audio at Bait-e-Raza

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: (audio at bait e raza )

yousuf78 said:
itsnotme90 Rooona bund kur///// baseless baat kurahay hoo/

total waste of time/

Tum batain choro aur mujhay meray sawal ka jawab do mujhay woh video dikhao jo unho nay apni site per likha hai k yahan zaid hamid nay nabi muhammad (p.b.u.h) jo mecca main paida huay un ko akhri nabi manta hun. kiyun k website per to kuch bhi likha jasakta hai asal main woh khud vdo main apnay imaan ki tajdeed kaain to mujhay bahut khushi hogi.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
The reason star gazer changed subject of this post coz she is supporting zaid hamid so nobody would find this post coz it doesnt make sense when i wrote zaid hamid audio in bait raza so she change that to bait e raza . who knows bait e raza . while everybody know zaid hamid so his name must be part of subject coz he is in this audio as well. but you can see that one guy called that these molvi look terrorist so she didnt delete that but if someone wriite abt imran khan that he is Z*** so she delete that .
Now my question is that america claims that muslim did 9/11 attacks and they call muslims are terrorist so is that means all muslims are terrorist. coz somebody mention above that these molvis were againsta the ideology of pakistan so that means when he see any molvi he think he was against pakistan and thats what zaid hamid did he convence people that these molvis were against pakistan so dont contact them . contact zaid hamid so he will show the right path. now zaid hamid supporter thinks that all molvi are against pakistan so they dont wanna consult this case with any molvi but happy to hear from zaid hamid that he says yousuf never claim to be nabi.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: I exposed zaid hamid (Audio proof)

Mujahid said:
You sick hindu what is wronge here what you wanna exposed

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHkDyw9h6U0&feature=related[/video]

takbeer, allah-u-akbar

sada jeetey raho Zaid bhai. We need you and your mission. May Allah make Pakistan a glorious and model for others, ameen

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let's support him for the puropse and aim to establish orders of ALLAH given in Quran. He is better then majority of the so-called muslims / Moulvies who are doing nothing and setting idle. AlLAH has clearly termed these type of peoples who avoid to go to struggle for the sake of ALLAh as "MUNAFIQEEN" in Surey Al-Baqar. If, we weigh the todays muslims world conditions, majority of muslims rulers and their supporters including these official Mullahs / Aliams role will be crystal clear.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: (audio at bait e raza )

Junooni said:
My Friend! Do you know the definition of a Sahabi? Sahabi is a person who has seen Hazrat Muhammad P.B.U.H. while in the state of Islam. If a person gets the honour of getting ziarat of our last prophet P.B.U.H. why are you trying to create a controvercy out of it? He never said he is a Nabi. He never said he is just like Hazrat Muhammad P.B.U.H. He was just expressing his love for Him. he compared the 100 people with Sahaba because they also might have got that honour. Zaid Hamid said about that he was so much in love with Him like 'Ranjha Ranjha karde main Aap he Ranjha hui'. Ever heard of 'Ana-ul-Haq'? I dont beleive in any sect. I just want to be a good Muslim. I never beleived in Spiritual dimensions of Islam before. But Islam is beyond logic. A marvellous Religion. Otherwise abraha would have captured the Ka'aba. These Moulvi's never did anything for Islam. Just like abraha, they want to create their own Ka'aba so the people might come to them. They always try to deviate people from real Islam. Bas Namaz Parho, Hajj karo aur kalma parhte hue Mar jao. Is it Islam. That's it? I'm not a big fan of Zaid Hamid, but I think he is much better Muslim than me and these Moulvis. He always talk about 'Ki Muhammad se wafa tu ne tou Hum tere hain'. People like you try to dig out this controversy.

Aqal karo yaar. He is waking up the people. This is the time now. These Moulvis opposed the creation of Pakistan. Why would they bear that the people of Pakistan are gathering together again.

Woh jo do yahoodi madina main agye thay aur hazoor ki qabar tak pahunchnay ki koshish kar rahay thay woh bhi us dor k bahut baray naik musalman mashoor thay aur logon say allah rasool ki baat hi kartay thay yahan tak kay muhammad ko akhri nabi mantay thay laikin un ki hi qabar tak pahuchnay ki koshish kar rahay thay.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
rahat said:
Let's support him for the puropse and aim to establish orders of ALLAH given in Quran. He is better then majority of the so-called muslims / Moulvies who are doing nothing and setting idle. AlLAH has clearly termed these type of peoples who avoid to go to struggle for the sake of ALLAh as "MUNAFIQEEN" in Surey Al-Baqar. If, we weigh the todays muslims world conditions, majority of muslims rulers and their supporters including these official Mullahs / Aliams role will be crystal clear.

I know you support imran khan & zaid hamid support imran khan too but plz for sake of islam if u r muslim put your political affiliation on one side and try to find out reality beind all these issues . I personally use to listen zaid hamid all programs since he first appear on tele on TV1 and he start from religious programs i can guarantee you not many people knew him at tha time and i thought at that time he is a good guy and i promote him myself as many people i can when he start his defence analyst programs but if he is controversial so we need to look in this issue.

gazoomartian

itsnotme90 said:
I exposed zaid hamid through this audio i got and you can listen zaid hamid as well. I will request everybody that listen this tape atleast two times to understand completely coz this guy is saying that i got niabat of rasool so who live with who got niabat so he is sahabi as well and sahabi is better than aulia as we know this as well so he is saying you guys are better than them and zaid hamid admits in the end that i want to see nabi all the time not only in dreams or life after death just listen carefully and concentrate on everyword plz.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jMdCxdUwuQ[/video]

Despite that the video has terrible sound quality, I did listen to the entire length. And honestly I didnt hear Zaid say anywhere ' I am a sahabi of...' . or similar

As a matter of fact he started with darud-e-nabvi. I am not sure who that presenter in the beginning is but sure sounds like a total uneducated brother. He is comparing ghar-e-hira with bait-e-raza. This is proof of his idiocy right at the start.

Hira was chosen by the devine power (Allah) and bait-e-raza is probably home of that initial speaker, most likely built on a large land in the city of Lahore.

The initial man said "rasulullah" several times himself and DID NOT mention the word 'prophet' and associated with Shaheed Yousuf Ali OR Zaid Zaman Hamid.

Its possible that this initial man brought yousuf and /or Zaid for his own personal reasons. I have seen this happen on many instances. People would call you at their house, suck upto you (makkhan lagana) because they want you to do something for them.

Anyway, it sems that this recording was performed in a small closed room with bunch of men, hired or invited for dinner to attend this sesion and do takbeers. You can tell that this is NOT a professional recording and very difficult to understand. Lots of echo too.

My own conclusion: This audio has been manufactured to spead disnformation against ZH for the reasons only known to the presenter, we can only guess.

By the way, ever since the few maulvis officially made a accusation yesterday that ZH was behind was behind Maulan Jalalpuri's shahadat, the number of fans of Zh on facebook has risen by over ONE THOUSAND in ONE DAY ( I cheked yesterday and today). Thanks to the maulanas in press conference

good work ZH, tumharey dushmano ko samajhney ke wastey Allah hi kafi hai:

fasayukfika humullah, wa huwassamee-ul-aleem

Zaid Hamid zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

gazoomartian

Re: Audio of A Meeting At Baite Raza

ahsan said:
Star Gazer said:
In all the talk the participants are talking about Hazrat Mohammad (SAWWS) and praising him, there is no CLAIM by anyone to compare baite Raza with Ghare Hira that is just an analogy to explain the point of view of choosing acertain palce, it may not be correct but nothing more than that. Some people are getting hysterical over it for rabblle rousing only.
There is no Claim of Nabbuwwat and Sahabi means some one who is a friend and and this can be used metaphoricaly beyond the time limits ,again maybe not appropriate but not criminal/antiIslam.
The captions on the video are misguiding and trying to suggest something that is not there in actuality.
As for the court decision it was a session court and would have gone on to high court but did not happen.
As for the ulema what about the undisputed ulema defending Yousaf,like
Maulana Abdus Sattar Khan Niazi, Maulana AbdurRehman Ashrafi and Maulana Abdul Haq? Are th ey also in the same category as you are placing ZZH?

With all due respect, You could have "EXPRESSED" your VIEWS without changing the "TITLE" of the Video, ... As it was really difficult for me to get back to this thread
(current is very irrelevant to the threads content or blame to my bad n ignorant urdu or arabic whatever u tried to make it).
"ulema defending Yousaf,like Maulana Abdus Sattar Khan Niazi, Maulana AbdurRehman Ashrafi and Maulana Abdul Haq"
If you got any concrete proof plz bring it on and share with us.... As far as I perceived, initially these Ullama said we know "Yousuf couldnt Claim for
Nabuwat" bcoz we spend time with him together, we didnt find him like that and was a Good religious person...
BUT didnt backed him until the End for some reasons.... Whatever the reason was, I will speculate they didnt have anything against
the cogent evidence... U r right It was the session court, where he was "proven guilty".... I wish he had gone to the High Court
and Would have got the Same "Punishment".... Call me illogical people but I will still express myself... Yousuf (is "K").... Zaid Zaman (is "L") and Dawaee Naboowat (is "M") (the current situation is) if K directly implies to M, and L directly implies to K then in our Maths L (indrectly) implies to M.... Just a Reminder: K was "proven guilty" in Court with evidences caz of M.... and M is absolutely unacceptable..... Wish I could be more explicit here donno how :), but hope Indications are enough for Wise people....

You confused the hell outta me [funnny]

gazoomartian

Re: I exposed zaid hamid (Audio proof)

itsnotme90 said:
Look In this video zaid hamid is talking about his nabi and playing with words . means where he mention rasool and sallallah o alai wasalam he is talking about Yousuf kazzab his nabi not muhammad (p.b.u.h) who was bron in mecca . he ia saying i m ashiq rasool but actually he is talking about his rasool yousuf .

My questions.
Who introduce zaid hamid on tele ?
who provide him all the intelligence news ?
who fund him for all these programs ?
what is his mission and who gave him his mission ?
why he wanna proof everybody in his office that he is innocent coz he has fake documents of court so everybody get convince easily ?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xnYhH1P72w&feature=related[/video]

brother, you mentioned WHAT WHO and WHY. I have two also for you:

What the shit do you care? are you being paid to be here and spread this disinformation? Or are you a member of anti-ZH group.

What did you find wrong in this video. I found ZH very convincing that he is a lot better Muslim than any others. he has Pak sey pyar, hozoor (s.a.w.) ki dil mein muhabbat, Allah ka khauf, Allah ka mashal (candle) jalaney ka khahishmand.... I LOVE him. I wish I was 10% as good as him. His knowledge, research, analysis, tariqa-e-bayan, sub hi qabil-e-tahseen hain. MashaAllah

sorry brother, you are off your rocker. You are comitting blasphemy against a good Muslim, iska tumhein hisab dena hoga. Wallah-u-la yuhibbul fasad. so STOP doin it aur us din sey darao jub Allah key samney hazir kyey jaogey... wa ilaihei turja-onn

This is not a way to make a living if you are employed by the anti-zaid group. People, specially maulvis, who comitt blasphemy against Muslims and falsely brand them Kafir, nabuwwat ka da-i, deserve at least 100 kora (lashes) if I were the khalifa.

Hopefully when ZH comes as khalifa he prosecute peoples like you and tahaffuz maulvis in a Sharia court, also the murderer of Shaheed Yousuf Ali

astaghfirullah, kaisey kaisey mifsidion sa wasta para hai

gazoomartian

itsnotme90 said:
The reason star gazer changed subject of this post coz she is supporting zaid hamid so nobody would find this post coz it doesnt make sense when i wrote zaid hamid audio in bait raza so she change that to bait e raza . who knows bait e raza . while everybody know zaid hamid so his name must be part of subject coz he is in this audio as well. but you can see that one guy called that these molvi look terrorist so she didnt delete that but if someone wriite abt imran khan that he is Z*** so she delete that .
Now my question is that america claims that muslim did 9/11 attacks and they call muslims are terrorist so is that means all muslims are terrorist. coz somebody mention above that these molvis were againsta the ideology of pakistan so that means when he see any molvi he think he was against pakistan and thats what zaid hamid did he convence people that these molvis were against pakistan so dont contact them . contact zaid hamid so he will show the right path. now zaid hamid supporter thinks that all molvi are against pakistan so they dont wanna consult this case with any molvi but happy to hear from zaid hamid that he says yousuf never claim to be nabi.

and you think consulting with maulvis these days will help you brother? THINK AGAIN

These tahaffuz 'maulanas' or 'maulvis' are by beard only, I am willing to bet. this is quiet evident in the press conference yesterday.

They sure dont sound like my ideal maulana and molvis

gazoomartian

Can anybody help meplease

What motive does itsnotme90 and people like him have chatting here and attempting to disgrace a person who i strying to fight for our birth rights, against zionism, corruptions, ghaddar govt etc.

There has to be an ultra motif here... may be they are paid employees, just like Indians here paid employees of the ministry of info India

well anyway, time for Isha. Alla u akbar

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
Gazoo bhai you said right but there is confusion here i think u dont get me . actually zaid hamid never claims to be a nabi and nobody even blaming him for this . the issue is that thsi guy yousuf who was very religios guy he is saying i got niabat and they are my sahaba and then he is giving justification that rasool allah haina ? aur agar hai to un k sahib bhi sath hain(yani woh apni baat kar raha hai yousuf ) aur jo sahib k masahib hain wohi to sahabi hain. what is this ?

why not zaid hamid says in video or in front of people that he belive in last prophet muhammad (p.b.u.h) who was born in mecca and
why he kept denying it in past abt his conections with yousuf ?
why aafia siddiqui got arrested but he is cursing america openly and still free to say whatever he want ?
How he het permission to deliver speech in all universities ?
how come yousuf become owner of brinks company in pakistan while brinks company is foreign company so is there any connection ?
why zaid hamid always wear red cap ?
why yousuf met zaid zaman next day when he got niabat at bait e raza thats what he says in that audio . he was in lahore and he travel next day to zaid zaman towards karachi and compare him with abu bakar who bring imaan first.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
I HEARD YOUSAF AUDIO VERY CAREFULLY. AT NO TIME HE CLAIMED TO BE A PROPHET OR DENIED KHATME NABUWAT. THERE IS SOME PHILOSOPHY ABOUT CALLING PEOPLE SAHABA. HE IS CALLING THEM SAHABA OF HAZRAT MUHAMMAD(PBUH) NOT HIS OWN.
SO I BELIEVE THAT POOR GUY WAS KILLED WRONGFULLY AND PEOPLE WHO CALLED HIM KAAFIR WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD.