Asad Umar's Interview will be posted tomorrow - It was a great experience doing our first interview

Upset Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think it will be also nice that you try to contact politicians from all over pakistan ...........waisay bhi saari parliament main lahore hi jama ho gaya hay........and also many new coming faces of pakistan politics

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)
did u guys notice. he is an MNA but no guards no protocol... nothing... Imran Khan really has all (posisble) great GEMs with him... May Allah bless you Asad Umar

Adeel

Founder
I think it will be also nice that you try to contact politicians from all over pakistan ...........waisay bhi saari parliament main lahore hi jama ho gaya hay........and also many new coming faces of pakistan politics

Asad Umar flew from Karachi and he is a MNA from Islamabad

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good work Adeel and team. Keep it up. Waise pmln leadership se interview secure kerna kaafi challenging hoga magar maza bara ayega. Bas aik baat, tough questions poochne se kabhi naa ghabrana.

Annie

I'm hoping to do Khawaja saad rafique next.

I hope we'll get a positive response from other party reps as well
Thanks Adeel, you have done a grand job. I can't wait to see Asad Ummer's interview and answers to my questions. By the way it would be fun if you bring Shabaz Shareef for interview too. I would definitely ask him sooooooo many questions. ;)

Acme Pakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Brother, I don't know what was your question but we squeezed in as many as we could in the allotted time

Thanks for replying i only realised it later that i have not even told you what was my question .... sorry .... anyways it was about SECTOR G-12 in Islamabad (Badi e Mehra) illegal settlements .... against which CDA is struggling for last 28 years ...

Upset Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know brother he is MNA from ISLAMABAD my point is that you must also bring forward upcoming young politicians through this medium because our media is only focusing on all old politicians .....but in the mean while most of the population of Pakistan is based on young generation ....I personally like this guy

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why not, I want to have a segment where we'll do our member interviews. Believe me you people aren't any less than a celebrity. Remember, we are as big only because of you guys.

Apart from fun, it would b a great idea actually if people are interested. Political views of different people matters a lot. The notions n ideas that flow and nourish out of the mainstream politics are often highly innovative, motivationally inspiritional, pregnant with futuristic and realistic approach and hell interesting.

coolhaider

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Adeel
please make a separate section for interview's
it will be easy to access for those who missed it
could access it any time hope you understand what i mean :)

Last edited:

humair

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Guys, definitely it's a key step forward! May Allah SWT give you success with everything constructive you initiate.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
did u guys notice. he is an MNA but no guards no protocol... nothing... Imran Khan really has all (posisble) great GEMs with him... May Allah bless you Asad Umar

but I am worried. IK has already many threats from TTP. Whats there to say there wont be any for his league

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
(clap)

I cant wait to see the interview.

By the way, where will it be. in Siasi Disc or siasi video or else?