Asad Umar's Interview will be posted tomorrow - It was a great experience doing our first interview

Adeel

Founder
This was our first try to do something different for siasat.pk and it turned out to be a great experience mainly because of Asad Umar. Honestly we are complete noob at video making etc and we were quite nervous about the first interview but Asad Umar is an extremely down to earth guy and as soon I shook his hand, he made us felt like we knew him for ages. He is just a great personality.

The interview turned out to be very good. We are working on editing, inshAllah tomorrow around this time we'll be posting it on here.

We feel very happy and confident. I feel this is a start of something very big IA

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اس کے بعد ایک انٹر ویو رانا ثنا الله ( کھرک والی سرکار ) کا بھی کرنا
:lol:

Adeel

Founder
اس کے بعد ایک انٹر ویو رانا ثنا الله ( کھرک والی سرکار ) کا بھی کرنا
:lol:

I'm hoping to do Khawaja saad rafique next.

I hope we'll get a positive response from other party reps as well

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will try to contact Mr Ahsan Iqbal .. he seems to be the best government official now but very busy one... Hope you all guys will take part in a constructive debate and constructive arguments instead of abusing or taunting on politicial differences. Evey party has beloved and hard working workers .. all we need is to engage them with a common man.
Be constructive and ask meaning full questions thats all we need from you..

Fatema

Congrats Adeel bro!! Now we can understand why Big media group is after this forum!!! Way to go Siasat.pk!!

Urooj_lbw

GOOD job, try to interview noora sharif on siasat.pk, it will be landmark to interview such a great leader of this century

msaeed89

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good and congratulations..Yes take other political leaders on board and let us also ask them the tough questions..let them face the questions of common man instead of the sold out hypocrites anchors of our unethical media..I think as a move forward you should have a live chat option in the website also so that people can interact with each other real time...Definitely Siasat.pk has a great future ahead...