Attack on Junaid Jamshed - Blasphemy - Mufti Menk's opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milk Shaykh

Banned
a barelvi a'alim is an oxymoron. the two words contradict each other. may Allah guide us all and make us not among those who blindly listen to molvis. those are the true ignorant ones in our ummah.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
JJ had never said that it was false narration. It was Sahi Hadith in Sahi Bukhari.

And here is its screen short from Sahi Bukhari, Hadith #: 7217

ff5nqv.jpg

Last edited:

imtiazahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: The Blasphamy Flow Chart

Excellent chart. A strong message for those who have assumed the powers of Almighty Allah. Perhaps they don't believe in Judgment Day. They are themselves blasphemers.

free_thinker

Councller (250+ posts)
This is going to hurt some hot headed nut jobs (and I don't care about them) but I hope there would be one of two cool minded muslims who would take a deep breath and thing about what I am going to write.

If you join a mafia (and then try to leave OR criticizes its leaders) chances are you are going get killed.

Now try to replace one word in above line without falsifying the whole statement and see where it leads you.

Last edited:

affanpervez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Beware of Labelling kafir to a believer & Attack on Junaid Jamshed

May Allah forgive us all Ameen

_Dictator_

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

سبحان اللہ، اسے کہتے ہیں عالم دین۔ جبکہ ہمارے یہاں پاکستان میں تو فسادی مُلے ہر وقت پٹرول کا ڈبہ ہاتھ میں لئے موقع کی تلاش میں رہتے ہیں کہ کہاں چھڑکیں اور آگ لگائیں۔

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
میرا دعویٰ ھے ملاّؤں،مدرسوں اور این جی او برانڈ لبرلز پر صرف دس سال مکمل پابندی لگا دیں، اور پھر دیکھیں ھم سب میں پاکستانیت کا لیول کہاں تک پہنچتا ھے

sigma192

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mufti Menk has hit the nail on the head...but inn baraylviyon ka ilaaj amir liaquat k chitrol k bayghair na hoga...marasi daramaybaaz

Status
Not open for further replies.