Attention moderators!! Please fix this problem

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam, with your edited style of liking or disliking a post, i have noticed a very annoying thing. When ever I press the like or dislike button for a post containing a video which is playing at that moment, it refreshes the video instead of just keep it playing.

Example:
Someone posts a video. I start watching it. Lets say that the video is still playing but I want to like it. When I press like, it updates the like status of that post but at the same time, it stops the playback.

Hoooof... I hope that I cleared what i wanted to say.

BTW I am using Chrome..

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
Salam, with your edited style of liking or disliking a post, i have noticed a very annoying thing. When ever I press the like or dislike button for a post containing a video which is playing at that moment, it refreshes the video instead of just keep it playing.

Example:
Someone posts a video. I start watching it. Lets say that the video is still playing but I want to like it. When I press like, it updates the like status of that post but at the same time, it stops the playback.

BTW I am using Chrome..

The solution is very simple.. Let the video play.. Wait until the end before liking it. You never know the last seconds make you feel it was not worth liking... I hope this solves your problem irrespective of your browsers. !!! :) :)

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
The solution is very simple.. Let the video play.. Wait until the end before liking it. You never know the last seconds make you feel it was not worth liking... I hope this solves your problem irrespective of your browsers. !!! :) :)

mashwaray ka shukriya... mje pasand nai aya iss liay pesay wapis!! :P

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
mashwaray ka shukriya... mje pasand nai aya iss liay pesay wapis!! :P
Hamara kaam solution batana hai aur jitna GUR pao Utnaa he mithaa hota hai..... Pasand naa pasand kee guarantee nahi thee.. is liye koi EURO SHURO wapis nahi milnay walay bhai.. :P
Wese aap nay apni Billi ko b cigarette pay laga rakha hai yaa us nay aap ko.. :) kya humein yahan per mazah karnay kee ijazat hai, I mean aap ka shumar un logon mein hota hai jo mind nahi kartay... Aur agar kartay hein tau mein Maazrat chahtaa hoon...

Khush rahhain,.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maybe it's deliberate so you guys can't like or dislike before you have seen the whole thing and want to like/ dislike on the basis of who posted it. :-p only kidding.

Adeel

Founder
It looks like an issue with explorer. I will look into this over the weekend. Thanks for pointing out guys.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Adeel Bhai,

While you are at it, I can't understand the logic of receiving notice for likes and dislikes you give to other members, it is annoying.

It is good to receive good or bad rating notice from other members for your post but to receive a notice of your own rating only complicates things.

My suggestion is a A simple red or green sign on left and next ID of the member who gave you rating and then title of thread and post number - all in one line would be great.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Example:

BTW I am using Chrome..

Such things often happen with the people who keep smoker billi with fully loaded cigarette. Please get rid of druggist billi, the thing shall get normal.
do tell me if it works. Otherwise, I shall send you a stinger for troubleshooting of this problem.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Adeel Bhai,

While you are at it, I can't understand the logic of receiving notice for likes and dislikes you give to other members, it is annoying.

It is good to receive good or bad rating notice from other members for your post but to receive a notice of your own rating only complicates things.

My suggestion is a A simple red or green sign on left and next ID of the member who gave you rating and then title of thread and post number - all in one line would be great.

Some other people who declare a cow as sandah, and sea lion as shark are also facing the same problem. However, their problems was solved when either they removed their avatars, or accepted the reality of sea lion and cow. Those who didn't accept the truth and continued to be strong headed in this connection, were sent to vet hospitals.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Such things often happen with the people who keep smoker billi with fully loaded cigarette. Please get rid of druggist billi, the thing shall get normal.
do tell me if it works. Otherwise, I shall send you a stinger for troubleshooting of this problem.

Aqeel Bhai Yeh Bhara Hua Cigarette Billi Kay Munh Say Nika Kar Waraich Kay Munh Main Dalo
Munnay Nay Apnay Avatar Ki Tasveer Banwani Hai .....

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
I cant like or dislike some times at all

If the post already liked i cant dislike it

Very slow to respond some times