Are women safe in India?

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeah go give a Pappi to albert einstein...and live their while your at it .....charge as much compound interest and pay as much interest as you like ![hilar][hilar]...the reason for the destruction of this whole capitalistic and secular system is compound interest you can adopt this failed system their. WE WILL bring our Riba free system in the Muslim world :lol::lol:

I cannot agree with you more. We Pakistanis need to ONLY fix our own affairs and not worry about 20 other nations. And as for the west, we need to take heed of Albert Einstein who once said, "Compound Interest is THE most powerful force in the Universe." Capitalism and Secularism apparently are more stronger ties than a Religion.

Councller (250+ posts)
what are you saying? i cannot even understand you. i did not say pro woman laws in the "western countries". I was talking about sweden. you really are trying hard to prove that you are a bigger idiot than the previous time.
and it should be clear as day to anyone that if sweden choose the "islamic"style 4 witness legal procedure, the number of rapes in sweden will go to zero. so stop spewing your idiocity all over. sweden is ahead of each and every islamic shithole in the world in every respect, be it in education, in womans rights, in lofe expectancy, in healthcare or whatever else measure you wanna use. so suck on it.

So in other words according to you "Pro Woman" laws are the reason for these high statistics in western countries as compared to Islamic societies and not the fact that an Islamic society encourages seperation of sexes, better dressing of women for less victimization and an encouragement to family life through marriage?

These reasons above obviously mean nothing ??[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Its a truly entertaining to read garbage coming from the Liberal Extemist mindset.

modern.fakir

[hilar][hilar]..OK let me put it in simple terms ...i understand you need some english classes coming from a country where only 12 % graduates are employable and the rest are educated idiots [hilar][hilar]

Forget about Islam for a second and what it says ...my question to you is ...If in sweden or any other western country has "pro-woman" laws, secularism all other garbage that you speak off here ....then why are rapes still committed there???...After your rehabilitation process through the law their must be improvement. The statistics show a situation getting worse !

and who are you to complain about rape ...have you looked at how some barbarians brutally raped a teenage in India and they did that to another teenager today ??...who are you to complain about ??

In an Islamic system First of the mingling of sexes is not allowed with out the marriage bond....This eliminates most of the Problems

Secondly, in an Islamic state women dress modestly and for most of the Muslim countries that is the case with a few exceptions and those exceptions are also so because their is no central Islamic government.

Their is a very harsh punishment for desecrating a womans honour in Islam.

Now I ask you if according to shariah, a woman cannot travel alone to unknown surroundings, must dress modestly and must not be alone with a man who she is unrelated to ...then the chances of rapes automatically lessen dramatically than a woman who is so called "free" to do whatever she likes and then likewise when she roams in public she becomes at times public property as well !

Which of the two societies do you think have more chances of a woman getting raped ??...go to Saudia and check out a semi-islamic experiment and see how successfull they are at it!!

Now having a law means protection for both males and females and a Man should also be protected from abuse by the opposite sex. In an Islamic state if a man wilfully commits a crime ...the scene and circumstance of the situation will clarify who is at fault in most cases!

Islam treats woman as a special human being. With respect, with dignity ...each one with care ...their not a commodity to be made to dance semi-naked in movies or walk on the streets with their thighs exposed to that every tom, nick and harry can "check them out".

Plus this is not only Islam ...this is common sense as well. You light a spark close to an oil tanker and it will catch fire ...prevention is the best cure (bigsmile)

what are you saying? i cannot even understand you. i did not say pro woman laws in the "western countries". I was talking about sweden. you really are trying hard to prove that you are a bigger idiot than the previous time.
and it should be clear as day to anyone that if sweden choose the "islamic"style 4 witness legal procedure, the number of rapes in sweden will go to zero. so stop spewing your idiocity all over. sweden is ahead of each and every islamic shithole in the world in every respect, be it in education, in womans rights, in lofe expectancy, in healthcare or whatever else measure you wanna use. so suck on it.

Last edited:

lurker

Right ...Assad is a muslim running a SECULAR system. Under the GARB of secularism all these attrocities are being committed. A khalifah elected according to Quran and Sunnah would never cause so much blood shed to protect his own "Throne"
Oh so Assad is wearing a "Garb" of secularism and Not a "Garb" of Islam?

A khalifah elected according to Quran and Sunnah would never cause so much blood shed to protect his own "Throne"
You mean those Khalifahs elected 1400 years ago? Those ones right? lol. :lol:

and the reason is clear in an Islamic State their would be an Islamic Judiciary empowered with the Shariah and the Khalifah would know whose neck would be on the line for causing so much turmoil.
Yada yada BS. Cough Cough Ottomans.. Cough Cough Umayyads... Cough cough Abbasids.. lol. In an islamic state water becomes milk.. God himself takes avid interest... Duniya becomes Heaven... the Angels sing songs and dance.. the goose lays golden eggs.. Munni does not get badnam. Please. Give it a rest. History has done the same. lol. :lol:

lurker

Yeah go give a Pappi to albert einstein...and live their while your at it .....charge as much compound interest and pay as much interest as you like ![hilar][hilar]...the reason for the destruction of this whole capitalistic and secular system is compound interest you can adopt this failed system their. WE WILL bring our Riba free system in the Muslim world :lol::lol:
You should consider bringing in the barter system. LoL. hahaha. Goodluck with your Riba-free system.. thus far all you've brought in Pakistan is the bRiba system. [hilar]

geek04

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: India: Death Penalty for Rapists

OK Mr. Geek04 the high school drop out of Bal Thackerays Institute of Retardedness [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Geek04 ...I must thank you ...It is highly entertaining reading your responses and responding back to you !(bigsmile)

Now as per your point dude, yes their are some Muslims who do stuff against Islam BUT that has no effect on Islam as a way of Life . The Majority still adheres to the basic tenets !(bigsmile)

Get some glasses because even your government ..uses the Taj Mahal and other Muslim monuments to woo people to INdia ...Islam as a way of life gave you those monuments and culture ...otherwise no one in interested in snake charmers !:lol::lol:

At least i went to high school mr. Fukir the kindergarten dropout. :P. Same here i also enjoyed the entertaining replies. Mutual feelings.

modern.fakir

NO thats not us ...thats your secular "pappi loving" bigots ruling the roost who have done nothing yet. When we come ...the changes will be evident and we wont give "Pappis" [hilar][hilar]

You should consider bringing in the barter system. LoL. hahaha. Goodluck with your Riba-free system.. thus far all you've brought in Pakistan is the bRiba system. [hilar]

modern.fakir

No he is an Islamic Khalifah of the repurblic of lurkistan ...now go give him a Pappi [hilar][hilar]

You mean those Khalifahs elected 1400 years ago? Those ones right? lol

NO this one is not for you ...since you are the Pappi type [hilar][hilar]

Yada yada BS. Cough Cough Ottomans.. Cough Cough Umayyads... Cough cough Abbasids.. lol. In an islamic state water becomes milk.. God himself takes avid interest... Duniya becomes Heaven... the Angels sing songs and dance.. the goose lays golden eggs.. Munni does not get badnam. Please. Give it a rest. History has done the same. lol.

But what about Pappi ...you forgot again [hilar][hilar][hilar]

You mean those Khalifahs elected 1400 years ago? Those ones right? lol. :lol:

Yada yada BS. Cough Cough Ottomans.. Cough Cough Umayyads... Cough cough Abbasids.. lol. In an islamic state water becomes milk.. God himself takes avid interest... Duniya becomes Heaven... the Angels sing songs and dance.. the goose lays golden eggs.. Munni does not get badnam. Please. Give it a rest. History has done the same. lol. :lol:

L

Lisan

I have been reading some of your posts and although I do not 100% agree with everything you say I must confess you have a way with words. Your use of the english languages is very articulate and your views on world events are really precise. Again i do not agree with then 100% but you are always a treat to read. Keep at it. You have a free spirit. These other people have got nothing on you. You kill their arguments easily. If you are up to it, I may suggest a better forum for your ideas and thoughts than Siasat forums where you deal with amateurs? ;)

lurker

I have been reading some of your posts and although I do not 100% agree with everything you say I must confess you have a way with words. Your use of the english languages is very articulate and your views on world events are really precise. Again i do not agree with then 100% but you are always a treat to read. Keep at it. You have a free spirit. These other people have got nothing on you. You kill their arguments easily. If you are up to it, I may suggest a better forum for your ideas and thoughts than Siasat forums where you deal with amateurs? ;)
Thank you. Much appreciated. :)