audio at Bait-e-Raza

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I exposed zaid hamid through this audio i got and you can listen zaid hamid as well. I will request everybody that listen this tape atleast two times to understand completely coz this guy is saying that i got niabat of rasool so who live with who got niabat so he is sahabi as well and sahabi is better than aulia as we know this as well so he is saying you guys are better than them and zaid hamid admits in the end that i want to see nabi all the time not only in dreams or life after death just listen carefully and concentrate on everyword plz.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jMdCxdUwuQ[/video]

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: I exposed zaid hamid (Audio proof)

These alims are from khatam e nabuat majlis which is working in pakistan & do u guys know what is khatam e nabuat majlis . all alims from all sects including shia. sunni . deo band ahle sunnat are member of this shura and they believe in prophet muhammad P. B U. H is last prophet so before u curse them make sure who is important for you prophet muhammad P. B .U. H . or zaid hamid . I m gonna upload another video in a while with more details about every word of zaid hamid and his companions said in that speech.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewKtEBHk3kk[/video]

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)

You sick hindu what is wronge here what you wanna exposed

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHkDyw9h6U0&feature=related[/video]

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

O bhai kia pagal ho gaye ho ya audio tape samajh nahi aye ya phir app khud hi anti islamic hogay jis ko allah ka khauf nahi aur andho ki tarah without any information zaid hamid ko support kar rah ahai
meray bhai main aap sab say guzarish karonga k is issue ka her pehlo dekhain aap nay zaid hamid ki baat to suni hai laikin yeh molvi jo bol rahay hain yeh is audio main proof hogaya hai aur dosra yeh k behtullah masud ki baat nahi ho rahi abhi baat ko samjhain yeh shaks controversial ho chuka hai is liye is ki support main apna imaan kharab na karain akhirat main allah ko mun dikhana hai . aap italy main hamesha nahi rehsaktay

m_umar

Citizen

You did not expose anything my dear. You have nothing to expose at all. You are totally oblivious of the spiritual dimensions of Nabi Pak Hazrat Muhammad's (peace be upon him) personality.
I do not who you are representing but your plans will fail. They will fail because our prophet's love runs through our veins.

May God gives you the right path.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Look In this video zaid hamid is talking about his nabi and playing with words . means where he mention rasool and sallallah o alai wasalam he is talking about Yousuf kazzab his nabi not muhammad (p.b.u.h) who was bron in mecca . he ia saying i m ashiq rasool but actually he is talking about his rasool yousuf .

My questions.
Who introduce zaid hamid on tele ?
who provide him all the intelligence news ?
who fund him for all these programs ?
what is his mission and who gave him his mission ?
why he wanna proof everybody in his office that he is innocent coz he has fake documents of court so everybody get convince easily ?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xnYhH1P72w&feature=related[/video]

yousuf78

Citizen

Itsomso bhayeee........kiya time waste kur raha hay???? Constipation to nahee howee???

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

m_umar said:
You did not expose anything my dear. You have nothing to expose at all. You are totally oblivious of the spiritual dimensions of Nabi Pak Hazrat Muhammad's (peace be upon him) personality.
I do not who you are representing but your plans will fail. They will fail because our prophet's love runs through our veins.

May God gives you the right path.

Meray bhai is audio tape ko samajh nay k liye deeni shaoor ki zaroorat hai kiyun k yeh dabay alfaz main baat kar rahay hain jo aap ko samjah nahi aye gi agar aap ko ziada deeni knowledge nahi hai agar aap ko meri baat per yaqeen nahi aye to kisi bhi molve sahab jo kisi bhi maslak k hon aur muhammad jo mecca main paida huay hain (p.b.u.h) un ko allah ka akhri nabi mantay hon un say pooch lain agar woh yeh kehdain k is main koi ghalat baat nahi to main mafi manglonga. magar un ko is puri story ka background batana zaroori hai aur un ko yeh batana bhi k kab kaun baat kar raha hai is audio tape main.

aap ko yeh baat hi samajh nahi arahi k woh kehraha hai k yahan 100 sahaba bethay hain sahaba aaj k daur main nahi hain magar woh keh raha hai nabi mojood hain na aur jo in k sahib hain un k jo ashab hain woh sahaba hain (yani yeh sahib hain aur ashab sahabi yani woh 100 log jo in k pairokar hain is mehfil main mojod hain aur un main say do ka taruuf karaya aik abdul wahid aur dosra zaid hamid .
aap kisi ko sahabi nahi kehsaktay is dour main kiyun k sahaba sirf woh thay jo asali thay muhammad (p.b.u.h ) k daur main.

phir woh kehta hai k aik wahid hasti jo abdul wahid hain aur muhammad say wabasta ho kar muhammad zaat e haq (yani yeh apni baat kar raha hai) tak pahuncha hai. us k baad log naara lagatay hain at 4 :19.

then didnt u hear abdul wahid says allama iqbal to intizaar kar rahay thay magar intizar ki zaroorat nahi zaat e haq ayan ho gaya mubarak ho mubarak ho ( he is talking about yousuf kazzab ) who is in this mehfil.

then he says k humay niabat mustafa mili yani huzoor ka nayab banadia ( naib usay kehtay hain jo asal ka kaam karay yani jab asal mojood nahi to nayab us k peechay main wohi kaam karta haiu aur woh apnay aap ko ab nabi declare kar raha hai kiyun k muhammad jo mecca main paida huay thay woh ab mojood nahi to yeh nabi ban gaye hain .)

phir jis tarah masjib ghar hira main jo tha woh bait e raza main hai

ahsan

Citizen

itsnotme90 said:
These alims are from khatam e nabuat majlis which is working in pakistan & do u guys know what is khatam e nabuat majlis . all alims from all sects including shia. sunni . deo band ahle sunnat are member of this shura and they believe in prophet muhammad P. B U. H is last prophet so before u curse them make sure who is important for you prophet muhammad P. B .U. H . or zaid hamid . I m gonna upload another video in a while with more details about every word of zaid hamid and his companions said in that speech.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewKtEBHk3kk[/video]

My Dear Brothers......

Atleast listen to "itsnotme90", if you cannot.... FGS watch the above video posted and then comment and pass a "Certificate" to "itsnotme"....
Chill People...Zaid Hamid tried to explain things but he never refused or deny his link with Y.Kazzab, nor he said anything against Kazzab.
These Ullamas have proofs to back them up, and they proved even in courts...... what ZH has ??? "words" or "his own personal statement abt Kazzab",
What if ZH changes his words? Would you consider it as an equilibrium? Is this justification enough for you that "he" is saying it or the others that have "Proved" it previously,
and still got "proves"??
Its the "message" that needs your consideration not the "personality" of "itsnotme", please stop criticizing him..... Thanks wa salam. [pk flag]

khan2009

u guys r sick seriously...........these ULAMAS r from JAMIA BINORIA.....MUFTI JALAL POORI was an undisputed religious scholar and had nothing 2 do with the politics.......he was a president of AALIMI MAJLIS-E-TAHAFFUZ-E- KHATM-E-NABUWWAT.V can't b muslims if v dnt blv on khatm-e-NABUWWAT. hav'nt u seen ZH's videos??? he always said he does'nt no yousaf kazzab,he said that b'coz he does'nt think he was a kazzab,he thinks he was on the right path ( NAOOZUBILLAH).......lyk others,i have seen the tape where yousaf kazzab called him a SAHABI ( NAOOZUBILLAH) and said he is lyk hazrat ABU BAKR (RA) NAOOZUBILLAH.....think b4 u say anything.... it's about ur IMAAN bro.......may ALLAH save all of us from the evil and fitna... ameen

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

yousuf78 said:
itsnotme90 please answer the following:

http://www.brasstacks.pk/index.php?opti ... ko&lang=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

here ZH is addressing people like you.

Another as follows:

http://pakistankakhudahafiz.wordpress.c ... aid-hamid/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Another as folows:

http://i43.tinypic.com/s62lpg.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i want answer for all three. you "Fasssadi".

Bhia in teeno link main aik hi baat hai k zaid hamid nay muhammad (p.b.u..h ) ko apna akhri nabi man lia hai agar aisa hai to mujh say ziada khushi kisi ko nahi hogi magar first link main un ki website per likha hai aur neechay dia hai k yeh un k mun say iqraar ki video hai magar us vdo main unho nay kahin in teeno jumlo ko nahi duhraya jo zaid hamid nay dr sirar k samnay kaha hai is liye agar aap k pass unka recorded halfia bayan hai jis main woh keh rahay hain k woh
muhammad(p.b.u.h) ko allah ka akhri nabi mantay hain aur nabuat ka dawa karnay walay per lanat bhejtay hain
aur yousuf k aqaid say barat ka izhar kartay hain to plz us ka link day dain
dosri baat yeh k woh pehlay inkar kar rahay thay ab man lia hai it means k woh jhoot to bol rahay thay aur mujhay pata nahi k aap musalman hain ya qadiani ya agha khani kiyun k yahan koi bhi akar apni raye daysakta haoi warna
agar aap musalman hain to aap ko pata hoga k do yahoodi medina aye thay aur unho nay musalmano k roop main huzoor ki qabar tak pahunchnay ki koshish ki thi aur jab misar k badshah nay un ko pakra to koi sooch bhi nahi sakta tha k itnay naik musalman yahoodi hosaktay hain kiyun k yahoodioo nay her daur main musalmano k khilaf sazish ki hai is liye is baat ko rad nahi kia jasakta aur yeh banda yousuf jo brink company ka owner tha pakistan main if i m not wrong is ko yeh ownership kaisay mili jis ka manager zaid hamid tha is liye zaid hamid ab bhi controversil hain until he is not clear completely just last thing the document he is showing from court its contrary with the document of khatam nabuat majlis tahafuz and u can see on their website what they are stating so one of them is lying so time willl proof who is lying coz zaid hamid has already lie before by saying he had no connections with yousuf and

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Audio of A Meeting At Baite Raza

In all the talk the participants are talking about Hazrat Mohammad (SAWWS) and praising him, there is no CLAIM by anyone to compare baite Raza with Ghare Hira that is just an analogy to explain the point of view of choosing acertain palce, it may not be correct but nothing more than that. Some people are getting hysterical over it for rabblle rousing only.
There is no Claim of Nabbuwwat and Sahabi means some one who is a friend and and this can be used metaphoricaly beyond the time limits ,again maybe not appropriate but not criminal/antiIslam.
The captions on the video are misguiding and trying to suggest something that is not there in actuality.
As for the court decision it was a session court and would have gone on to high court but did not happen.
As for the ulema what about the undisputed ulema defending Yousaf,like
Maulana Abdus Sattar Khan Niazi, Maulana AbdurRehman Ashrafi and Maulana Abdul Haq? Are th ey also in the same category as you are placing ZZH?

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Star Gazer said:
In all the talk the participants are talking about Hazrat Mohammad (SAWWS) and praising him, there is no CLAIM by anyone to compare baite Raza with Ghare Hira that is just an analogy to explain the point of view of choosing acertain palce, it may not be correct but nothing more than that. Some people are getting hysterical over it for rabblle rousing only.
There is no Claim of Nabbuwwat and Sahabi means some one who is a friend and and this can be used metaphoricaly beyond the time limits ,again maybe not appropriate but not criminal/antiIslam.
The captions on the video are misguiding and trying to suggest something that is not there in actuality.
As for the court decision it was a session court and would have gone on to high court but did not happen.
Maulana Abdus Sattar Khan Niazi, Maulana AbdurRehman Ashrafi and Maulana Abdul Haq? Are th ey also in the same category as you are placing ZZH?

I request you that plz listen this audio again and the way u talking i can understand coz hav u ever been to any majlis of ulma or sofia or in any mehfil where people discuss khilafat or how people become ABDAL OR QUTUB ABDAL DO U EVEN KNWO WHAT IS ABDAL.
if not then i will say my sister that its like medical student in engineering class . coz as i said above u need to have knowledge of islamic words what every word mean and he is saying clearly that nabi ka taluq aisa ho jo mustakil ho yani sirf khuwab main ziarat na ho bulkay mustaqil sath rahay aur yeh allama iqbal k sher k baad woh abdul wahid kehta hai k haq zahir ho gaya. yeh kaunsa haq zahir hua hai ? plz if u are muslim dont go that far in support of zaid hamid that it become hard to come back and accept him as wrong person . all pakistanis wanna see establish pakistan but nobody wanna become fool on the name of deen.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Zaid hamid exposed in (audio at bait e raza )

Moderator star gazer
why did u change the name of my post ?
whats wrong with that ?
Its i who got this audio tape so thats why i wrote i exposed zaid hamid.
or
you are supporting zaid hamid so deleting other people post against zaid hamid.
you can do this here on this forum but u cant stop people in pakistan to stop zaid hamid so stop being bias.
or you are probably one of those who are running his agenda through internet and trying to misguide young muslims of pakistan.

Junooni

Citizen
Re: (audio at bait e raza )

My Friend! Do you know the definition of a Sahabi? Sahabi is a person who has seen Hazrat Muhammad P.B.U.H. while in the state of Islam. If a person gets the honour of getting ziarat of our last prophet P.B.U.H. why are you trying to create a controvercy out of it? He never said he is a Nabi. He never said he is just like Hazrat Muhammad P.B.U.H. He was just expressing his love for Him. he compared the 100 people with Sahaba because they also might have got that honour. Zaid Hamid said about that he was so much in love with Him like 'Ranjha Ranjha karde main Aap he Ranjha hui'. Ever heard of 'Ana-ul-Haq'? I dont beleive in any sect. I just want to be a good Muslim. I never beleived in Spiritual dimensions of Islam before. But Islam is beyond logic. A marvellous Religion. Otherwise abraha would have captured the Ka'aba. These Moulvi's never did anything for Islam. Just like abraha, they want to create their own Ka'aba so the people might come to them. They always try to deviate people from real Islam. Bas Namaz Parho, Hajj karo aur kalma parhte hue Mar jao. Is it Islam. That's it? I'm not a big fan of Zaid Hamid, but I think he is much better Muslim than me and these Moulvis. He always talk about 'Ki Muhammad se wafa tu ne tou Hum tere hain'. People like you try to dig out this controversy.

Aqal karo yaar. He is waking up the people. This is the time now. These Moulvis opposed the creation of Pakistan. Why would they bear that the people of Pakistan are gathering together again.

Junooni

Citizen

itsnotme90 said:
O bhai kia pagal ho gaye ho ya audio tape samajh nahi aye ya phir app khud hi anti islamic hogay jis ko allah ka khauf nahi aur andho ki tarah without any information zaid hamid ko support kar rah ahai
meray bhai main aap sab say guzarish karonga k is issue ka her pehlo dekhain aap nay zaid hamid ki baat to suni hai laikin yeh molvi jo bol rahay hain yeh is audio main proof hogaya hai aur dosra yeh k behtullah masud ki baat nahi ho rahi abhi baat ko samjhain yeh shaks controversial ho chuka hai is liye is ki support main apna imaan kharab na karain akhirat main allah ko mun dikhana hai . aap italy main hamesha nahi rehsaktay

My Friend! Do you know the definition of a Sahabi? Sahabi is a person who has seen Hazrat Muhammad P.B.U.H. while in the state of Islam. If a person gets the honour of getting ziarat of our last prophet P.B.U.H. why are you trying to create a controvercy out of it? He never said he is a Nabi. He never said he is just like Hazrat Muhammad P.B.U.H. He was just expressing his love for Him. he compared the 100 people with Sahaba because they also might have got that honour. Zaid Hamid said about that he was so much in love with Him like 'Ranjha Ranjha karde main Aap he Ranjha hui'. Ever heard of 'Ana-ul-Haq'? I dont beleive in any sect. I just want to be a good Muslim. I never beleived in Spiritual dimensions of Islam before. But Islam is beyond logic. A marvellous Religion. Otherwise abraha would have captured the Ka'aba. These Moulvi's never did anything for Islam. Just like abraha, they want to create their own Ka'aba so the people might come to them. They always try to deviate people from real Islam. Bas Namaz Parho, Hajj karo aur kalma parhte hue Mar jao. Is it Islam. That's it? I'm not a big fan of Zaid Hamid, but I think he is much better Muslim than me and these Moulvis. He always talk about 'Ki Muhammad se wafa tu ne tou Hum tere hain'. People like you try to dig out this controversy.

Aqal karo yaar. He is waking up the people. This is the time now. These Moulvis opposed the creation of Pakistan. Why would they bear that the people of Pakistan are gathering together again.

ahsan

Citizen

Star Gazer said:

With all due respect, You could have "EXPRESSED" your VIEWS without changing the "TITLE" of the Video, ... As it was really difficult for me to get back to this thread
(current is very irrelevant to the threads content or blame to my bad n ignorant urdu or arabic whatever u tried to make it).
"ulema defending Yousaf,like Maulana Abdus Sattar Khan Niazi, Maulana AbdurRehman Ashrafi and Maulana Abdul Haq"
If you got any concrete proof plz bring it on and share with us.... As far as I perceived, initially these Ullama said we know "Yousuf couldnt Claim for
Nabuwat" bcoz we spend time with him together, we didnt find him like that and was a Good religious person...
BUT didnt backed him until the End for some reasons.... Whatever the reason was, I will speculate they didnt have anything against
the cogent evidence... U r right It was the session court, where he was "proven guilty".... I wish he had gone to the High Court
and Would have got the Same "Punishment".... Call me illogical people but I will still express myself... Yousuf (is "K").... Zaid Zaman (is "L") and Dawaee Naboowat (is "M") (the current situation is) if K directly implies to M, and L directly implies to K then in our Maths L (indrectly) implies to M.... Just a Reminder: K was "proven guilty" in Court with evidences caz of M.... and M is absolutely unacceptable..... Wish I could be more explicit here donno how :), but hope Indications are enough for Wise people....