Arrested TTP Terrorist Admit Their Links to Indian RAW

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is BS...India is our friend...They can't do this to us...Neither did they attack us in 1965 nor did they have a hand in 1971 war...They want to see a happy and developed Pakistan.Its every Pakistani who is against Pakistan.Didn't u hear Reman malik saying even the operation was still going on that TTP is involved Or say you dont believe Rehman Malik.lolz

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
yaar kadi kadi te dil kerda a ainaan saryan no aini aini gandi gaal kadiye per faida? apni handi wich e aoni a. lukh di laaaaanat saray bharay de tuttoan te aona de hawarian de.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Why blame only India, Laaanat ho Jhangvi pr and the teachers of this group..

Does Allah told to kill muslims with the help of non muslims ?Their teachers know it ...

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sorry to disappoint u but these two "patriotic human beings" would not dare to come and write here becoz they already know all this via state department (bigsmile)

But don't U know sala $ kay liyaee kuch bhi karay ga? Yeh log baig.h.ariti ki us mairaaj par hein jisay deikh kay shaitaan bhi hasad karta hay.

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
wow golden opportunity for pakistan to name and shame India globally. You should provide this evidence to international press / court or atleast to muslim media like alzajeera etc. I doubt you would, because these kinds of videos are for internal consumption only, usually made for people of low iq. It sounds funny when you say India is supporting taliban, its like jews investing money to build concentration camp. There could be no enemy bigger than a zihadi or taliban to a typical hindu or Indian. We may or may not dislake pakistanis but how could you even think that india would consider taliban as some kind of ally? You think taliban would want help from a hindu majority india?
Some Pakis believe anything as long as it is a lie.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Unicorn

Banned
Here is what this guy says. Our leaders go to Afghanistan and their India-wale tells them which target to attack and then they come back and tell us to attack those targets and we do.[hilar].

My question- If you know India-wale are telling you to attack through a third party than why do you attack knowingly that its been done at the orders of Indians.

Question- Do you the names of people in Afganstn who are giving orders, if no than how do you know those people are Indian.

Question- Have you ever met those handlers in Afghanistan.

Question- What are the names of people who go to Afghanistan for orders since you have direct contact with those people.

Thats it for now.

WatanDost

wow golden opportunity for pakistan to name and shame India globally.

For hinduthan no need to ask anyone. Pakistan will pay you back with interest soon INSHALLAH
Just wait and see what is comming to you after the departure of your new father.

Unicorn

Banned

For hinduthan no need to ask anyone. Pakistan will pay you back with interest soon INSHALLAH
Just wait and see what is comming to you after the departure of your new father.

O yes please provide a copy of this video to every country in the world as a proof. They deserve a good laugh too.

WatanDost

Here is what this guy says. Our leaders go to Afghanistan and their India-wale tells them which target to attack and then they come back and tell us to attack those targets and we do.[hilar].

HOW MANY INDIAN COUNSELATES YOU HAVE IN RUSSIA OR AMERICA?
AND HOW MANY IN AFGHANISTAN?
In your answer to this you have your ANSWER.

Unicorn

Banned

We have same number of consulates as we had in 60s or early 70s they are listed on Indian web sited and registered with Afgan Govt.

Canadian had a thread alleging India had 23 of them, he named all those cities. I asked him to provide me with their address and phone numbers he couldn't. May be you can find their address and phone numbers and post them here. I provided him with address and phone numbers of all.

Unicorn

Banned

Hmm daddy US give a lot of money to you and he is suppose to be our daddy not yours or maybe you are our dad's slave. Make sure you pay the Interest.

Pathfinder

yes you have taken words out of my mouth. Tell me my hindu friends on the forum why does India have numerous (more than 2) embassies in Afghanistan? You are not giving Afghans visas to go India but yet have so many embassies in the name of construction and the joke is as if the ENTIRE india has first world level infastructure and enough money to build in a country under the protective umbrella of US. I am confused please explain this to me? Thank you