you have a heart to accept ur mistakes and correct them. If I were u, i would have deleted this thread and banned the thread starter for a month because of his "curious nature" and defaming my forum
and why do you think that by publishing Uzair Baloch JIT report will defame this forum? Or will be PPP that will be defamed?.. Funny you figure out the 'curious nature' of Dr. Adam when you hardly know the guy?...?