Are women safe in India?

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: India: Death Penalty for Rapists

Geek ..please ...comeon tell me ...Did you get a new eye test done ?

You should read up about stuff before commenting for or against it as a general rule for anything. What kind of a GEEK are you if YOU DONT READ ?? :lol:

and ...Did i mention the taliban anywhere ?...then why twist the argument to bring up a line of your most favorite logic which doesnt help anyone !...please grow up.

You said that before calling Islam as is one of the worlds religion I should read about it. Before commenting. Why?

Also, every devotee says the same for every religion that it is a way of life. You mean to say the Talibani got their way of life from Islam? Please..

geek04

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Geek ..please ...comeon tell me ...Did you get a new eye test done ?

You should read up about stuff before commenting for or against it as a general rule for anything. What kind of a GEEK are you if YOU DONT READ ?? :lol:

and ...Did i mention the taliban anywhere ?...then why twist the argument to bring up a line of your most favorite logic which doesnt help anyone !...please grow up.

Don't know what you have been drinking lately. Also, please let me know which logic? And, when did I said you said anything about Taliban - Who needs glasses here?

I meant if any religion is a way of life then Bajrang dal n Taliban are rightly living their lives and are doing fine.

modern.fakir

You mean to say the Talibani got their way of life from Islam? Please..

Here can you read the statement above that you wrote a few posts ago mentioning the taliban ?...These are not my words..."Talibani" (bigsmile)....Maybe you cant read them because of your glasses situation [hilar][hilar]

And also the laugh is on you ..that you cant take the Muslims of the Taj Mahal or Qutub Minar or Minar e Pakistan or the Muslims of Spain or Arabia or Iraq, or Turkey , africa etc etc...as examples of way of life ...but instead YOU choose the MAJORITY "Talibani" to talk as an example !.

Amazing intellect of a geek !..i must say [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Don't know what you have been drinking lately. Also, please let me know which logic? And, when did I said you said anything about Taliban - Who needs glasses here?

I meant if any religion is a way of life then Bajrang dal n Taliban are rightly living their lives and are doing fine.

geek04

Here can you read the statement above that you wrote a few posts ago mentioning the taliban ?...These are not my words..."Talibani" (bigsmile)....Maybe you cant read them because of your glasses situation [hilar][hilar]

And also the laugh is on you ..that you cant take the Muslims of the Taj Mahal or Qutub Minar or Minar e Pakistan or the Muslims of Spain or Arabia or Iraq, or Turkey , africa etc etc...as examples of way of life ...but instead YOU choose the MAJORITY "Talibani" to talk as an example !.

Amazing intellect of a geek !..i must say [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Yah, so I should leave the negative living examples and choose the positives only becuase the examples are not working on your religion as a way of life logic.

You started this senseless discussion. That is may be your drinking situation. :P

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)
In Pakistan is nothing safe, but people love pointing fingers at others. Your statistic about Germany is damn wrong. Sweden has the highest incidence of reported rapes in Europe twice as many as runner up the UK, a new study shows. Researchers behind the EU study conclude that rape appears to be a more common occurrence in Sweden than in continental European countries. In Sweden, 46 incidents of rape are reported per 100,000 residents. This figure is double as many as in the UK which reports 23 cases, and four times that of the other Nordic countries, Germany and France.

Crimes recorded by the police in Germany
rape and sexual in
2011 - 7 539 cases
2010 - 7 724 cases
Changes over the preceding year in % (-2,4%)

modern.fakir

OK ..so you did write "Talibani" above then ..[hilar][hilar]...Dude please get new glasses ...the existing ones are becoming an embarassment for you !

Islam is a way of life and if you choose to ignore the Majority and look at a myopic gang of indian funded terrorists sitting in afghanistan under the umbrella of 11 Indian consulates..and wearing tatoos ...then that was never Islam. But then what can we say to people that have eye sight issues. To them things appear differently [hilar][hilar]

Yah, so I should leave the negative living examples and choose the positives only becuase the examples are not working on your religion as a way of life logic.

You started this senseless discussion. That is may be your drinking situation. :P

Unicorn

Banned
Islam couldn't stop Pakistani Amry from raping Bangladeshi women. Islam couldn't even stop the break up of Bangladesh. Islam can't even stop the Syrian war. Islam is responsible for the Taliban killing their own Muslims. Islam didn't stop the demolition of Janat-ul-Baqi. Islam didn't stop Karbala. Islam cannot re-take jerusalem. Islam cannot overthrow Saudi monarchy and you cannot re-take the Kabah. If Islam is the glue that binds us, then it looks like its made in China. :P

Islam is just another popular religion. And I am saying this while I am a muslim. Other muslims cannot fathom this idea. lol.

MADE IN CHINA????[hilar][hilar][hilar]. This pretty much sums it all up for every religion.

Councller (250+ posts)
the rape laws in Sweden are ridicolous. we all remember now the ridiculous julian assange's case when during intercourse the condom ripped and the woman objected. this is considered rape?

in contrast in most islamic countries, proving a rape requires 4 witnesses. so in my opinion, there is no comparison possible between rape statistics of countries which have secular and generally pro-woman laws, and islamic or sharia based laws. if sweden also required every rape to have 4 witnesses to stand in court of law, the number of rapes will go to zero next year and our friend julain asaange will be out of dock without breaking into a sweat.

In Pakistan is nothing safe, but people love pointing fingers at others. Your statistic about Germany is damn wrong. Sweden has the highest incidence of reported rapes in Europe — twice as many as “runner up” the UK, a new study shows. Researchers behind the EU study conclude that rape appears to be a more common occurrence in Sweden than in continental European countries. In Sweden, 46 incidents of rape are reported per 100,000 residents. This figure is double as many as in the UK which reports 23 cases, and four times that of the other Nordic countries, Germany and France.

Crimes recorded by the police in Germany
rape and sexual in
2011 - 7 539 cases
2010 - 7 724 cases
Changes over the preceding year in % (-2,4%)

modern.fakir

So in other words according to you "Pro Woman" laws are the reason for these high statistics in western countries as compared to Islamic societies and not the fact that an Islamic society encourages seperation of sexes, better dressing of women for less victimization and an encouragement to family life through marriage?

These reasons above obviously mean nothing ??[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Its a truly entertaining to read garbage coming from the Liberal Extemist mindset.

the rape laws in Sweden are ridicolous. we all remember now the ridiculous julian assange's case when during intercourse the condom ripped and the woman objected. this is considered rape?

in contrast in most islamic countries, proving a rape requires 4 witnesses. so in my opinion, there is no comparison possible between rape statistics of countries which have secular and generally pro-woman laws, and islamic or sharia based laws. if sweden also required every rape to have 4 witnesses to stand in court of law, the number of rapes will go to zero next year and our friend julain asaange will be out of dock without breaking into a sweat.

Last edited:

lurker

Lurker, we are talking about Muslims here ...not people who have no faith and are maybe wearing the Garb of a Muslim. Like you said ..."nothing changes" ....Then why this useless rant ??:lol:
Yeah well, Everytime your "Islam" doesn't work you take the liberty of kicking those muslim guys out of Islam. :P

Imranpak

Islam couldn't stop Pakistani Amry from raping Bangladeshi women. Islam couldn't even stop the break up of Bangladesh. Islam can't even stop the Syrian war. Islam is responsible for the Taliban killing their own Muslims. Islam didn't stop the demolition of Janat-ul-Baqi. Islam didn't stop Karbala. Islam cannot re-take jerusalem. Islam cannot overthrow Saudi monarchy and you cannot re-take the Kabah. If Islam is the glue that binds us, then it looks like its made in China. :P

Islam is just another popular religion. And I am saying this while I am a muslim. Other muslims cannot fathom this idea. lol.

Further too your point Muslim's from various backgrounds don't really like eachother with Arab's being the most racist people on earth. For this reason there are hardly any multi racial/cultural marriages amongst Muslim's despite their racial diversity, most Pakistanis will only marry those who share their culture, language and background. My family would have a heart attack if I married a Bharati Muslimah never mind their reaction if I were to get involved with an African!

Yet it never fails to amaze me how people like Zaid Hamid suffer from a superiority complex wanting Pakistan to get involved in Arab affairs! No! We should make Pakistan a better place first and foremeost that should be our only priority. Muslim unity looks good only on paper where as the west is united due to capitalism and secularism not Christianity.

Last edited:

geek04

OK ..so you did write "Talibani" above then ..[hilar][hilar]...Dude please get new glasses ...the existing ones are becoming an embarassment for you !

Islam is a way of life and if you choose to ignore the Majority and look at a myopic gang of indian funded terrorists sitting in afghanistan under the umbrella of 11 Indian consulates..and wearing tatoos ...then that was never Islam. But then what can we say to people that have eye sight issues. To them things appear differently [hilar][hilar]

Yes mr. fukir, the student of zaid hamid, you r right always of false claiming of against indians. Islam is a way of life that is why a lot of Muslim in the whole of the world choose to drink alcohol and do not donate any portion of their income in charity which is mentioned in Islam. You dont see that becuase u need to drop that glass now.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

Their is no conversion in Islam BUT only reversion for those who wish to return to the right path.

Did you know how Aurangazeb ? Had not been the efforts of this great Grand Father, Pakistan would not have been possible.

IN a 1000 year rule over India the Hindus are still a majority. This is the biggest proof of Islams just rule.

On the contrary creation of Pakistan would not have been possible without the 1000 year rule?

modern.fakir

NO we dont !(bigsmile)...where have we kicked anyone out of Islam ??..Can you prove your day dreaming or you stll in "Pappi land" [hilar][hilar]

Yeah well, Everytime your "Islam" doesn't work you take the liberty of kicking those muslim guys out of Islam. :P

modern.fakir

OK Mr. Geek04 the high school drop out of Bal Thackerays Institute of Retardedness [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Geek04 ...I must thank you ...It is highly entertaining reading your responses and responding back to you !(bigsmile)

Now as per your point dude, yes their are some Muslims who do stuff against Islam BUT that has no effect on Islam as a way of Life . The Majority still adheres to the basic tenets !(bigsmile)

Get some glasses because even your government ..uses the Taj Mahal and other Muslim monuments to woo people to INdia ...Islam as a way of life gave you those monuments and culture ...otherwise no one in interested in snake charmers !:lol::lol:

Yes mr. fukir, the student of zaid hamid, you r right always of false claiming of against indians. Islam is a way of life that is why a lot of Muslim in the whole of the world choose to drink alcohol and do not donate any portion of their income in charity which is mentioned in Islam. You dont see that becuase u need to drop that glass now.

modern.fakir

Again ,....useless rubbish [hilar][hilar]

Answer this simple question ....After a 1000 years of Muslim Rule is India still not a Hindu country or not ??...a yes or no...cut the manoosha !(bigsmile)

Did you know how Aurangazeb ? Had not been the efforts of this great Grand Father, Pakistan would not have been possible.

On the contrary creation of Pakistan would not have been possible without the 1000 year rule?

lurker

NO we dont !(bigsmile)...where have we kicked anyone out of Islam ??..Can you prove your day dreaming or you stll in "Pappi land" [hilar][hilar]
Alright. Let's test your theory. The current syrian conflict. Al Assad is a Muslim. The Rebels are Muslims. The Army is Muslim. Who is killing who and Why? Who is wearing the "Garb" of a Muslim there? ;) Or are they all Muslims? lol. Surely that can't be because Islam apparently the God sent perfect religion / way of life can't be so easily broken amongst Muslims themselves, right? Or is it?

lurker

Yet it never fails to amaze me how people like Zaid Hamid suffer from a superiority complex wanting Pakistan to get involved in Arab affairs! No! We should make Pakistan a better place first and foremeost that should be our only priority. Muslim unity looks good only on paper where as the west is united due to capitalism and secularism not Christianity.
I cannot agree with you more. We Pakistanis need to ONLY fix our own affairs and not worry about 20 other nations. And as for the west, we need to take heed of Albert Einstein who once said, "Compound Interest is THE most powerful force in the Universe." Capitalism and Secularism apparently are more stronger ties than a Religion.

modern.fakir

Right ...Assad is a muslim running a SECULAR system. Under the GARB of secularism all these attrocities are being committed. A khalifah elected according to Quran and Sunnah would never cause so much blood shed to protect his own "Throne" ...it is only these secular minded goons who act as if they own the bloody state !(bigsmile)

and the reason is clear in an Islamic State their would be an Islamic Judiciary empowered with the Shariah and the Khalifah would know whose neck would be on the line for causing so much turmoil.

SO the way of life has been disrupted by these British Planted secular lawerences of arabia and quiet honestly their time is up !...The Khilafat is coming and im enjoying it piece by piece [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Alright. Let's test your theory. The current syrian conflict. Al Assad is a Muslim. The Rebels are Muslims. The Army is Muslim. Who is killing who and Why? Who is wearing the "Garb" of a Muslim there? ;) Or are they all Muslims? lol. Surely that can't be because Islam apparently the God sent perfect religion / way of life can't be so easily broken amongst Muslims themselves, right? Or is it?